Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2020, 10:52 AM   #1
arielhood14

Talking punish this 18f slut in any way you can think of

hello members of getdare! i am brand new here as i have been lurking for a while but have only now had the guts to make an account.

now onto why i am making this post - i have been a naughty slut i’ve the past few days, cumming and pissing whenever i want, because of this i ask you, the kind people of getdare, to punish this slut in any way you see fit! i have cum 4 times this evening already, one of which was a squirting orgasm, so my clit is incredibly sensitive and raw from me rubbing it so much

i ask these punishments can take place over the next week either for when i’m at college or at home afterwards. i will also have a chance in two days time where i will meet with an older man who’s dick i have previously sucked. if the situation allows on this meeting i may do it again, so if you have any tasks surrounding this i will be sure to complete them

my kik is sub547 if you prefer to send me your punishments there or require photo evidence of the completion

i have all household items, including an electric toothbrush which feels great on my clit and a bottle i use to pump my clit so it becomes swollen, bruised, painful and sensitive. my limits are family, loud activities, public, poo play and social suicide
arielhood14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #2
arielhood14

i have been instructed via kik i am not allowed to cum over the next week without permission. i am thankful for this rule as it will hopefully help me control my greedy cunt
Old 09-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #3
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Since you came 4 time this evening I would say for the next week you have to edge 4 times every evening and since one of that orgasm was a squirt you will hold one of the edges 10 seconds.
Also you should spank your pussy 15 times every morning for the next week as punishment for have used it so much, use a wooden spoon or brush if you don't have paddles.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:16 AM   #4
arielhood14

another suggestion from kik - to scrub my clit with my electric toothbrush for 15mins

and another request of a photo of an ice cube held against my throbbing clit

thank you both
Old 09-21-2020, 11:20 AM   #5
redcamel
getDare Addict

Very good, I'd add that you're denied starting from now up over the next week, except on permission of at least three GD guys (and/or the one who denied you over the next week if he previously stated so).

But I think denial isn't enough, you need to learn what's your place, so if you will meet the man you talked about, you'll tell him about the denial and beg him to let you cum: he will be the only one who will have the chance to cum you once, and he will decide how and when you can do it, and what you have to do to earn his allowance. Of course if, for any reason, you won't meet him you loose the chance.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #6
arielhood14

from kik - i have been dared to pump my clit whilst scrubbing inside my pussy with my toothbrush
Old 09-21-2020, 12:16 PM   #7
arielhood14

via kik i have several more tasks

to wear no panties and only a bra if necessary and the bra must be sexy

to oust 4 clothes pegs on each pussy lip and wedgie myself for 7 minutes

pump my clit and then press my toothbrush into it once it is swollen and sore on full speed

i must pump my clit and apply toothpaste to it before each edge

edge in every free lesson this week and never in the same place twice

thank you all so much for your suggestions
Old 09-21-2020, 12:25 PM   #8
arielhood14

another two tasks from kik both about pissing this time yay!

first is that when at home, i must pump my clit and receive permission to piss and clit pics must be provided on request

the other is that for one day i am not allowed to piss in the toilet - anywhere else is fine

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, cumming, kik, permission, punish