Old 09-21-2020, 04:22 AM   #1
XSJess_1

Default punish/dare me tonight

Hello there

I got the flat for myself tonight Unfortunately I haven't had any game partner lately so I decided to take my luck in my own hands tonight

Please feel free to give me any punishment or dare within my limits. I will perform them tonight between 18:00-24:00 starting in around 5 hours 30 minutes. I will write a report after every task.

favorite dares/punishment
- bondage
- spanking
- deepthroating
- anal fucking
- pee holding

Kiss Jessy

Likes: Spanking, Bondage, Anal, Messy, Pain, Humiliation, Pee "holding"

Soft Limits: private public, pet play, hard pain, wedgies,

Hard Limits: pee "drinking", diaper, poo, public, pictures

list of toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78168
XSJess_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 05:01 AM   #2
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Default Spit Roast

In the middle of the apartment. Put in your vibrating plug and set it going. Wear heels, clamp your nipples and blindfold yourself. Then spit roast yourself with 2 dildos. Set a time and do this for what you think is 15 minutes, if it is less than 15 minutes when you stop, star again with the same rule.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 05:07 AM   #3
Sryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
In the middle of the apartment. Put in your vibrating plug and set it going. Wear heels, clamp your nipples and blindfold yourself. Then spit roast yourself with 2 dildos. Set a time and do this for what you think is 15 minutes, if it is less than 15 minutes when you stop, star again with the same rule.
That sounds like a lot of fun.. May have to try myself if you don't mind
Old 09-21-2020, 05:09 AM   #4
XSJess_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
thank you it sounds indeed challenging.. hope I get the 15 minutes right on the first time

will report tonight, feel free to add another such fantastic dare if you would like to

kiss Jessy

Old 09-21-2020, 05:15 AM   #5
Master_Kevin

Write slut on your forehead so you can read it in the mirror. Now place suction cup dildo on a mirror and give it a bj for 15 minutes with eyes open. Force your head on to it so it goes deep for 15 times minimum.

Spank each ass cheek 100 times with your hair brush as hard as you can. Insert vibrating butt plug and edge by slow circles around your clit while pulling your nipples roughly.
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:56 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

At 18.00 strip naked and put a sheer pantyhose ready in your bathroom for later use, Drink three big glasses of water (let's say about 3/4 of liter total), then give ten ruler strokes to your pussy and start your evening of fun. Hold pee for the whole time, from 18.00 to 24.00, while making the tasks given by other guys or any kind of fun you'll decide. If you feel you can't hold, before peeing you'll strip naked, go to the bathroom, wear the pantyhose, then will pee standing (i.e. in the shower stall or in the bathtub) while keeping your thighs close one against the other and a hand between your thighs under the pee flow.

If you'll be able to pee exactly as I've said, then you'll clean your wet fingers on your tits, remove pantyhose letting them drop in the pee pool that you won't clean until 24:00, give ten ruler strokes on your pussy plus ten for any time you'll pee (it means a total of 20 the first time you pee, 30 the second time and so on), drink three glasses of water plus one for any time you'll have to pee (i.e., four after the first pee, five after the second and so on), then will go on with your playful evening, doing the same every time you won't be able to hold the pee. Any time you'll pee you'll wear the same wet pantyhose you wore previously.

Of course, the most you'll be able to hold, the less your pussy will be hurt, but if you'll keep it so long that you miss to pee as said, you'll pee in the place where the first drop will spill, standing, keeping your thighs tight one against th eother and your hand under the flow. Then the rules will be the same as previously, the only differences are that you'll clean the floor using the pantyhose and/or your own skin, will double the number of ruler strokes and add an additional glass of water.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 10:17 AM   #7
XSJess_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Kevin View Post
Write slut on your forehead so you can read it in the mirror. Now place suction cup dildo on a mirror and give it a bj for 15 minutes with eyes open. Force your head on to it so it goes deep for 15 times minimum.

Spank each ass cheek 100 times with your hair brush as hard as you can. Insert vibrating butt plug and edge by slow circles around your clit while pulling your nipples roughly.
thank you for this dare I will do it soon - hope my ass and throat can handle that

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
At 18.00 strip naked and put a sheer pantyhose ready in your bathroom for later use, Drink three big glasses of water (let's say about 3/4 of liter total), then give ten ruler strokes to your pussy and start your evening of fun. Hold pee for the whole time, from 18.00 to 24.00, while making the tasks given by other guys or any kind of fun you'll decide. If you feel you can't hold, before peeing you'll strip naked, go to the bathroom, wear the pantyhose, then will pee standing (i.e. in the shower stall or in the bathtub) while keeping your thighs close one against the other and a hand between your thighs under the pee flow.

If you'll be able to pee exactly as I've said, then you'll clean your wet fingers on your tits, remove pantyhose letting them drop in the pee pool that you won't clean until 24:00, give ten ruler strokes on your pussy plus ten for any time you'll pee (it means a total of 20 the first time you pee, 30 the second time and so on), drink three glasses of water plus one for any time you'll have to pee (i.e., four after the first pee, five after the second and so on), then will go on with your playful evening, doing the same every time you won't be able to hold the pee. Any time you'll pee you'll wear the same wet pantyhose you wore previously.

Of course, the most you'll be able to hold, the less your pussy will be hurt, but if you'll keep it so long that you miss to pee as said, you'll pee in the place where the first drop will spill, standing, keeping your thighs tight one against th eother and your hand under the flow. Then the rules will be the same as previously, the only differences are that you'll clean the floor using the pantyhose and/or your own skin, will double the number of ruler strokes and add an additional glass of water.
wow thank you for this pee holding dare - I hope I can manage to hold it this long would be a shame if my pussy gets too many strokes due to a delay I will start with you task at 20:00. however, I will double the mentioned strokes on my pussy. I hope this is faire otherwise please let me know what other punishment I should receive for being late.

Old 09-21-2020, 10:37 AM   #8
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let's prep you for some anal play. Use your anal shower kit to clean yourself out.

Once your ass is ready you are to be naked except for you tallest heels. First attach your vibrating nipple clamps and turn them on.

Now insert your medium vibrating plug, on of course.

Use the ping pong paddle to spank each ass cheek 25 times. When finished you may remove the vibrators but no orgasms.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:07 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSJess_1 View Post

wow thank you for this pee holding dare - I hope I can manage to hold it this long would be a shame if my pussy gets too many strokes due to a delay I will start with you task at 20:00. however, I will double the mentioned strokes on my pussy. I hope this is faire otherwise please let me know what other punishment I should receive for being late.
No punishment at all, just start drinking right now and double the amount of water for the first time you drink.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:18 AM   #10
XSJess_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Let's prep you for some anal play. Use your anal shower kit to clean yourself out.

Once your ass is ready you are to be naked except for you tallest heels. First attach your vibrating nipple clamps and turn them on.

Now insert your medium vibrating plug, on of course.

Use the ping pong paddle to spank each ass cheek 25 times. When finished you may remove the vibrators but no orgasms.
thank you for working my ass up slowly will do it in a moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
No punishment at all, just start drinking right now and double the amount of water for the first time you drink.
I don't feel comfortable drinking so much water in one go.. So please understand when I will prefer to stick with the double strokes on my pussy instead

The following 2 users say Thank You to XSJess_1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk