Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-16-2021, 11:36 AM   #1
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

Default Strip naked outside in Berlin

Does someone know any good places, where you could strip naked at night and do some give tasks. With hiding spots and not a lot people ?

M/20/switch/gay

Likes: humiliation, light exposure, light blackmail(without too much info and consequences, preferably keeping only on threatening, i like that), public, edging, dare, videos, photos, outdoor, freeballing, long and short dares, dares I’m „forced“ to finish

Limits: cbt, scat, piss, permanent blackmale , forced shave, family, anal, blood, body writing, illegal (obv.), social suicide and hard pain
dada_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 04:54 PM   #2
MJKMJK

Hey dada_2000,

I love going to the area in the south of Lichterfelde at the border to Brandenburg. There are many fields, trees, nettles, ...

There are not too many people around in the evening (and if, it's more humiliating than a problem) and actually none in the night.

You can just follow Osdorfer Str. to the border of Brandenburg or go from Lichterfelde Süd.

General: bondage, anal abuse, throatfuck/deepthroat (also ass-to-mouth), rimming, nudity...
Humiliation: verbal, sissification, chastity, disgust-play, toilet slavery, ...
Torture: especially CBT/ballbusting

LIMITS : social suicide, hair removal, cutting, needles, fire

Hit me up on reddit: u/Oneirophil or on insta: miaisasissy
MJKMJK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk