Old 06-30-2020, 10:28 PM   #1
SubEllie

Default Need sadistic dares for F sub

I have lots of rope, clothespins, butt plug, vibrator, warming lube, and bullet vibe... Any ideas?

Will PM you a full report when complete.

Limits: public, blood, piss, shit play, anything permanently damaging

SubEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:45 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubEllie View Post
I have lots of rope, clothespins, butt plug, vibrator, warming lube, and bullet vibe... Any ideas?

Will PM you a full report when complete.

Limits: public, blood, piss, shit play, anything permanently damaging

Take piece of rope and tie each end tight and securely (enough to support your own weight) to something waist high opposite sides of a room. Strip from waist down. Then straddle the rope so it's between your legs and your crotch takes all your weight. Your feet must not touch the floor. Hold that position for 10 minutes daily.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:28 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Strip naked, insert your bullet vibe, then wear panties, a short skirt and a front buttoned shirt left completely unbuttoned. Put three clothespins near the biggest mirror you have in your house, take two pieces of rope and go to the point of your home farthest from the mirror.
Loop one of the two pieces of rope around your right foot and close the loop with a knot, so that the knot will be placed under your foot, cross the two ends of the rope over your foot, loop them around your ankle one at each side and knot them on the front.
You'll choose the thickness of the rope and the type of knot (in case double the knot under your foot) so that you can balance on the knot having no part of your foot in contact with the floor and your full weight will be on the knot under the plantar arch. Do the same on your left foot, from this moment you'll are not allowed to let your feet have contact with the floor, but you can lean with your hands to maintain balance.

Walk to the mirror, stand in front of it, open the shirt to expose your tits, then turn on the bullet vibe. You'll wait for three orgasms balancing on the knots and staring at the slut in the mirror fondling her tits and teasing her nipples. If one of your feet will have contact with the floor you'll stop the vibe and apply a clothespin, then will restart the vibe. The clothespins will be applied at your right nipple the first time, at your left nipple the second time and at your unhooded clit the third time, pulling aside the panties crotch. The fourth time you'll strip off all the clothespins, and the fifth time you'll start again from the right nipple.

If you'll be able to reach the first orgasm before having to apply any of the clothespins, your orgasms will be three regular orgasms, otherwise, starting from the first clothespin applied, you'll stop any stumulation of your body except for the vibe, instead of three you'll have four orgasms and will ruin each of them turning off the vibe as you start cumming (but always staring at the slut in the mirror).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:31 AM   #4
SubEllie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Take piece of rope and tie each end tight and securely (enough to support your own weight) to something waist high opposite sides of a room. Strip from waist down. Then straddle the rope so it's between your legs and your crotch takes all your weight. Your feet must not touch the floor. Hold that position for 10 minutes daily.
Sir... I'm not sure it'll be possible to balance like that.
SubEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:19 PM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Apply five clothespins to each tit with at least one on both of your nipples. Then apply one clothespin to your clit.

After the clothespins are applied set a timer for ten minutes. Use your vibrator to edge yourself until the timer goes off. No orgasms allowed. When the timer goes off smack your pussy ten times.

Reset the timer and repeat the above two additional times.

After thirty minutes set the timer for ten minutes and insert your vibrator again. You may orgasm this time but only if you do so before the timer goes off. If not you have to smack your pussy twenty times. Reset the timer to 10 minutes and repeat this until you orgasm.

You may not remove any clothespins until you orgasm. If they fall off you must replace them.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 01:21 AM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatCornBow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubEllie View Post
Sir... I'm not sure it'll be possible to balance like that.
Do it exactly like Greatcornbow has indicated, in that case. However, I want you to strip fully before doing this. Also, you should take a cold shower, as cold as you can possibly get it, and when you dry, dry by evaporation only (except for those areas that are prone to get mushrooms).

You will also add two additional ropes, long enough to go from the wall or some firm furniture until your hand, being loose but not totally... so if you feel you are loosing your balance, you can regain it just by pulling the appropriate string.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#bdsm, #bondage, #controlme, #masochist, #painslut