+2 for every edge done with toothpaste on your clit
+3 for every edge done outside
-20 for a ruined orgasm

Limits: Scat, extreme pain, sounding
Bane86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:19 AM   #32
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

10 points on offer for walking from your bedroom to the kitchen and back again, entirely nude. If you get caught but brave it out to complete the task you may double the points. If you chicken out/hide/cover up/make silly excuses when caught, -5 points.

Last edited by Danzy; 01-05-2021 at 04:41 AM.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:46 AM   #33
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

There's a lot to catch up on, so apologies if has been suggested, but how about a 1 point reward for completing chores; 2 points if you have a dildo in while you do it; 3 if you have the dildo in and are topless.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-05-2021, 04:49 AM   #34
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

+8 points for maintaining a conversation with a housemate whilst partially exposed. Examples would be standing behind the sofa while they are sitting and exposing your arse/pussy, wearing nothing but a towel or sheet, making sure to leave an inappropriate slit visible, holding a conversation around a door with your tits out etc etc.

Conversation must last at least 5 mins
Old 01-05-2021, 04:57 AM   #35
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Can I also suggest that reports are kept to the blog to avoid cluttering the thread? You should provide a summary report every day detailing how many points were won (or lost) and a running points total should be maintained. Failure to report daily loses 1 point. Persistent failures to report and update the points tally will result in a punishment.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:06 AM   #36
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Just posing a question....is it fair to count the time braless and pantyless twice? Once paying off your bet and then for points here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Oh Sarah? Are you counting your forfeit as earning points? That doesn't seem quite fair to Danielle does it? You would have done ot regardless to earn your orgasm today. Better find a different way to earn points

+2 point per half an hour that you leave the door of your bedroom open with a toy in sight while one of your roommates is home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
I agree, tasks done as forfeits should not earn points.

Sara, please add a link to the task repository to your signature. Thank you.
You guys are really going to make me work for the points aren't you...
Ok... on popular demand I won't count the time spent braless today and tomorrow towards the points since that is for paying off a bet...

Can I at least count a point each if I spend 8 straight hours wearing a tight tshirt and short skirt...?? This wasn't a part of the bet forfeit...

I have spent another hour naked in my room so I have earned another point... but my bladder's full again so I'm going to have to use the toilet again... will be back to 0 points if I don't do any other tasks...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:11 AM   #37
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Ok... on popular demand I won't count the time spent braless today and tomorrow towards the points since that is for paying off a bet...

Can I at least count a point each if I spend 8 straight hours wearing a tight tshirt and short skirt...?? This wasn't a part of the bet forfeit...

I have spent another hour naked in my room so I have earned another point... but my bladder's full again so I'm going to have to use the toilet again... will be back to 0 points if I don't do any other tasks...
I think it is fine to count the stuff not associated with the bet.

As fir the bathroom maybe the points need adjusted. It’s supposed to be fun not impossible. Perhaps you get X amount of bathroom breaks per day. Anything over that costs a point?

Points may need to be a work in progress to make it fun and slightly challenging not super difficult
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-05-2021, 05:18 AM   #38
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Can I also suggest that reports are kept to the blog to avoid cluttering the thread? You should provide a summary report every day detailing how many points were won (or lost) and a running points total should be maintained. Failure to report daily loses 1 point. Persistent failures to report and update the points tally will result in a punishment.
Fair point... I'll try to keep the reports to the blog as far as possible...

Some great task ideas posted by everyone... I've added many of them to the repository...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:19 AM   #39
NetNegative

Quote:

I'll approve them if you also tell Danielle that you hope she's not disappointed about your choice of outfit.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:19 AM   #40
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Well........ There is a way you could put that pee to good use........😜
The following user says Thank You to Danzy for this post:
Old 01-05-2021, 05:35 AM   #41
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

That would definitely count, as it is not part of the forfeit, and the toiler breaks do seem to add quite a bit of negatives indeed. 5 a day seems like a lot to go down.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:41 AM   #42
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I think it is fine to count the stuff not associated with the bet.

As fir the bathroom maybe the points need adjusted. It’s supposed to be fun not impossible. Perhaps you get X amount of bathroom breaks per day. Anything over that costs a point?

Points may need to be a work in progress to make it fun and slightly challenging not super difficult
I agree with this. I suggest You should be permitted 4 bathroom breaks a day without a penalty but any additional trips.to the loo cost 1 point
Old 01-05-2021, 05:50 AM   #43
NetNegative

Quote:
I agree with this. I suggest You should be permitted 4 bathroom breaks a day without a penalty but any additional trips.to the loo cost 1 point
Maybe. But then I don't think she should get points for peeing with the door unlocked.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-05-2021, 06:00 AM   #44
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
Maybe. But then I don't think she should get points for peeing with the door unlocked.
I don't see why not, having the door unlocked creates risk which is what she earns the point for.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:09 AM   #45
NetNegative

Quote:
I don't see why not, having the door unlocked creates risk which is what she earns the point for.
Fair. I was assuming the -1/+3 was to entice her to keep the door unlocked by penalizing her when she doesn't.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Advertisements
Kink Talk