Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-02-2019, 03:17 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked for Free School?

If you could attend college/university for free under the rules that you have to be completely naked at all times on campus, would you? What kind of classes would you take/what school(s) would you attend, and why?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 11-02-2019, 07:20 PM   #2
bogue270

well if I could go back in time.... I went to Colorado State University and majored in Environmental Geology and minored in math. If I could go for free... yeah.. sure. naked is ok.. I would probably go to the School of Mines and do the same courses...
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:17 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
If you could attend college/university for free under the rules that you have to be completely naked at all times on campus, would you? What kind of classes would you take/what school(s) would you attend, and why?
I would take any course which means I could be naked full time .If there had been colleges like this when my kids were that age that is where they would have gone so they had to be naked full time .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:24 AM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I thought you might be interested that there is this somewhat cute girl (to me, she is stunning hot to most people's standards) who founded an university where all the teachers are nude...

There is only one thing that is taught in that university, and that is sex, of all kinds.

Are you interested?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:35 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
I thought you might be interested that there is this somewhat cute girl (to me, she is stunning hot to most people's standards) who founded an university where all the teachers are nude...

There is only one thing that is taught in that university, and that is sex, of all kinds.

Are you interested?
I'd like to know more, please continue

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:17 AM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I'd like to know more, please continue
Ok, you asked for it.

This girl called Gabrielle Moore started this sex education university. It supposedly teaches all things sex related... I haven't enrolled yet, but I have tried some of her other products and they are excellent!

In each class, your teacher shows up fully dressed and strips down as the class progresses, ending up totally nude.

This is the link:

http://www.naked-u.com/welcome/

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 11-04-2019, 11:25 AM   #7
Maleslut92

And I couldn’t be arrested for being naked..... heck yes I would go

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 07:35 AM   #8
evadonanzone
Baby Member

I am glad i live in The Netherlands and college or university is free. Your politicians leaves you naked, and that is exposing enough.
evadonanzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 01:59 PM   #9
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Smile Interesting Discussion

Dusting off an interesting thread.
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 07:57 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Since this thread has been dusted off...

An excellent question too!

Would I do this now... If I was interested in going back to school now, I would choose the free option. I'd probably say NYU. Since the school is based right in the city and not a secluded campus, it would be good if that area allowed students to maintain the clothing free status between buildings, shopping and eating in the area, reading/studying in the parks, etc. It also is difficult in the winter time between buildings, but I suppose warm socks and shoes with a nice trench coat would work. What would I take? I don't know I would go for another degree, but course for public speaking would be fun. Perhaps some drama/arts classes and see what it's like to be a performer.

If when I went to college, would I have chosen this option? That would have been a tough choice? Would I have been ready to be naked all the time? Since I paid my way through college and it was tough financially on me, I think I would have chosen the free option. I still would have gone for my bachelors. Not sure I would seek any extra classes like I mentioned I would now. I don't know if being naked all the time would have affected me wanting to be on the baseball team, assuming the cleats would have been allowed. And spent a lot of time on the basketball and tennis courts. But assuming allowed the shoes for that, I suppose I would get used to being naked among everyone else soon enough. If it was free, I would choose a different school if I had it to do over. I would choose NYU. The price made it so it was not an option for me. But assuming the study abroad options still required the clothing free option it would have allowed me to travel back then and made for fun studies.

This would be really interesting if this was socially and legally acceptable and the college/university enforced this until the degree was achieved. Making travel home by air, spring break, visits with family, work and every other aspect of life clothing free unless it was deemed necessary (such as an employer requiring it)

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 08:38 AM   #11
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Free college AND don't have to worry about clothing sounds amazing.
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:25 PM   #12
YoungFella

Absolutely! Although I might get in trouble for looking at some other naked bodies instead of listening to the teacher. I’d like to think I’d get used to it quickly though.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 03:28 PM   #13
rockroller69

Quote:
Considering how expensive post secondary is I imagine many students would take advantage of this lol myself included
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 08:25 PM   #14
anthem

damn, I would LOVE to go back to school. I'd do a lot of annoying things to do that without worrying about money. I really want to stay living in my current city, which means I don't know how feasible this would be in the winter--but as long as there's a plan for me to not get hypothermia/frostbite, I am so so so in.

imagining other kink aspects to this is fun too (I fantasize more than I like to admit about being spanked mid-class by a professor) but in a literal real world scenario where this was a deal students could just take for free college, HELL YES. get me out of the workforce and back into classes. I love learning shit.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 08:50 PM   #15
knocturnal01

As long as my chastity cage doesn't count as clothing, and I can study abroad or at least somewhere other than where I live, sure.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk