Old 05-22-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
risks

Default [Fiction] Lexi's Sub

Hi this is my first story any comments are welcome it is set in the uk just putting this here because university and college and all that is different in america and stuff so yeah people usually go to university when they are 18 here so yeah enjoy

Chapter 1

Lexi leaned back in her chair and stretched out her arms and let out a sigh. She looked out the window and her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she had just seen!

“Goodnight” said Lexi she disconnected from her discord group after a good 3 hour gaming session with her friends. They had lost more games than they had won but it had been an hilarious night. Lexi looked at the time on her PC it was 11:50 at night she still had 10 minutes. She picked up her plate and glass and went to the kitchen. Lexi walked into the kitchen and 2 of her flatmates were in a very big debate over which was better coke or diet coke. “Hey Lex” shouted Jess which coke is better diet coke or regular coke. Lexi put down her glass on the counter and went to the fridge and pulled out a 2L bottle of coke and poured it into her glass “I think this answers that question” she said and laughed. Lexi put her plate in the sink and began to wash it. “Why aren’t you out and partying?” she asked.
“Me and Jess both have an exam tomorrow we don’t really wanna be drunk for that” said George as he slumped further into the sofa. Lexi put her plate on the drying rack and picked up her glass “well as much as i love your big debates about the most crucial topics in the world i'm going to bed” said Lexi and she left the room. Lexi was in her first year of university she was 18 and had 4 flatmates. Lexi walked into her room and quickly checked the time on her pc 11:57. She opened Spotify, found a relaxing playlist and logged onto getdare.

She logged onto the chatrooms he was already there Subboy18 she sent him a private message he joined instantly.
Subboy18: Hello Mistress
Sunlight-Girl: Hello Slave
Subboy18: Hope your having a good day
Sunlight-Girl: Why thank you slave I am what are you currently wearing?
Subboy18: I'm wearing nothing as I always have to be naked during our late online chats.
Sunlight-Girl: Good slave just checking on you
Sunlight-Girl: I think your curtains should be open tonight as well
Subboy18: Ok it is done mistress.

They continued messaging for a while. Lexi had met Subboy18 about 2 months ago roughly a month after she started university. They had talked loads and she really enjoyed talking to him and also being his dom. She knew that he also lived in the UK and had also started university the same year so it was easy to talk to him as they had a lot in common.
Subboy18: Mistress am I able to go to the toilet?
Sunlight-Girl: Of course slave
Subboy18: Thank you mistress.
Lexi leaned back in her chair and stretched out her arms and let out a sigh. She looked out the window and her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she had just seen. She looked into the other university building opposite her and she saw in one of the rooms a naked guy walk away from the window to where his bathroom would be. There was no way it couldn’t be she quickly ran across the room, dived across the bed and grabbed her phone that was in charge. She fell off her bed onto the floor, got up and ran to the window and opened up the camera on her phone. She waited with her camera zoomed in on his window ready and waiting. 30 seconds passed and he was there click click click she hit the photo button as quickly as she could she got 3 photos she then quickly looked at her PC.
Subboy18: Im back
Lexi didn’t know what to do. This was insane, they were in the same university.
Sunlight-Girl: Hey I have a little task for you to do tomorrow
Subboy18: What is it mistress?
Sunlight-Girl: No underwear you must go commando tomorrow ok
Subboy18: Sure Mistress
Sunlight-Girl: Good slave, I'm going to go to bed as it is 1am and have fun tomorrow.
Subboy18: okay goodnight mistress.

Lexi leaned back in her chair and looked at the window and she saw the curtain close. This was crazy. She needed a plan and quick.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 05-23-2020 at 04:35 PM.
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 05-23-2020, 12:39 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Very good! You have me hooked. Can't wait for the next one. This could be fun.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 05-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #3
risks

Thanks for the great respone to the first chapter so here is chapter 2 im currently writting number 3 every response is greatly appriciated

Chapter 2

Lexi turned off her pc brushed her teeth threw her clothes across the room she looked in the mirror admiring her naked body she was slim and had very nice boobs a good handful she turned around looked at her butt gave it a little wiggle turned the light off and hopped into bed. She then turned on her phone and went to the photos section, the was 3 pictures of him with his dick fully out and she slowly took her hand and started to rub herself. She took her duvet and bit into it to stop herself from moaning so loud that Jess would hear her next door. She had no idea what was going to happen next but she knew it was going to be fun. Subboy18 had no idea what was going to happen and this thought made her very happy. She bit into the duvet even more as she had the biggest orgasm she had had in awhile.

