Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-03-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default Pain slut part two the conclusion

I tried to add this to the end of the original but apparently it was too big: so I have put it here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Both of us:
I shower dried myself and walked over to my laptop and sat down in the hard back chair specified by the writer. I was naked ‘as the subject had been told to be naked when she read her instructions’ and eager to please I obeyed without thought. As the words began to enter my brain I reached up one hand and caressed my breasts.
You will provide pictures of before, during and after. Include at least one of you naked before starting out, as usual your pussy will be hidden but I need to be able to see you are naked. There will also be one in your bikini and one in your dress.

I have no idea when I started to spank my nipples, I became aware that I was and that perhaps my pussy should be getting attention too.

You will wear nothing but the dress you dislike, modified so that it doesn’t fasten very well up the front; Is short enough to show your ass and potentially your pussy when you bend over, rides up and shows most of your thighs when you are sat down. Your bare ass must be on the seat when you are travelling no material between and drops away enough for people to try and spot your tits if you bend forward, you will not wear a bra or panties. On either foot will be a piece of black shoelace that wraps once around your second toe and ties off around your ankle. In effect you are bare foot.

I dropped one hand to my pussy, the other yanking on my right nipple, my fingers digging my nails in to it as I twisted and stretched it.

You will take with you a bag, containing a bikini that only just covers your tits, sex and ass and whilst you inform me that it is not micro will it will suffice, a thin pair of gloves plus a hood. (You get the gloves because I want your hands to have a little protection; the hood is to protect your face and head.) Don’t forget your camera.

You will travel out from your home into the countryside. Get off the bus and walk to a wooded area then enter the woods until you are out of sight. Once out of sight you will remove the dress. Lie down somewhere convenient and spank your pussy thirty times. Stand and leaving the dress behind, preferably hidden from view but taking the bag with you, walk until you find a large dense area of nettles.

I am sure you will need no encouragement and your pussy will be soaking (in which case you can ignore this if you want the pain to start sooner) but in case its not, you will lie at the side of the nettles and bring yourself to edge three times whilst considering how much pain you are about to inflict upon your body, especially your pussy and ass.

Dress in the bikini and gloves and hood. Step into the bushes so your feet, legs and arms (potentially your stomach and back too) get stung and pick a bunch of at least twenty nettles stems. Remove the strings from your feet and tie the stems into a bunch, top and bottom. Place the bunch into your bag.

I slid my index finger inside my pussy, followed quickly by a second finger as I read on, seemingly unaware of the masturbation I was enjoying, as I continued to read of the intended forthcoming pain and to me, pleasure.

Take a minimum of ten nettle leaves, crush them slightly and drop them into your bikini panties so they lie against your pussy, maybe against your ass hole too. Walk twenty paces away from the clump of nettles and rub the leaves against your pussy and ass through the material. Take off your bra and toss it back into the clump of nettles away from where you have already been. Take some of the nettles from your panties and sting your nipples and breasts. Attempt at least ten stings to each. (Move on after ten attempts even if not all are successful.) Follow this by removing the panties and toss them into a different part of the clump.

Making sure you use big strides, go in search of your bikini parts. Once you have found both parts, drop to your hands and knees and crawl about so your tits get marked, back up any convenient nettles against a tree and rub your pussy and ass against them holding your cheeks wide so your pussy and ass get well stung. (I wonder if you would insert to prove how much of a pain slut you really are, though it’s a suggestion not an instruction to follow.)
Hopefully the hood is fulfilling its use and protecting your face and head. Your final act for this dare is to roll over into the nettles and where you lie, bring yourself off twice.

I didn’t need to be told twice and my body shook, forgetting I wasn’t supposed to cum at all, turned on beyond the point of no return and now pushed further by the idea of what was to come, I came twice violently, as I sat there and read the instructions over and over until I could visualise them in my mind.

Crawl back to the bag and put the bikini in the bag along with the gloves and the hood and walk back to the dress. If there is water nearby, walk to it and lie down or swim should it be deep enough to do so to take some of the worst of the rash down. Return to the dress, then to the bus stop and home.

Once home, shower and treat the nettle stings, well those you can reach, allow your body to calm and write your report.

I remembered that there had been discussion about the dress and she wanted to wear something else so when the pictures and report turned up I wasn’t too surprised at the few changes but the concession she had made was unexpected.

Jane again;

I played with my tits, pulling on my nipples, squeezing them so they grew hard with the attention, occasionally flicking them as I read through the words on the screen for the final time – to ensure I had the details imprinted on my bimbo mind.

