Old 06-26-2020, 08:02 AM   #1
Dominic4e

Default Is this strange?

Hi all I am a dominant and have been for a couple years now and I thought to share something which maybe you all could help me with.

Most people when they do bdsm they get sexual gratification from it but whenever a command I dont really get sexually aroused instead I guess you could say I feel satisfied with the results of my work. I know it's a bit difficult to understand but maybe someone has a explanation
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
OneLittleFinnie

How your sub responds to your command matters too, so it might not be your problem at all.

Here's an example to explain myself:
Once, Master waved for me to crawl over. I crawled to him as instructed, but I went on and behaved like how a bitch would; sniffing his feet, brushing my face against his legs, licking him, crawled around his legs, looked at him, etc. Master's cock stiffened.
If I had merely crawled over and waited for the next instruction, I don't think he would have felt anything since it was relatively "normal" now.

I live alone in a small town. I am working on selective days for a craft shop and a bakery store.

I am here to chat with puppies (Waff!), publicly declare my dedication to Master, blog about my adventures and participate along with the fun things going on here. But Master says I must not orgasm in anyway when playing here.

Thank you for reading!
OneLittleFinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 01:41 PM   #3
Dominic4e

That could be the case but I'm not so sure I guess you could say its more of a sense of curiosity to see how the task would work and what the result would look like. It's hard to explain but I find the Mark's created and such interesting to look at
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:32 PM   #4
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

For me, kink isn't sexual. I am very asexual and I have a low sex drive. Regardless of if I am in the dominant or submissive role, it isn't a sexual thing for me. I mean, occasionally things can get hot and steamy, but I don't go into kink for sexual reasons.

Maybe you are on the ace spectrum? There are lots of us ace and kinky folks out there!

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!
minimarshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 10:41 AM   #5
antonelag

I share the idea that it could be more a feeling of curiosity to see how the task would work and how the result would look, it must be used to have the reality of its operation
Old 08-18-2020, 06:46 PM   #6
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

I feel the same way when I play oil with females. I'm straight, so while playing with other females, its not so much about the sexual aspect as it is about the control.

That usually brings me the same satisfied feeling that you're referring to but not any arousal.

Maybe its because the level of control you have/ obedience makes you satisfied, just not in a sexual way. Or maybe you need an emotional connection to really be aroused by the interaction.

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk