Old 01-10-2015, 03:04 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Female Understanding Submission

I know you have a desire to feel more submissive. Not just by doing tasks, but to encompass your submissiveness in your lifestyle. I understand that the feeling of submissiveness isn’t present always, BUT, you have accepted this as a lifestyle and you do have to act submissive whenever it is required of you.

At times, your Master/Mistress might want you to do things you prefer not to and of course, they want you to find pleasure in your submissiveness. This task will ask things of you that you might not like for feel like doing, but it will also include activities that will bring you pleasure. This task isn’t meant to push your limits necessarily; it is more to help you to feel the submissive nature you so love.

This task will last 5 days. Each day will include rituals and rules you must follow. You must follow all rituals and rules set forth by your Dominant in addition to the ones I have set for you.

Rules For The Task

• You are not allowed to wear panties/underwear.

• You will be clean-shaven at all times. If you wax, that is fine, but nice and smooth for your Dominant!

• You are not allowed to use the restroom on odd hours of the day.

• You will have a permission journal. You must ask permission in the proper submissive form (polite speech, low submissive position, collar but naked or at least half-naked (use secure area like bathroom))for the following. Assume you have permission for each after you typed it. This is more about the process of asking.
• each time you leave the house
• each time you eat or drink anything other than water
• each time you dress or change clothes
• each time you want to sleep you must ask permission to go to bed. There is no sleeping or napping on the couch/furniture, only in bed.
• You will wear your collar as much as possible when at home. This means when you are alone or within the presence of your Dominant and when chatting with like-minded people. It is to be worn at any point you are working on any part of this task with the exception of standing at the door when entering the house.

• You will sleep naked.

• You are not permitted to touch your body in any sexual manner unless instructed.

• No orgasms unless given permission. When in the presence of your Dominant, you may ask him/her for an orgasm, (like when he/she is playing with you or the two of you are intimate) If he/she is not present, you will post in your journal. You will describe how you want to orgasm and why you feel the need. Ask your readers for permission. Once at least one permission have posted in your journal, you may orgasm.

Rituals
• You will find a comfortable submissive position and remain in position for 10 minutes twice a day. This will be at least five hours a part. Each day will be a reflective question or statement for you. After you have spent the total time in position, you will write thoughts in your daily report/journal.
Day One: Name at least five things your mentally enjoy about submitting.
Day Two: Name at least five things you enjoy doing in a submissive way, other than sexually.
Day Three: In what way can you improve your submissive nature?
Day Four: Remember the first time you felt the submission to your Dominant. How did this feel? Explain your emotions during this time.
Day Five: What do you really what to do for your Dominant and you to enhance your D/s relationship? Its ok if you can’t afford it and/or it’s physically not possible to do for whatever reason. This is a time to fantasize. For example, do you want to go to a BDSM retreat or have a specific toy in your dungeon?
Day Six: What is the one thing you struggle most with when submitting mentally with your submission to your Dominant.
Day Seven: Finish this sentence. “Master/Mistress, it is my desire, need and hope that I…”
• Upon entering your home, you will stand by the door (on the inside) for one minute, eyes lowered, hands by your side. If you have packages, you must leave them outside or in the car until after you have completed this. There is no need to think anything at this time, this is a pure act of submission.

• You are expected to be sexually ready whenever your Dominant wants to use you. To help you, you will ask him daily how many edges he/she wants you to perform each day and if there are any certain ways he/she wants them done. If he/she is away and can’t answer you, you will roll a six-sided die in the morning and the number that is rolled will be the number of edges. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday they may be at anytime and right after the other if you desire. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, they must be at least 2 hours in between each edge.

• When in the presence of your Dominant you will offer to give him oral sex only. You will do this in a submissive manner and this is not for your pleasure, but for his only. If he allows you this, you must swallow all his semen.

• You are not allowed to say, “I want.”
Mini-tasks
During the week, you will do the following in any manner you can, at anytime during the week.
• I want a total of 20 ice cubes to melt in your pussy. You are not allowed to wipe the water until all are completely melted and you are not allowed to touch yourself sexually when inserting or letting them melt. They may be done throughout the week, but by the end of the week, all twenty must be completed. You will do this naked and standing, legs spread. If ice drops from you, pick it up, lick it slightly and reinsert. I would suggest a towel under you.

• You will wear your butt plug for a total of 15 hours this week in addition to having something in your pussy (at the same time) Smart balls might be good for this.

• You will wear a crotch rope for a total of five hours. Three of which must be in public.

• You will perform an enema of at least one quart and hold it for 10 minutes. The quart may be divided if needed, but each time it must be held for 10 minutes.

• You will dress up once for your Master. He is not to choose the clothing, but you find what he would like. Take a picture of this and give it to him for when he travels. You need not post the picture at the Academy.

• You will pee in your clothes, standing or on all fours outside in a safe area. This may be your backyard or balcony, but it must be outside. You will also pee yourself naked at least twice in the shower, no water running, legs closed. After this, you may shower.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 01-10-2015, 06:39 AM   #2
toastywarm

Nicely written post! I felt completely dominated just reading it.

I would need to take a week off of work to do all this but there are a number of rituals that I would like to try.

Thanks for posting. You got me hot!

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:51 PM   #3
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastywarm View Post
Nicely written post! I felt completely dominated just reading it.

I would need to take a week off of work to do all this but there are a number of rituals that I would like to try.

Thanks for posting. You got me hot!
That was my goal!
Let me know how it went.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:20 AM   #4
Illowyn
Baby Member

Thank You for Your post. Will do the best to follow.
Illowyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, long, sub female, submission, task