Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-17-2019, 02:54 AM   #1
Masters_pet

Send a message via AIM to Masters_pet
Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (online/blackmai)

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (online/blackmai)

Hello,

I am.a 27, UK Sissy (nom-passable, more on that soon) seeking a new owner, having served my previous for 10 months. I have a reference I can send from him.

I live with my long term girlfriend who does not know about this. While this can limit me with cam time, I do my best to find time to serve on cam. It also means I have access to her clothes and toys. The biggest downside is I cannot shave my body hair, this is unlikely to change soon.

I'm open to blackmail, my previous Daddy involved 8 months of blackmail in our relationship. As for my limits they are essentially anything that will be noticed by my girlfriend, online exposure with face (I am show you my face eventually but that takes time and trust)

I am looking for long term. I will be able to send pictures when I am next on Skype. My girlfriend is expected out of the house Wednesday evening. This would be a good time for a trial session.

I enjoy mean Doms. I like humiliation, pain and anal, but am open to lots more, but ultimately I like domswho know what they want with little regard to my likes. I want a Dom who can speak to me regularly on Skype (text) even without me being on cam all the time. I like to check in when I get a few spare minutes or talk at work (And sneak off to the bathroom for you if needed!)

If you are interested add my skype: David.kent123

Advertisements
Kink Talk