Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-26-2020, 09:31 PM   #5716
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Have not had time to fulfill my promise yet (privacy; wife baby sitting....) but wanted to keep this current. I had a little time today but prefer to do them all in one go versus breaking them up.

Thanks to Cass' DOUBLE, I now owe 378 busts and 4 minutes DOORKNOB with pins on nipples and ear lobes and vibe inserted for the DOOR KNOB task. Tomorrow does not look good either but likely Friday so maybe i can open a new Promise for the weekend....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
A burst of posts, thanks to Cass! 45 posts plus 18 doubles for a total of 189 surprisingly, no uses of keyword INSERT. But I will get a little practice with my vibe during the door KNOB task for the stretch goals - 4 pages of posts for a total of 2 minutes (not much but a start anally....).

Since the numbers, although higher than i expected for a Monday post / promise (most assuredly thanks to Cass!), are easily doable, I will ask for a HALF / DOUBLE ruling and modify this post once response received.

UPDATE: Courtesy of Cass, tasks DOUBLED! Hope to start on these tomorrow!

Thanks only again for all the DOUBLERs and posters!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe

PROMISE: For next 14 hours, I will bust my balls 3 times for each post at rate of 1 bust per second while wearing 2 clothes pins on each nipple and 1 one each ear lobe.

As opposed to doubling posts addressed to me, you can use the keyword INSERT, and I will deep throat my bullet vibrator 3 times and then perform 3 full slow anal insertions. (Note, the bullet vibe is rather small, but I have virtually no deep throating experience, and have not played anally in over a year! In addition, vibe will be clean before any deep throats as I don’t do A2M; thanks for your understanding!)

Stretch goal: I will do 30 seconds of my DOOR KNOB dare, with pins as described above and vibe inserted anally for every page of posts, this page included.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 12:31 AM   #5717
tangula
Switchy Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangula View Post
10PM.

That concludes my promise

Total steps: 114; 5 strokes and 10 slaps
Every attempt, the first 15 steps don't count
Due to
  • Normal posts: 15
  • DOUBLE: 49
  • STROKE: 5
  • SLAP: 10
  • STARTUP: 2
I was stupid enough to ask Cass to half/double after having doubled her counts.. and thus ended up with double the amount:
228 steps, 10 strokes and 20 slaps.

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tangula for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 07:58 AM   #5718
DareFiend
getDare Addict

This refers to PainSlutJoe's completion report for an earlier Promise, at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=5439

Quote:

So even though the busts didn't work well at the rate given, the effort to "perfect" the ratios was well accomplished. Just i was so surprised by the numbers achieved.

And thanks to all for the post! Next promise will be started soon.....

Sorry, I've been away a couple of days, healing from completing my own promise (still wearing one band-aid, but all's fine) and tending to some other time-consuming stuff IRL.

Belatedly, then, I want to congratulate PainSlutJoe on stepping up his game and pushing through to get done what he needed to do. Punishment is so different when you are not in the mood! I have to say, somewhat sadistically, that I'm glad Joe got to deal with some of this while completing his promise ... heh ... heh.

Joe's Promise was designed as a learning experience, and it appears he learned even more than he expected, thanks to all the 'help' he received along the way from all the participants here - thanks to a great bunch of co-conspirators! And it appears that all worked out very well, as he's already gotten himself into very deep doo-doo with his next Promise.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 05-27-2020 at 08:01 AM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 10:22 AM   #5719
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Thanks for the kind words DareFiend! And rest assured, I am always here for you when you want to experiment! :-)

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 05-27-2020, 01:13 PM   #5720
CSasha
Oracle

Just finished 80 minutes with both ankle and wrist cuffs (in front of me). Was quite an obstacle to post and chat with them. I even played a bit Civ VI while in them.

But now I am glad they are off and completed.

Nose shackle is still on, need more hours for that and won't finish it today (would have to sleep with it which doesn't sound right for completion).

EDIT: And two hours with the nose shackle done. That's 120 minutes of those 320 to do.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 05-27-2020 at 01:43 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 04:52 PM   #5721
CrystalAngel

Default Promise Update

Hey everyone! So I didn't forget about my promise, just the last few days have been a bit crazy. After tallying up the posts, I have a grand total of 26.5 hours of having to wear degrading body writing. Please see the below quote for the specifics.

As far as the phrases to be written, Cassandra easily had the most posts so she gets to choose a phrase and location. The next two are Pain Slut Joe and BDSub.

In addition, there were a total of 10 unique posters for the 24 hours my promise was open. Each poster can message me with a recipe they would like me to eat on all fours while collared and naked. Note that obviously the recipe cannot break my limits.