Then I went to bed, though I had little sleep during the night, every time I woke I had to pleasure my pussy until my eyes closed again. The instructions for today – reading them was like opening an erotic novel. I was really turned on by reading the details of what the woman was instructed to do to get what she wanted!! Her humiliation, sexual ‘pain’ and pleasure, plus the obscene public nudity required to achieve this.

Eventually I gave up and went back to my laptop to check the instructions again, though I doubted I needed too, it was an excuse, I simply wanted to torment my body further.
After I had finished reading the instructions, I went back to the bedroom and lay on the naked bed thinking of the task ahead - slowly stroking my hand over my pussy until I was calm enough to begin.

I gathered the things I would need, including a few extra bits to deal with the stings afterwards and then I tried on my bikini, – If I pushed my chest out (and with the help of the foam padding in the cups) my breasts appeared half decent! – Yes that would do.

Taking off the bikini, I tried on a dress similar to what was specified but I wasn’t comfortable, so I chose to put on shorts that barely covered my pussy, a lace type crop top and sandals – I couldn’t do bare feet, I would have to walk quite a bit to get to where I had chosen to do the dare and my feet would have been destroyed long before I arrived – no fun, sorry.

Then I remembered that the shorts were also a change to what was previously required and so I made it a forfeit that I left the shorts unbuttoned. I reluctantly undid them and looked in a mirror; leaving the shorts unfastened, made it easy if someone looked closely - and I expected a lot of the males I met today would do just that - to see I was wearing no knickers and flashing the top of my smooth slit – while the crop top left my nipples on view. I shivered and looked out the window it was cloudy so I decided to go off script again and add some socks to keep me hot.

I left home about 1115, still cloudy but the sun was breaking through and it was getting much warmer. I had the bag containing the thin gloves, bikini and ties for nettles.

I walked down the road then cut through towards the main road. It took me about 15 minutes and I passed a few people, getting smiles and the eye from some lads and a couple of men plus a man out with a girl, I got a look from her when she saw him looking!

I just smiled and decided to get a coffee from Donald’s cafe just to see what the reaction would be. l chose a lad to serve me and after a moment he said ‘miss do you know your shorts are undone?’ I smiled and replied ‘it’s the latest fashion!’ He blushed!

I caught the bus outside the supermarket, a single-decker, and I sat on first raised seats in the middle, getting lots of interest from some boys who were enjoying pointing at me. I felt a real slut on display. The journey took about 30mins and a young man got on at the second stop and sat next to me. He pretended to look out of window but mainly he looked at my exposed nipples and down my shorts – I thought he was going to say something but he didn’t, so I said it’s a nice day are you enjoying the view? He said, ‘yes its great’ so we chatted a bit but when we reached a park I had chosen; I said ‘my stop’ and got off, crossed the road and entered the large grassy area.

I knew a river and a canal ran along the back of the park, so I went into the woods at the end of the open area and by a large electric pylon left the path and went into the trees. Hidden from view I crouched down behind a fallen tree, slipped off the top, shorts, socks and sandals hid them under a tree trunk and as instructed I lay on the grass and leaves amongst the bluebells and spanked my pussy thirty times. It was cool under the trees and I was very aware of being naked out amongst nature.

I put on the bikini and leaving my clothes behind I went back to the path and made my way through the trees to the canal – there was a place where it looked like people had gone swimming, the bank sloping muddily to the water which was quite clear and clean looking. Opposite was a tow path and more woods that looked less well cared for and more promising for the nettles I needed to collect. I walked down to the left to a set of locks and crossed over using the lock gate - there were no boats about - on the other side there was a path and after a bit I could see nettles off to one side in a secluded area.

I lay down in the grass and moving the bikini aside ran my finger up and down my slit teasing my clit, edging, thinking of what was to happen next – delaying the moment but wanting to complete the task without getting caught - my mind was focused on my position out in the woods about to inflict some serious pain on my body, especially my pussy and ass - all just to collect some nettles to abuse me more!

I put on the thin rubber gloves and stepped into the clump of nettles starting to collect a bunch but immediately my feet, legs and arms brushed the nettles each leaf and stem being coated with hollow stinging hairs, which were like tiny glass hypodermic needles on my exposed skin, injecting histamine and other chemicals that produced a stinging numbing pain, each sting raising a little blister rash – despite the pain I quickly collected a bunch of stems and stepped out of the nettles, I was glad of the gloves – I tied the nettles and put them in my bag.

I can’t say I was looking forward to the next part but my I pulled a handful of individual nettle leaves screwed them up and put them in my bikini panties between my legs by my pussy and ass hole. I stepped away from the nettles to a nearby adjacent clump of nettles, while rubbing my crotch through my bikini - I loved this feeling, it was very intense as it received a good stinging.

I removed both parts of the bikini and as instructed threw the top to one side of the nettles and the bottom to the other side. Taking more nettles I stung my breasts and nipples, until my breasts were a mass of stinging rash, then naked I stepped into the nettles to get my bikini back. I stepped high over tall nettles the stings seeming more intense on my stretched skin, the leaves scraping along my legs, thighs, pussy and ass.

The bra was easy to retrieve having not gone down too far but the panties were a challenge - maybe it was because they were wet from my soaking pussy – but they had sunk down in the clump and I was almost forced to dive full length to retrieve them.

I tossed the panties and top away from the nettles towards the bag and then dropped to my hands and knees, crawling about on all fours so my tits and front were well stung. I used the gloves to rub nettles over my bum, ass hole and pussy, receiving lots of stings and making my bum, pussy lips and clit feel numb and swollen!

I have no idea of how long I was playing in the nettles, I was completely oblivious to anyone going by – I wonder what they would have said if they had seen me.

Having got totally stung and tingling in pain, feeling swollen all over, I settled back for the last part. I lay down in the now trampled nettles and rubbed my clit and pussy to try to orgasm, but the feeling was weird and numb, and despite the adrenaline and my highly aroused state from all the denial, no matter what I did I could not get off!

I lay panting on the ground for a bit, then crawled out and put the bikini on over my now marked and rash covered body. I took two antihistamine tablets I had brought with me, picked up the bag full of nettles and bits and walked somewhat stiffly back over the canal at the lock. A boat was coming up the canal and a man called out ‘are you going for a swim love!’ I waved and went up the canal to the area where the bank sloped in.

Dropping the bag, I walked in to the water and cupped my hands, scooping up the water and letting it run over my body, the cold of the water cooling both my skin and the stings. From the bag I took baking powder and made a paste with the water and then after discarding the bikini, I rubbed it in the worst areas, over my tits, ass and pussy, finally stepping into the water to wash it off - the numb feeling and tight skin effect was still there but the stinging was better and the rash seemed less. I rinsed the bikini so there were no more hidden stings and then put it back on. I walked back to where I had hidden my clothes, removed the damp bikini from my fast drying body and put my clothes on, the socks covering my muddy feet.

I went back to the road and waited ages for a bus, heading quickly to sit at the back. The itching growing with the delay as I waited so when the bus came I headed quickly to the back where I was a little less conspicuous. I got off at my stop and ran home the exhibitionist and slut dulled in my desire for relief from the itching. Once inside, I lost no time getting naked and switching the shower on - soaping myself all over in shower body lotion, lessening the itching further.

Now I am sitting here naked and covered in lotion to get the sting down quickly. I am writing this for you and hoping that you are going to enjoy reading it. Maybe you will have your cock out, stroking it as you do – I hope you will let me suck your cock as you read this one day.

My initial summary: Task done – Body wrecked and my mind amazed at what a pain slut I still am.

Please say you will use me, I am your slut and I want more.

Jane

PS: Proof pictures attached on another e-mail

Me again:
Like I said at the beginning, this is based on a real story and a real report. Yes she sent me pictures to go with this and if you have read this far and are wondering what I did with the pictures; some of them are going up on kink talk soon. She wants no control over what happens to them, she wants to get off on the humiliation. I did ask her if she inserted some of the nettles inside her pussy or ass, you can make your own mind up from the pictures.

As for Jane, well apart from reading this on line here, she has a life of pain and use ahead of her and she is happy to be my pain slut. She already has two more pain tasks to perform as soon as he is gone again and she is alone, the slut will be back.

Please leave comments on this, we will both be reading them.

Joker5o

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:14 AM   #2
SM.Switcher

Default Nice

Really nice story.
Slut Jane is a really good slut the pics are great to :*
SM.Switcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:14 PM   #3
jane@

Default Thank you

Can’t take credit only was muse

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 04:47 AM   #4
jane@

Unhappy sad

would love to be involved again

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:38 PM   #5
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Wow a wonderful report from you both very creative and we'll executed by you both.

Jane you are such a Slut (Pain Slut)

MrCharcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nettles, pain slut, public dare, self abuse