Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-30-2018, 10:07 PM   #1
painsubinnd

Angry Pain required

Master is requiring me to have painful tasks....this is because this slut has been ignoring her schedule for edges cumming and bathroom

Will report

Have access to most normal household items and a tens unit...

Do your worst
painsubinnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 01:55 AM   #2
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Default Do not disappoint your master

1. Get naked and write "This worthless whore disappointed its master" on your body.
2. Put a clothes pin/binder clip on each nipple and put a rubber band around them. Loop it till its really tight and they dosn't come off.
3. Take 2 or 3 shoelaces and tie them together to form a longer one. Get it through the clips. Tie a bag onto one end of the lace put some books or anything in the bag for weight. Bring the ends to the back of your neck and tie the loose end onto the end with bag tied to it there leaving the bag hanging behind you and your boobs lifted.
4. Put uncooked rice on the highest heels you have and stand on it in front of the window.
5. Keep toothpaste, icy hot and hot sauce near youwhile you stand in the corner. Now you must rub your pussy and edge yourself for 30 minutes. First 10 minutes with toothpaste on your fingers. Next 10 minutes with icy hot and final 10 minutes with hot sauce. And each time you edge, you must chant "I'm sorry for being a bad slut, Master."
You're not allowed to cum during the punishment. In case you came, you apply a layer of hot sauce over a lipstick or a pen and keep it in your pussy for 45 minutes.
Report in pm

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face

Last edited by Devildom1994; 07-31-2018 at 01:59 AM.
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 02:24 AM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well you can spend August with out sitting on a toilet seat
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 09:52 AM   #4
Banana.Man

spread your legs and spank your pussy 50 times with a wooden spoon

You may address me as Sir.

Females interested in...
  • Control
  • Submissive Training
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Body Inspections
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

kik
Banana.Man62
Banana.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:15 PM   #5
painsubinnd

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana.Man View Post
spread your legs and spank your pussy 50 times with a wooden spoon
Thank you sir. This slut just recieved my phone back from my master and did this task my pussy is red and sore and i thank you.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:16 PM   #6
painsubinnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Well you can spend August with out sitting on a toilet seat
Thank you Sir. When this slut is allowed to use the bathroom she will do this and as i am starting late my master says i will be going thru sept with out the toilet seat as well.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:27 PM   #7
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

As yourcteply yo this should be your 100th post, let’s have 100 edges and 100 reasons why you’re a worthless Slut the deserves long term denial.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:53 AM   #8
PervertedBatteFish

Default Vegan anal(the only animals hurt in the making of this are you)

I think it's me we feed that slutty little ass hole of yours and see how large we can gape it. Go to the grocery store find all the phallic veggies you can and buy the biggest one of each. Also buy 3 bags of baby carrot. Take your bounty of veggies and start inserting. Once the first one is in insert the next on in beside it making sure neither goes in the whole way. Continue this till you've run out of veggies. Now take the baby carrot and start shoving them in the spaces in between. It's alright if these slip in because your going to keep inserting them until you run out. Now go on to a chatroulette type site. You don't have to show your face but make sure your anal cornucopia is in full view. Stay there till 50 people have seen it. Once done with that you may move on to your final task. Sit up and force all the veggies inside your ass.once they're all in start jerking off. Once you've come 10 time you may release and enjoy your lunch.
PervertedBatteFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:53 AM   #9
PervertedBatteFish

Default Pickled anus

Take a a jar of baby dill pickles and count how many you have. Insert all of them into your ass. Next enema all the pickle juice in and plug. Hold for 1× the number of pickles mins. Remove the plug, try to hold in the pickles and start jerking off. If one starts to fall out stop, push it back in and plug yourself for 1 min then remove and continue, adding another min each time you start to lose another pickle. You may release once you have cum the number of pickles you have times
Old 09-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #10
PervertedBatteFish

Default Ass breaking Birthday cake

This one will take a little prep work so I'll write out the list of things you'll need before we get to the fun stuff
You'll need
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 can (12 ounces) cola
1 cup butter, cubed
1/4 cup baking cocoa
2 large Eggs
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pre greased 13x9-in. cake pan
Oven
Largest dildo you have
A bullet vibrator
A tight pair of jeans
1 tub of icing

Part 1. Mixing bowls are over rated
Enema the cola, sugar, baking soda and yeast into your ass and plug it with your dildo put on your jeans and go lay down and relax. The yeast will start to produce gas as it mixes with the sugar so make sure your real comfortable and relaxed of you'll start to cramp. Stay plugged and let the gas build up till your jeans are too tight to bare. Take them off and lay on the floor on your new found gut for about 25 sec (the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday) Stay on your stomach and raise your ass into the air. Remove the dildo and enema in the rest of the ingredients. Replug yourself with the dildo, sit up. Place your cake pan in front of you and ride your dildo till you cum 5 times (for Happy) cumming into the pan. Once done release into the pan.

Part 2. Have your cake and "eat" it too!
Put your vibrator in and push it in with your dildo, hold both(gotta keep that ass gaping) Preheat oven to 350° and bake your ass cum cake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Take it out and let it cool (or don't. I'm not your mistress) and cut it into bite sized pieces. Remove your toys and start taking in your "bites" adding icing in between them. Once you've run out of both cake and icing fuck you dildo do till you cum 8 times (for Birthday) Release and make a wish.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, pain, pee holding, pussy, torture