I'll probably will start working on this promise a week from now since I have so much going on but really looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAngel View Post
So finally decided what to do for my third promise. For every post in the next 24 hours, I will wear humiliating phrases written in sharpie for 15 minutes. In addition, for every unique poster that doubles me, that's one meal I have to eat on all fours in a pet bowl. To make it even more fun, each poster can than PM me with the specific recipe they would like for me to eat. Of course it CANNOT break my limits.

In addition, the top 3 posters from now until my promise closes will be able to pick the phrase and location of the body writing. Note that it cannot be on my face, neck, or hands. My allotted time will only go down when I'm out in public with the body writing or when I'm at home with my collar on. Hope you all enjoy <3.

Edit: Adding the fact that I will be fully naked besides collar like a good girl, as well as doing the same amount of drinks from pet bowls as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CrystalAngel for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 09:57 PM   #5722
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Great start Cass!

Question please, have a link to a pic of Your nose shackles or a similar pair? I never heard of them before. Painful?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Just finished 80 minutes with both ankle and wrist cuffs (in front of me). Was quite an obstacle to post and chat with them. I even played a bit Civ VI while in them.

But now I am glad they are off and completed.

Nose shackle is still on, need more hours for that and won't finish it today (would have to sleep with it which doesn't sound right for completion).

EDIT: And two hours with the nose shackle done. That's 120 minutes of those 320 to do.

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 05-28-2020, 01:00 AM   #5723
CSasha
Oracle

@CrystalAngel: Many thanks. "Anal slut" on your chest as high as possible

And one meal is going to be spaghetti with vegan sauce bolognese (alternatively tomato sauce).

@joe: The nose shackle itself and on me (just uploaded so might still need to be moderated).

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 05-28-2020, 02:27 AM   #5724
tangula
Switchy Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangula View Post
I was stupid enough to ask Cass to half/double after having doubled her counts.. and thus ended up with double the amount:
228 steps, 10 strokes and 20 slaps.
So, I decided it was best not to let this lay around..
Yesterday after dinner, even thought I wanted to just lazy play games, I decided to go for a walk, and see how doable it would be.

The 'start' was busier then I expected, and I already was kind of nervous, so that didnt help.
But, it got a little quieter and I decided to go for it. I lowered my boxers inside my pants, and then let my cock hang out freely through the zipper.
15, 20 steps, then 5 slaps per 10 steps, until those were checked off. A few quick strokes after that. I got surprisingly hard even though those numbers were fairly low.
I approached a busy road I had not expected sooner. Turning around and walking on sounded like cheating, and by then I was getting close to completing it in one go. I moved on, and hopefully just far away enough from the road I zipped up again at 250 steps; a little over what needed to be done, but makes up for possible miscounts

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to tangula for this post:
Old 05-28-2020, 02:32 AM   #5725
CSasha
Oracle

Amazingly executed. Good report, -t.

I hope it helps to dare the new promise we talked about.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 05-28-2020, 05:36 AM   #5726
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

So brave Tang; I could never....

Thanks Cass; pic of You not yet viewable, but I assume it will be soon and I am looking forward to it! Is the shackle painful?

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 05-28-2020, 05:40 AM   #5727
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Is the shackle painful?
No, unless you attach an string or chain to it to pull it.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 05-28-2020, 08:11 AM   #5728
SissyClaireCA
getDare Sweetheart

My nose is very sensitive - No way I could ever put that on!

I rested my upper body yesterday so didn't get to reduce my promise, I made the mistake of going out for a run - later than usual. We're having a heat wave and I really suffered in the 90+ temps. So today I'm going to work off 3 Iron Sissy's and try to knock out 5+ minutes of planks. I still have a long way to go.

kik : sissyclaireca

Likes: Spanking, lingerie, cross dressing, anal play, humiliation, exposure

Dislikes: CBT, nipple torture

Limits Scat, blood, illegal, family, financial

SissyClaireCA is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyClaireCA for this post:
Old 05-28-2020, 11:16 AM   #5729
CSasha
Oracle

Just started another nose shackle session and completed all 16 nipple pegs for 10 seconds and off. Ouch!

My pronouns are it/its

The following 2 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 05-28-2020, 12:26 PM   #5730
CSasha
Oracle

I just went down for full out full in anal thrusts on my nubbed dildo doggy style. After 100 I took a break. Then after trying to start again I felt very fucked and couldn't continue after another 15. Looks like that's all I can do on that dildo in one day, although I thought I might do them in one go.

I tried to use the opportunity for my tunnel plug now after, but abandoned the approach. It's still quite bigger.

EDIT: 135 minutes nose shackle completed. 65 minutes left to do.

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 05-28-2020 at 01:17 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise