Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-03-2017, 11:31 PM   #46
privvy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Oh well that sounds fun
Depends on the aim of the meet. We are all strict nudists, so we just meet up for a nude chat. No dares or fooling around

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #47
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

Whenever I'm in my room, I'm naked (and if I'm home alone, I usually don't feel like throwing something on if I gotta run to the bathroom) and I much prefer it that way, because it's way more comfortable and creates way less laundry lol it's not a sexual thing, it's practicle for me lol

when I buy a house in a few years, (where it'll just be me and my boyfriend) the first think I'm doing is getting proper drapes/coverings on the windows and locks on the doors/windows if needed. And I fully intend to just be naked all the time unless I have guests or need to answer the door/go outside lol

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:21 AM   #48
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

I like being naked/crossdressed while I'm home alone. I count them together as they are both things that I would not like others seeing.

Haven't done it in a while but I do like going out naked/CD at night. Normally 30-45 mins.

Longest I have been naked in a row was from about 4PM until 9 or later, when someone else got home. Could count sleeping naked as being longer but I wouldn't

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 06:23 PM   #49
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Question This is a very interesting thread.

With the self-isolation situation of 2020... any at-home nudists want to check in?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 03:04 AM   #50
Narrowm1nd3d99

In public, the longest has been roughly 2h30mins (dare), traveling in the car about 5hours (dare) and at home 5days (personal bucket list challenge)
Narrowm1nd3d99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 01:11 PM   #51
nudeboy81

yes i do, being naked is great :-)

Likes; Masturbation, nudity, outdoor, slightly risky, slightly messy.

Limits; Pain, permanent, illegal, poo, staying messy for long times, very public, crossdressing, friends/family and pain.
nudeboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 01:33 PM   #52
lonewolf

Default So what is

So what do you mean nude is that all clothing I walk around in just my sock would you count that as nude time
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity and i have the right to keep adding Please help me

'I was given 7/10 by MiStraLan after my full body inspection"
lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:42 PM   #53
Julieee

I mostly sleep naked and am also naked during the day at home in summer, but also in the warm house in winter.
Either completely naked, only panties or mostly just a shirt and maybe socks as it is right now.
I do this because it's just comfortable and because I live alone at the moment, I also wear at home clothes as I feel and like it, when there is a visitor I at least wear underwear or normal clothes.
I have often been swimming and sunbathing on a nude beach, even as a teenager, but it's been a while, just like going to the sauna.
Once I had a partner, and we were naked in the apartment most of the time too, actually throughout the summer.
To me, being naked has no sexual background, it's just comfortable and normal for me.
Julieee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk