Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2020, 06:44 AM   #1
jehoftm

Default Reports

I'm making this thread so I have somewhere to put reports of PM dares etc that require reports, but that I won't lose among my PMs or kik messages!

Today we have:

Stretch my pussy with 6 pumps of inflatable for 15 minutes + Spank 200 times + 10 clamps on my pussy for 30 minutes; Blow a dildo for 10 minutes

I went straight from nothing to 6 pumps for this which was quite hard! My inflatable plug is about 9.5" around at 6. By the end of the 15 minutes the stretch had settled nicely though. Since no implement was specified for the spanks I rolled and got metal ruler, which was fun because I don't use it that often. It's very loud though, but a satisfying sting makes up for it. I do spanks at a rate of 1 per second, with 10 seconds break every 50, making my lips already sore to put clamps on! Since I had 30 minutes to sit clamped I figured I would use the time for my 10 minutes dildo blowjob too.

5 clamps for 3 minutes, flicked/slapped off, 5 spanks and 5 snaps with elastic band, 7 minutes vibe held still against my clit (roll for setting), hump my couch until i edge

Man slapping clamps off hurts! I dont know if it's just the ones I have but it takes one hell of a hit to do it, several per clamp usually. I really hate snapping rubber bands, it's definitely the kind of pain I dislike the most, but the 5 spanks was a nice reset after the clamps.

The setting I rolled for the vibe is a really frustrating one too, it's several small pulses, several med, one large and then back to small. I didn't manage to edge even once I enjoyed humping the couch to edge though, it always makes me feel like such a needy slut!

300 spanks, tenderiser

Whew well, 300 is a lot! the person didn't specify which side (spiked or flat) so I did 150 of each, alternating sets of 50. There's not much to say about it, just that it hurt very much and my pussy is going to be red for a good long while now! After about 100 it gets quite difficult to make myself keep going, especially at pace, and I actually like that feeling of pushing myself.

Later today I have a somewhat mystery dare to complete, I only know the beginning of it, so that is also to come...
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jehoftm for this post:
Old 07-03-2020, 08:59 AM   #2
jehoftm

This is all one dare, courtesy of centurion01. He'd spoiler-ed out the sections marked as such, so I couldn't see them until I actually got there.

Grab a rubber band.
Edge your clit with direct stimulation from a toothbrush cover in toothpaste.
Once your clit is nicely awoken, pull back it's hood and wrap it tight with a rubber band.

It's actually quite hard for me to edge with direct stimulation only, my clit is very over sensitive and I can't usually touch it directly for more than about 30 seconds - nevermind with toothpaste and a toothbrush! So this edge took a good while. It's also quite hard for me to edge without something to squeeze inside, and after about 10 frustrated minutes I did eventually pop a dildo in my pussy (kept it still though) and finally the edge came. It took even longer to get the rubber band around my clit, but it worked eventually

Now choose a impact play item.

Since it's the middle of the day (4pm), I have neighbours on 3 sides, and I didn't know how much impact play there would be, I went for the quietest - the spiky side of my wooden meat tenderiser. I love the slap of a wooden spoon or hand and such, but it is very loud.

Spoiler:
Now roll a die, (1-6).
Generate a number 1-10.
Now the number from the die is the frequency, and the other the length of time in minutes.

Eg; rolled 5, generated 3.
You will set a 3 minute timer, then proceed to beat your pussy every 5 seconds for those 3 minutes. Before edging with clit stimulation. Finally remove the rubber band.

Double 1s. Okay, 60 bpm but at least it's only 1 minute. So I loaded up a metronome at 60bpm and a 1 minute timer. Wrapped up in its rubber band, my clit was sticking out and sore and didn't get the usual amount of protection it normally gets from the hood and labia when I spank my pussy! Consider, it's already kinda painful to just touch the tip of my clit directly, but it's been scrubbed with a toothbrush and toothpaste and tied up and now it's getting direct impact? From spikes? Ouch! It was a very long minute.

I actually could not get to the edge afterwards, despite being extremely wet and extremely turned on. My clit had almost gone numb, between the toothpaste, the spanking, and the rubber band. It didn't look too off-colour so I wasn't worried about it, and went on to the last spoiler:

Spoiler:
if your spanking implement was not the metal ruler start over without any break doubling the frequency and extending the time by two. Then the report before removing the rubber band.

Are you actually kidding me? I loaded up a 120bpm metronome and a 3 minute timer. Actually keeping going at 2 hits per second, for 3 minutes, on my already agonising pussy was impossible, I had to stop twice for a few seconds, to my shame. I finished the 3 minutes though, and did my best not to make the hits too pathetic towards the end.

It was also surprisingly difficult to take the rubber band off, so that's a lesson for the future.

Obviously, I can't put explicit images here, but some will be going up on my bdsmlr today if anyone wants to take a look. Images of me are tagged 'me' (wholly uninventive I know)

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM

PM Dares /// Rules

The following user says Thank You to jehoftm for this post:
Old 07-07-2020, 09:03 AM   #3
jehoftm

Quote:
Do these in order and in one single session. If you fail, you must beg the forums for a punishment from your dislikes.

HOT OR COLD 60 minutes, tiger balm
BRUSH 100
STRETCH 20 minutes + 10 CLAMPS 20 minutes + VIBE 20 minutes + BLOW 20 minutes
SPANK 200, 100 wooden spoon, 100 pointed side of your meat tenderiser
Once you're done, PEEK so everyone can see your destroyed cunt

REPORT, in public
Alright, reporting in. I did manage to do all of this in one single session thankfully, though it got rough in the middle there. I don't know if it's just me but I find tiger balm/toothpaste/etc wears off very quickly, usually 15-20 minutes after I put it on, so I had to reapply several times throughout. I suspect the 100 tough scrubs of my pussy with a course, stiff bristled nail brush helped spread it around and really rub it in, because I was feeling the burn when I'd finished that's for sure

The next 20 minutes were tough. So many different sensations all at once! My pussy ached from being stretched and having clamps on my sore lips, and putting a vibe to my burning tigerbalm-ed clit was excruciating at first. Plus, it was impossible to keep it from vibing the clamps as well, which made them hurt all the more. I ended up rolling an insanely frustrating setting too! 30 seconds of building short bursts and then 10 seconds at the highest setting, and back again. Keeping that on my clit, without cuming, and working a dildo would have been tricky already, add the pain and I very nearly called it quits several times when I found myself at the edge from it all.

It was almost a relief to take everything off (reapplying tigerbalm as I went) and just spank and calm everything down! I was sopping wet obviously, making the wooden spoon sting especially nicely, and of course my favourite, the spiked side of my tenderiser. I'm left perfectly sore, red, and needy!

PM Dares /// Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
non-fiction, reports