Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2021, 07:08 AM   #1
hotmarie

Default 23/F New and willing to try

Hi gd, I'm Marie

I married last year and I'm trying to spice up the relationship a bit. He doesn't know I'm here (It's a surprise, I'll tell him eventually).

I'd like to receive dares to do with my husband or maybe something I can do alone and film it to show him after.

Bye

Likes: Risk of being caught, masturbation, give control to someone (dress code, bathroom, etc.), anal stimulation

Limits: Pics/Videos/Audios, Very painful or permanent, poo, messy, family/friends/strangers
hotmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:15 AM   #2
Slutforyouruse

If it’s not in your limits buy some handcuffs! Next time you think he’s gonna come home have yourself handcuffed to the bed but you have to escape before he comes in!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:16 AM   #3
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like there's opportunity for dressing sexy round the house... How about making a shirt and knickers your go to for round the house?

Do you have any sex toys?

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:17 AM   #4
Marquise

Put on a short skirt and no panties and go sit near to where he is (wait until he gets to the couch or chairs). Start masturbating quietly and when he asks you what you are doing, tell him you couldn't help but touch yourself. Ask if he wants to do something with your body and offer him your ass.
Is spanking "very painful" for you? If not, before you go approach him, give your butt cheeks a few slaps so they are very red.
Let us know his reaction
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:18 AM   #5
hotmarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
If it’s not in your limits buy some handcuffs! Next time you think he’s gonna come home have yourself handcuffed to the bed but you have to escape before he comes in!
I'll get some handcuffs. Thanks. Any suggestion about how to dress or what to do while waiting

Likes: Risk of being caught, masturbation, give control to someone (dress code, bathroom, etc.), anal stimulation

Limits: Pics/Videos/Audios, Very painful or permanent, poo, messy, family/friends/strangers
Old 01-21-2021, 07:18 AM   #6
hotmarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Sounds like there's opportunity for dressing sexy round the house... How about making a shirt and knickers your go to for round the house?

Do you have any sex toys?
Sure

I only have a vibrating bullet.

Old 01-21-2021, 07:20 AM   #7
hotmarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Put on a short skirt and no panties and go sit near to where he is (wait until he gets to the couch or chairs). Start masturbating quietly and when he asks you what you are doing, tell him you couldn't help but touch yourself. Ask if he wants to do something with your body and offer him your ass.
Is spanking "very painful" for you? If not, before you go approach him, give your butt cheeks a few slaps so they are very red.
Let us know his reaction
Perfect dare. I'll do it tonight and tell you how it went. Spanking is ok. Thanks.

Old 01-21-2021, 07:22 AM   #8
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmarie View Post
Sure

I only have a vibrating bullet.
Great, look sexy, feel sexy

Maybe start Edging once a day with the vibrator when feasible and only cum when you have sex. That should be good fun...

Old 01-21-2021, 07:24 AM   #9
hotmarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Great, look sexy, feel sexy

Maybe start Edging once a day with the vibrator when feasible and only cum when you have sex. That should be good fun...
Good idea. Any rule about when to edge or how frequently?

Old 01-21-2021, 07:50 AM   #10
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmarie View Post
Good idea. Any rule about when to edge or how frequently?
Try this: Edge at least twice every time you have the house to yourself, using your vibrator & once every morning when you wake up, use your hand and be stealthy...

Like I said you'll know your body, so do what is possible.

Old 01-22-2021, 12:01 AM   #11
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

When he is bound to be home soon, undress and find a nice exposed place. There you will do one edge after the other until he arrives home. Thats the time when you are allowed to orgasm either in front of him, just before he arrives or with his help.

Same as above but this time you will wear some nice silk or cotton panties and edge in them until they are soaked and wet. Let him see the wetness when he arrives. Either you then cum yourself or you ask him is he wants to watch you masturbate and cum.

Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:29 AM   #12
Txalan

This is one of the things my wife did for me after a long day at work. Just before I got how she got completely naked and the put on one of my shirts but completely unbuttoned. As soon as I got home she greated me a the door and took me to a reclining chair and slowly undress me making sure her breasts rubbed against my body as she did it. She started with the pants and underwear and then unbuttoned my shirt. Whe never took off the shirts.. She started caressing me and rubbing her body again mine but would not let me penetrate her. She the started masturebating while sitting on my lap. When she edged she gave me a handjob and then mounted me on the chair. If was a great night.. so i dare you to try it.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:28 AM   #13
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. Morning blowjob.

2. Make a number of tickets with things like
  • 'deepthroat'
  • 'naked all day'
  • 'spank me'
  • 'fuck me'
  • 'I love anal'
  • 'check mail nude'
  • 'bottomless for a day'
  • 'no undies for a day'
  • 'get me a facial'
  • 'drive me somewhere and put me outside for 5 minutes naked'
Put them in a bowl and each morning let him take one.

3. Create a thread with suggestions for a sexy lingerie.
List sites we can choose from.
After getting 10-20 options create a vote thread where we will select which one you will wear for a special night.

Last edited by bee9; 01-22-2021 at 01:30 AM.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk