Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-24-2020, 12:38 AM   #1
LikeALightSwitch

Male 20/male/switch seeks 18-30/any sex/switch in any place

20/male/switch seeks 18-30/any sex/switch in any place

Hello everyone,

I am a 20 year old male college student in Hawaii. I am looking for a more casual/gentle relationship with a dom/domme, switch, or sub. I live with some roommates, have a job, and am going to college so I can't be committed to a 24/7 slave/master role and have recently discovered gentle bdsm which i love! I'm looking for a mostly text relationship and after time I'm willing to send pics (no face). I'd love a dom who gives positive reinforcement and helps encourage me to explore things I'm interested in like crossdressing. For toys I have 2 chastity cages, a small buttplug, and a dildo but want to expand my collection. Im also planning on participating in locktober and could use help coming up with extra tasks/scheduling. Please pm me here if you are interested with a list of your likes dislikes and limits and a bit about yourself then we can exchange kik or snap or whatever.

Thank you for your time,
LikeALightSwitch

Likes: Bondage, Hypnosis (not permanent), light pain, chastity, anal, edging, petplay, rules to follow, exploring crossdressing.
Limits: permanent, public, illegal, family/friends, messy, cum play, heavy pain.

Last edited by LikeALightSwitch; 09-24-2020 at 12:43 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk