Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-22-2020, 04:02 AM   #1
aeron

Male 29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (dirty tasks!)

29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (dirty tasks!)

Hello,

As the title states, I'm a male slave from the UK with a serious humiliation fetish and I'm looking for someone to use me, abuse me, and give me all sorts of humiliating and degrading tasks to do for their amusement. Ideally this would become a longer-term thing but I don't mind if you just want to make me a humiliated mess for your one-off amusement!

I'm looking for a master/mistress who is fair, but also cruel and creative with their punishments and tasks. This would be done primarily on Kik, and I'm happy to send pics/videos (as long as they're not too exposing - showing face in particular is a limit).

All of my likes/limits/equipment are listed below, but here's a summary of what kind of tasks turn me on the most:
  • anal, especially being plugged and going a2m (no matter how dirty...)
  • wearing panties and other aspects of sissification, including body writing
  • toilet play, including toilet restriction (e.g. having to earn the right), anything with piss (including drinking/wetting), lots of scat play, enema etc.
  • spit play, especially things like deepthroating a dildo till I fill a cup/bowl with spit and then pouring it on myself (this is my absolute favourite!)
  • cbt, especially ball slapping and use of toothpaste in/on my asshole
  • cum eating/playing - the more creative the better, make me a filthy cock-craving cumslut!
  • JOI - I've got a huge collection of JOI videos (some extremely humiliating!) and would love to be instructed to follow through with some of them while exposing myself, documenting/filming what I'm doing and writing reports etc.
  • verbal humiliation - this is a big part of it, I'm not interested in someone who's just going to give task after task without any actual conversation. Whether it's cuckolding me, making me admit my dirtiest fantasies, or asking me humiliating questions, I don't mind. One thing I love in particular is admitting my forced bi fantasies

If any of this interests you, I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to send me a PM on here or to message me via Kik.

- Your slut

Kik: pathetic_boi

Loves: pee, spit, scat, bathroom control, anal, deepthroating, a2m, humiliation, panties/sissification
Likes: enemas, spanking, orgasm control/denial, cum play/eating, wedgies, cbt, ball busting
Dislikes: toothpaste, public, ruined orgasms
Limits: face pics, extreme public

Items: panties, huge dildo, vibrators, 3x butt plugs, sharpies, wrist/ankle ties, female clothes

Advertisements
Kink Talk