Lexi walked into the kitchen Jess was there and so was Mark. “Hey Mark you got a lesson today?” Lexi asked.
“Yeah i've got to leave in like an hour why? He asked.
“Well I've got to pick some stuff up from the student shop and I thought I may as well walk with someone so I have someone to talk to” she said. This was not the real reason she knew that Mark did art and Subboy18 had told her he did art in one of their chat sessions so if she walked with Mark she might have a chance of seeing him.”Sure no problem be ready in like 40 minutes” said Mark. Lexi quickly grabbed a cereal bar out of the cupboard
“Okayyy see you in a bit” She quickly ran out of the kitchen and to her room she needed to look good but not too good to raise suspicion with Mark. Lexi did her makeup but on some tight fitting skinny jeans that made her butt look great and a cute paramore shirt. Lexi and Mark walked all the way to the student shop Mark said “alright see ya later Lexi” and he walked off towards his lesson. Lexi waved to him and walked into the student shop. She hadn’t seen Subboy18 well at least she could get some snacks to help her feel better. She picked up a small bar of chocolate, looked at it then put it down and picked up the big bar. She walked over to the fridge and picked up a can of Dr Pepper turned to walk towards the counter and there he was walking through the doors to come into the student shop.

Fuck FUCK FUCKKKK thats him. Ok she had a plan she needed to check if he was wearing underwear if he wasn’t then it was 100% him. She lightly bumped into him and dropped the chocolate bar so that it slid in front of him. “Oh hey sorry could you pass me that please” she said letting out a light giggle to make it seem like she was clumsy. “Sure” he said he then bent over to pick it up. Lexi leaned back and his shirt rid up a small bit she could see a small bit of his back and the top of his jeans and it really looked like he wasn’t wearing underwear. Fuck it she said in her head lets do this! He turned around and handed her the chocolate “here you go” he said with a light smile on his face.
“Oh thank you Subboy” she said his face went white yes this was definitely him.
“Sun-Sun Girl is that you” he said looking slightly terrified.
“Yes it’s me give me your number” she took out her phone and handed it to him. He took it his hands slightly shaking. He handed it back to her “hey erm i've got lessons soon i've got to go” he said and he quickly ran to the counter and paid for the bottle of water he had picked up and left. Lexi looked at her phone, the number was there and a name Daniel …

Lexi was lying on her bed she heard the flat door open she shouted “MARK” he replied shouting back “Yeah”
“Just checking who it is she shouted back” She grabbed her phone and texted Daniel. Hey are you okay to chat right now she messaged him. 1 minute later he replied with yes. She hit the ring button and she could feel her heart speeding up. She was excited and scared at the same time. “Hello” he answered timidly.
“Hey” she replied, trying to sound cool.
“So how did you find out it was me?” he asked.
“Well i looked out my window last night and I saw a naked guy walking to the bathroom and then when we were in the student shop you weren't wearing underwear sooooooo”
“Wait what you can see in my room!” Lexi walked over to her window so she could see him looking out and she waved to him. He looked back gobsmacked “so ermm what happens now then” he asked.
“Well did you enjoy being my sub” she asked.
“Of course” he replied.
“Well then i think it's obvious what we do next” she said with a little giggle. “What's your floor flat and room number?” she asked.
“Floor 3 flat 2 room 3” he replied.
“Okay I shall be over in a hour just going to have a snack first”
“Sure oh what's your name by the way”
“Well its Lexi but you won’t be calling me that much anyway see you laterrrr” and she hung up before he could reply. Today is going to be fun, she thought.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 05-23-2020, 10:31 AM   #4
karabennemsyx

Hope to read part 3 soon

Limits : public, social suicide, scat, blood, illegal, face pics or video, sissy things, ass
karabennemsyx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to karabennemsyx for this post:
Old 05-23-2020, 04:38 PM   #5
risks

Hey decided to post this a little bit early
if you enjoy the story please give it a thanks it really motivates me to write more.
Got some crazy stuff planned in the future

