Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-20-2016, 08:00 AM   #1
Owlrings90

Default Body Mods: What Would You Do?

These are questions for those who have body mods, want body mods, or despise body mods! Anyone is welcome! Have fun

1. Do you have any body mods (tattoos, piercings, scarification, cosmetic surgeries, strange hair, etc.)? If yes, what do you have?

2. Are there any body mods that you want but haven't gotten yet?

3. Are there any body mods you like but would never get? Why would you not get them?

4. What's a body mod you would never get? Why not?

5. If you could chose to have one free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?

6. Imagine that there is a permanent dye that never grows out and never fades. Would you rather accidentally apply this to your hair, your pubes, or all of your body hair (like arm hair, eyebrows, mustache, etc.)? The trick is that it's a bright orange!

7. If you were forced to get a genital piercing, what kind would you get?

8. What do you think is the "sexiest", most attractive piercing?

9. You and a bunch of your buddies go out and get completely hammered. The alcohol makes you brave enough to get a random stick and poke tattoo from a friend. When you sober back up, what do you want to see there? What would you hate the most to see?

10. Girls: You win a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to get a boob job where you don't get to decide what happens. They have the options to make you flat chested, give you a decently sized and perky rack, give you heavy DDs, or balloon your chest up to an insanely large size. Will you risk it?
Boys: Someone offers you a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to be willing to get a pair of breasts in return! The person promises that they won't give you above a B cup, but you don't know these people, they could be lying! Do you risk it?

11. You wake up to a strange pain in your ears. Would you rather find that you now have elf ears or that you have large, stretched gauges and four new piercings on each side?

12. If your hair could look anyway, just for a day, how would you chose to make it look?

13. Your best friend loses a bet, and allows you to tattoo anything you want on a part of their body that can be hidden by clothes. Where and what do you choose to tattoo?

14. You are the sub in a D/s relationship. Your Dom tells you that they would find you more attractive and be more likely to do the things that you love in a scene if you agree to get nipple piercings. Would you get them?

15. Would you rather have a very small piece of scarification on your face, a medium one on your chest (where it can normally always be seen), or a large one on an area most people won't be privvy to (like your back or buttocks)?

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Owlrings90 for this post:
Old 01-21-2016, 08:42 AM   #2
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

1. Do you have any body mods (tattoos, piercings, scarification, cosmetic surgeries, strange hair, etc.)? If yes, what do you have?
No.
Not really.
3. Are there any body mods you like but would never get? Why would you not get them?
Nipple piercings can be very pretty, but they take a long time to heal I don't think I would be patient with months of healing time.
I've also seen tattoos I love on other people, but wouldn't want for myself.

My tastes tend to evolve and change, so most mods aren't overly appealing to me. I like the flexibility of impermanence.
5. If you could chose to have one free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?
I'm not sure; even though my body is imperfect, I kind of like it already.
6. Imagine that there is a permanent dye that never grows out and never fades. Would you rather accidentally apply this to your hair, your pubes, or all of your body hair (like arm hair, eyebrows, mustache, etc.)? The trick is that it's a bright orange!
Pubes, because if I felt awkward about it, I could shave the orange away!
VCH. They're supposed to feel good, heal quickly, and are less likely to migrate than a labia piercing.
I don't have a favorite.
9. You and a bunch of your buddies go out and get completely hammered. The alcohol makes you brave enough to get a random stick and poke tattoo from a friend. When you sober back up, what do you want to see there? What would you hate the most to see?
I'd want a small pretty graphic - maybe one of the symbols of growth in my life. I would hate something rough or crude that I'd feel bad explaining to others if they caught sight of it.
10. Girls: You win a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to get a boob job where you don't get to decide what happens. They have the options to make you flat chested, give you a decently sized and perky rack, give you heavy DDs, or balloon your chest up to an insanely large size. Will you risk it?
Boys: Someone offers you a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to be willing to get a pair of breasts in return! The person promises that they won't give you above a B cup, but you don't know these people, they could be lying! Do you risk it?
No.
11. You wake up to a strange pain in your ears. Would you rather find that you now have elf ears or that you have large, stretched gauges and four new piercings on each side?
Elf ears! I would make a great elf.
12. If your hair could look anyway, just for a day, how would you chose to make it look?
Dark brown, long, and curly.
13. Your best friend loses a bet, and allows you to tattoo anything you want on a part of their body that can be hidden by clothes. Where and what do you choose to tattoo?
I would enjoy watching them be nervous about it, but I'd choose something that would remind them of their strength and bravery in the end - a personal motto, or a symbol or character that's meaningful for them. And I'd place it somewhere like a shoulder or an ankle, where they can see it or show it off if they want to, but that isn't hard to keep covered if they're feeling private.
14. You are the sub in a D/s relationship. Your Dom tells you that they would find you more attractive and be more likely to do the things that you love in a scene if you agree to get nipple piercings. Would you get them?
I wouldn't do it as a negotiation for better play (that feels coercive and creepy), but if it were important to them, I'd consider it on the condition that my Dom would also help care for the piercing during its healing process, and during any future health issues involving it (infection, rejection, migration, gauge or jewelry changes, etc.).
15. Would you rather have a very small piece of scarification on your face, a medium one on your chest (where it can normally always be seen), or a large one on an area most people won't be privvy to (like your back or buttocks)?
I'd choose a private area, even if it meant going a little larger.

Last edited by kurious kat; 01-21-2016 at 08:46 AM.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:08 AM   #3
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

I have my ears and navel pierced.
A tattoo
Maybe nipple piercings, because getting them looks scary
Facial piercings, I don’t like the look of it
To have a bigger butt, my butt is really flat
I would do it on my hair (head)
Clitoral Hood
Nipple piercings
Love: a heart Hate: a dick
Not at all
New piercings on each side
Purple, with a curly ponytail
I would get him a tattoo of all the names of his family members on his chest
Maybe, probably
A medium one on my chest.

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:50 AM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Do you have any body mods (tattoos, piercings, scarification, cosmetic surgeries, strange hair, etc.)? If yes, what do you have? Tattoos

2. Are there any body mods that you want but haven't gotten yet? more tattoos

3. Are there any body mods you like but would never get? Why would you not get them? mostly anything else. dont want it or need it

4. What's a body mod you would never get? Why not? amputation. i like all my limbs

5. If you could chose to have one free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done? no clue, dont need any

6. Imagine that there is a permanent dye that never grows out and never fades. Would you rather accidentally apply this to your hair, your pubes, or all of your body hair (like arm hair, eyebrows, mustache, etc.)? no

7. If you were forced to get a genital piercing, what kind would you get? no idea, dont want it

8. What do you think is the "sexiest", most attractive piercing? i like the back corset. it's got a sexy appeal

9. You and a bunch of your buddies go out and get completely hammered. The alcohol makes you brave enough to get a random stick and poke tattoo from a friend. When you sober back up, what do you want to see there? What would you hate the most to see? i'd like to simply see a number. i'd hate to see anything racial or slanderous

10. Boys: Someone offers you a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to be willing to get a pair of breasts in return! The person promises that they won't give you above a B cup, but you don't know these people, they could be lying! Do you risk it? sure, why not

11. You wake up to a strange pain in your ears. Would you rather find that you now have elf ears or that you have large, stretched gauges and four new piercings on each side? elf ears. at least my ears wont be destroyed

12. If your hair could look anyway, just for a day, how would you chose to make it look? shaved like always

13. Your best friend loses a bet, and allows you to tattoo anything you want on a part of their body that can be hidden by clothes. Where and what do you choose to tattoo? i'd choose hip and it would be a dragon's talon slashing through his hip to reveal bone and muscle.

14. You are the sub in a D/s relationship. Your Dom tells you that they would find you more attractive and be more likely to do the things that you love in a scene if you agree to get nipple piercings. Would you get them? yes

15. Would you rather have a very small piece of scarification on your face, a medium one on your chest (where it can normally always be seen), or a large one on an area most people won't be privvy to (like your back or buttocks)? take the facial as i already have one.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:28 AM   #5
Thatpool

Location: Bound to your shadow Master. Always below your feet.

i have blue hair, does that count?

i'm going to get my ears pierced soon

i'd love to have nipple piercings But i am kinda afraid

a tongue piercing - i feel like the metal in my mouth would bother me

definitely face feminization surgery
(I am transgender - male to female)

I'd rather choose arm/leg hair , eyebrows etc bc i could easily shave that all off

Doesnt matter - i'm planning of have sex reassignment surgery so my penis and all its Piercings will be gone anyway

nipple piercings

i'd love to see a female gender symbol but i'd hate the male one bc it would remind me of all the trouble i went through

i'm transgender - give me those breasts

elf ears bc i'm a lotr fan

i'd want to have it dyed in the trans pride colors (blue, pink and white)

i'd let him/her choose the symbol and tattoo it on his/her shoulder

sure

i'd rather have the large one on my butt

I am transgender - (mtf) btw
pre-SRS tho - which means that I do still have a penis

Likes: Bodywriting, Glue ,Tape ,locks, semi permament, body mods , long term

Feminization is always welcome - completely non kink related tho^^

Limits: public, Family, friends, pee, scat, really permanent, illegal,pics, hospital

PM Dares

Check out the Unofficial getdare PM dare Commision, it's worth it

BDSM test :https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2442203
Thatpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:53 PM   #6
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

New to the site and this had some fun questions that I really wanted to answer!

Yes I have my ear lobes pierced, industrial in my left ear, and the left side of my head is partially shaven to show off the industrial.

Yes!! I plan on getting a tattoo within the next year or so. And have thought about nipple piercings.

Some tattoos I have seen on people. Nice looking but I wouldn't get it because it's not what I would want. Some piercings as well probs.

Probably cosmetic surgery stuff. I don't see the point unless there is a health risk.

Nothing.

Just my hair and please orange is something one can rock easily.
Plus you are much more noticeable during hunting season.

Probably an outer labia. Not sure I would ever get one though.

Depends on the person. Though a properly healed nipple piercing could be fun to play with.

I would hope for something like a simple drawing/outline of a planet like Saturn with rings or maybe a pretty flower. Names and genitals.

Hmm I would rather not risk it.

Elf ears. I don't want gauges and elf ears can be cute.

Probably back to my normal color. It's still growing out all the bleached stuff so it's a little light yet.

For my one friend probably a semicolon tattoo. And for my other maybe something with wolves.

I would probably have them already. If not yes if they help pay for it.

I wouldI would do a medium one on the chest.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:25 PM   #7
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have two tattoos, my ears pierced, and had my nipples pierced until the holes closed during a medical procedure.

I have thought about getting a "Prince Albert", getting my tongue pierced, and having my nips redone. And I'm always up for more ink.

Breast implants. I make an ugly woman, but the idea of having my own breasts is... well... "interesting"

having holes put in my cheeks or my tongue split. (shudders)

lipo/tummy tuck

none? pubic area because I shave anyway?

Prince Albert

I don't have a preference. It is the person, not the hardware, that I find sexy.

anything religious

10. Girls: <na>
Hmmm... paying me to get tits... Oh, sure, why the hell not?

elf ears.

I am actually kinda' happy with my hair.

I would have them get a small triangle just above their genitals (male or female, doesn't matter), and the words, "Place Nose Here"

since I want them done anyway, absolutely.

how about none. I've earned enough scars the hard way, I sure as hell wouldn't want any "for fun".

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #8
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

A small heart tattooed on my arm

a belly button piercing

Once again the belly button piercing, well I'm male.

I hate ear tunnels

my nose is to big...

pubes and head?

no idear

I like small ear rings or belly button piercings

I would like to see a bow on my lower back like a tramp stamp or a small hello kitty tattoo, the word bitch tattooed on my wrist would also be a nice suprise. I would hate to have my face tattooed

Ok - let's do it. i always wanted to have some breasts...

Elf ears. I want to be an elf.

long hair!

I guess I would tattoo a nice butterlfy on his foot

I would be afraid, but yes.

15. Would you rather have a very small piece of scarification on your face, a medium one on your chest (where it can normally always be seen), or a large one on an area most people won't be privvy to (like your back or buttocks)? last one
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:42 PM   #9
HumpBunny

These sound fun!!

I do! I have one small tattoo on my ankle, and then a couple of piercings too. Three lobe piercings, two cartilage piercings, my nose, my belly button, and my nipples!

There's a tattoo I've been designing for a while now. I just want to make sure it's exactly what I want before I get it done! And I would love to incorporate microdermals into it too. So excited for it!!!

Uhm....maybe scarification? Kinda like them, kinda get sick feeling when I see them. I don't think I'd get that. Unless it was like, tiny.

Dimple piercings! Wouldn't that just be so gross? You'd have to clean them all th time, and wht if things got stuck in them?? Eew, no thank you!

I'd want to get my tits perkier. Probably keep their size though, or go a little smaller.

Uh, can I choose just my armpits? Then I could just shave it off, no worries!

I just recently got my nipples pierced, so no forcing there! Gun to my head, I'd say the next one would be (might be??) a Christinia piercing. They look so cute.

I think a lot of ear piercings look really cute together on girls. Really sexy!

Lol!! This has literally happened to me. It's my little ankle tattoo! We weren't black out drunk, but drunk enough to convince one another it was a good idea to give out tattoos. :P

Uhm, gas prices have gone down this past year or so, sooooo..... I'm not risking it.

Ew, neither! I don't think I'd like stretched ears on myself, but I couldn't stand all the weird looks from having elf ears.

Waist length, perfect bangs, no frizz.

Something cutesy, like a small heart or planet or UFO or something, yeah? Maybe on the inside of the knee or something?

I already have them So N/A. But I get the point! Uhm, if it were part of a power play kind of thing, something we discussed a lot before putting into plan, then yeah! But like, no negotiation, no planning, no nothing? No way.

Very small one on my face! I'd be a total cheat with it though. A line or a circle or something, right at my hairline haha!

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #10
NKat68
Account Banned

Yes! 1 tattoo ( a lotus and semicolon on my wrist) and 3 piercings ( belly, nose and ears)
Yes! I want my tongue done and more tattoos
Possibly I kinda want my nipples done but I'm unsure if I wanna get them.

None
Hmm pubes because I'd wax them.
Hmm probably clit.
Belly!
Uhh probably a heart on my waist is what I would want and what I could hate would be like a botched tattoo
Hell yes
Elf ears
Probably nicely curled

Uhh probably something nice on their waist or something

Possibly
Probably face
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:18 PM   #11
going_global
getDare Ladder

I do! I have a tattoo on my left clavicle, both of my earlobes pierced, and my septum pierced.

I would like an industrial piercing on my left ear,
I am going to begin stretching my lobes in August, and I have a list of tattoos that I have coming (they're just so expensive for a student!)

Honestly, I like most body mods. I think that everyone should be free to get what they want, and whatever they're comfortable with looks good on them. That being said, I don't think personally I'll ever do more piercings than I have now (plus my industrial), and I'm not into scarification/branding/subdermal implants/etc. on myself

Pretty much the same answer as above

In all honesty, I would have my ears pulled back a bit.
Ever since childhood I've thought that my ears stand out a little too far,
and I've always wanted to have them changed

If the choice is between those three options, I would choose my pubes. I shave them off anyway as I can't stand the feeling,
so I wouldn't notice. I guess it would be a very noticable reminder that I need to shave!

I would probably choose a frenum or lorum piercing.
If you don't know what they are, feel free to look them up, they're quite fun

I think this is entirely subjective to the person wearing it. Any piercing can be sexy on any person if they carry it with enough confidence. That being said, I love belly button piercings on girls, and septums on guys

I actually have a friend who does stick and poke,
and I cannot wait to get something from them. It'll probably be something along the lines of a little sign saying "nope" or an avocado or something similar. What don't I want to see? A penis. I couldn't stand that

Probably not. I wouldn't want to insult anyone transitioning, and I don't personally identify as a person who should have breasts

Elf ears. I actually think it's a pretty good look on some people. Who knows, maybe I can pull it off

I would want perfect late 90s Michael Jackson hair.
Wind machine included

This one

Eh, why not. I can hide them decently well. I don't necessarily like them, but if I was in a healthy, long term relationship I don't see why not

Probably the large one. Getting it would suck,
but it can be absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't get one normally, but if I'm being forced, then I may as well go all the way for amazing art

Likes: Nudity, light pain, games/challenges (battleship, chess, etc.), some semi/hidden public, truths

Dislikes/Punishments: Medium pain, anal, pee, excessive edging/denial

Limits: Permanent, friends/family, full public, illegal, non-consensual, face, exposure, blackmail

I reserve the right to refuse any dares I am uncomfortable with performing

Dirty Code
BDSM Test
going_global is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:36 AM   #12
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlrings90 View Post
These are questions for those who have body mods, want body mods, or despise body mods! Anyone is welcome! Have fun

1. Do you have any body mods (tattoos, piercings, scarification, cosmetic surgeries, strange hair, etc.)? If yes, what do you have?i have pierced nipples, a reverse PA, several rings in my scrotum, pierced navel, pierced ears, tattoos on my cock, ass and feet, also a brand on my assignment cheek.

2. Are there any body mods that you want but haven't gotten yet? i would like to get a guiche and have my as hole tatooed

3. Are there any body mods you like but would never get? Why would you not get them? Heh, nope

4. What's a body mod you would never get? Why not? Castration

i would have my eyebrows tattooed on.
6. Imagine that there is a permanent dye that never grows out and never fades. Would you rather accidentally apply this to your hair, your pubes, or all of your body hair (like arm hair, eyebrows, mustache, etc.)? The trick is that it's a bright orange! my pubes!

probably a jacobs ladder
8. What do you think is the "sexiest", most attractive piercing? Nipples

Boys: Someone offers you a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to be willing to get a pair of breasts in return! The person promises that they won't give you above a B cup, but you don't know these people, they could be lying! Do you risk it? If i could I would.

Stretched and pierced please.

I think body mods are awesome, especially ones Master orders me to get...
Old 09-20-2020, 06:36 PM   #13
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Question This is a very interesting thread.

Anyone who didn't see this before have something to add?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk