Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2020, 12:16 PM   #1
lil_slut

Female First Post - Torture Me

Hi this is my first post here, so please go all out on me so I can get a proper getDare welcome. I've been scrolling through getDare for a while, and reading all the dares and punishments has made me really horny and excited.

I'll do anything within my limits (although right now I prefer vibrator dares) and I'll give a detailed report back to you.

I really want to be feeling the effects of this. If I don't end up regretting posting this, then I will not have achieved my goal. Like I said, please feel free to torture me with dares (as long as it's within my limits).

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

PM me a dare and I will do it
lil_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:33 PM   #2
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Drink 3 glasses of water and wait 30 minutes.
Drink another glass of water and get naked.
Put 2 icecubes in your ass and use a third cube to make your nipples hard by rubbing it on them.
Put 1 clothepin on each nipple, and 2 on each pussy lip.
Put wand directly on your clit at max speed and edge like that.
Once reached the edge hold it 2 seconds than put wand off, spank each tit 10 times with a spoon/brush/ruler and turn clothepins on nipples 90 degree.
Edge again, spank each tit 10 times and turn clothepins.
Repeat this for 5 edges, every edge must be held 1 more second.
If possible don't cum for at least the rest of the day.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:45 PM   #3
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Put 2 icecubes in your ass and use a third cube to make your nipples hard by rubbing it on them.
Once reached the edge hold it 2 seconds than put wand off, spank each tit 10 times with a spoon/brush/ruler and turn clothepins on nipples 90 degree.
Thank you. I will complete this tomorrow when I have the time.

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

Old 09-21-2020, 01:21 PM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

For one day you must pee through your underwear, and you cannot change them until the next day.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:41 PM   #5
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
For one day you must pee through your underwear, and you cannot change them until the next day.
Okay, I will do this tomorrow as well.

PM me for my kik

Old 09-21-2020, 04:11 PM   #6
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Get yourself some plastic wrap foil. Then position your wand on your clit and use the plastic wrap to fix it by wrapping between your legs and around your hips to form a nice plastic wrap diaper. No stand in a corner with legs spread and put your hands on your head. Let the vibe get you to orgasm once, then start playing your nipples and let the vibe get you to orgasm a second time.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:48 AM   #7
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Get yourself some plastic wrap foil. Then position your wand on your clit and use the plastic wrap to fix it by wrapping between your legs and around your hips to form a nice plastic wrap diaper. No stand in a corner with legs spread and put your hands on your head. Let the vibe get you to orgasm once, then start playing your nipples and let the vibe get you to orgasm a second time.
This one was a bit hard for me, as I've never orgasmed twice in a row before. However, I did it and at the end I was super overstimulated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
I did this one a little while after I did that last one. My nipples were super sore at the end and all the edging left me super desperate, but I did as you said and did not cum the rest of the day

Quote:
I also did this one as well. I'm glad that I was able to stay in my room most of the day because I'm sure I smelt like urine. My underwear were absolutely drenched at the end of the day, but I kind of liked the feeling of peeing in them and not changing

PM me for my kik

The following 3 users say Thank You to lil_slut for this post:
Old 09-23-2020, 05:55 AM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's try another one. Give yourself a golden shower, you can't clean up until you've had six orgasms. So it's up to you if you have six in a row and clean up sooner, or spread them out and stay covered in pee longer.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:58 PM   #9
lil_slut

Quote:
Let's try another one. Give yourself a golden shower, you can't clean up until you've had six orgasms. So it's up to you if you have six in a row and clean up sooner, or spread them out and stay covered in pee longer.
I won't do a golden shower, sorry. Is there something I should do instead?

PM me for my kik

Old 09-24-2020, 12:23 AM   #10
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Insert a vibrator inside you at a speed where you believe it might just barely have a chance to make you cum. Leave it running untill it runs out of battery. You are not allowed to touch yourself while it is on and for 4 hours after it died.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:02 PM   #11
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Insert a vibrator inside you at a speed where you believe it might just barely have a chance to make you cum. Leave it running untill it runs out of battery. You are not allowed to touch yourself while it is on and for 4 hours after it died.
I completed this one yesterday. Unluckily for me, I had just charged my vibrator. I set it on the second to lowest setting and let it vibe until it died, and then I left it for 4 hours. I did as you said and didn't touch myself but it was extremely difficult. I was so horny and wet, but it just wasn't enough stimulation to actually bring me over the edge.

PM me for my kik

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me, first post, suffer, torture me