Chapter 3

Lexi was at Daniels flat door she knocked and a few seconds later he opened the door. “Heyyy come in” he said and gestured his hand to show her in. He walked her to his room and she looked around and said “wow very tidy hope this wasn’t on my account” Daniel blushed a little. Lexi walked up to his bed and sat down and dropped her bag onto the floor. “So are you still wearing no underwear?” Lexi enquisted.
“Errrmm yes” replied Daniel very nervously.
“Well go on” she replied raising an eyebrow.
“Go on what” he replied sheepishly.
“OMGGGG is this going to be how it is showw meee” Lexi moaned. Daniel pulled his jeans to the side to show his hip and no underwear. “Boringgggg” Lexi moaned “I wana see the package” and then she gave him a cheeky wink. Daniel went bright red with embarrassment. “I mean it's not like I haven’t seen it already” Lexi joked. Daniel took a deep breath and pulled his jeans to the ground and then stepped out of them. His dick instantly got hard and it was big, very big. “Wow nice big boy come sit next to me” said Lexi patting the bed next to her. Daniel sat next to her and she slipped her hand around his waist.

“You're so cute when you're nervous” Lexi giggled. She started kissing his neck “so do you want to have some fun?” she asked.
“What do you have in mind?” replied Daniel.
“Well I did bring my bag of tricks with me” said Lexi with a smirk and glancing at her backpack that she had put on the floor. “What's in the bag?” asked Daniel. Lexi laughed
“Haha so you're intrigued” she pushed him down onto the bed and pulled his shirt over his face so he couldn’t see. She then reached into her bag, pulled out some handcuffs then got on top of him and straddled his chest. “Put your hands up, Slave” Lexi ordered.
“Ok replied Daniel. Lexi slapped him hard on the chest.
“You mean yes mistress” Lexi said in a sharp tone.
“Oww sorry yes mistress” said Daniel putting his hands up and Lexi handcuffed him to the bed. She got off him while giving his cock a little lick and she watched him squirm with enjoyment. Lexi took out her phone and took some quick pictures a little something to enjoy later she thought. “Such a cute little slave you are so many ideas of how I can tease you” Lexi said jokingly. She looked at his dick it was fully erect and so big, probably 7.5 or 8 inches she thought. She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked from the base to the tip, and Daniel squirmed in pure enjoyment. She licked the head of his dick and she could hear some quiet muffled moans coming from underneath his shirt he was clearly in ecstasy. She then put her full mouth on his dick and started to suck his dick it wasn't long before he blew his load right into her mouth. Daniel was panting he was in sexual heaven. “Did you enjoy that slave?” Lexi asked while pulling the shirt down from covering his face. “Oh yes mistress it was amazing thank you” he replied. Lexi Smiled “i'm glad now it’s time for you to pleasure me” she said.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 11:05 AM   #6
risks

Thanks for the great response. Hopefully I shall be posting atleast 1 chapter a day so enjoy chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lexi got off the bed and pulled down her black skinny jeans wiggling her butt a little while she did it. Daniel was staring, her ass looked amazing she then took off her cute pink panties and got back on the bed. Lexi pushed his head down onto the pillow and straddled his face. “You better not disappoint me after how nice I was to you slave” she said and Daniel got to work. He started licking her slowly. Lexi was already wet before he had even started and she was getting wetter every second, his slow licking felt so good in a teasing way. Daniel started to lick a little faster. It felt so good Lexi was biting her hand to stop herself from moaning. Daniel looked up and he could see she was enjoying it. He started to lick her faster and faster. It felt so good she grabbed his hair and as she hit climax she fell back off his face and lay on his bed still feeling the aftershock of her orgasm and was grabbing one of his legs that was amazing she thought to herself. After she could move she slowly got up and kissed Daniel she could taste a bit of herself on his lips. “Well done slave I'm very proud of you” she reached into her bag and got the key to unlock his handcuffs and freed him from the restraints. “Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it” he replied.
“What's not to enjoy” she joked back. Daniel laughed. Lexi threw the handcuffs into the bag. “What else is in the bag Daneil asked”. Lexi looked at him
“That's for you to find out another time she said” and then she winked at him.

“Well I think I better be getting back to my flat it is getting quite late oh and don’t worry we don’t need to have a late online session tonight i'm pretty sure this will suffice” Lexi said with a small giggle. “Phew probably for the best I'm shattered” said Daniel. Lexi picked up her bag gave Daniel a quick kiss on the cheek and then he walked her to the door. “Have a good night sweetie we got lots to do tomorrow” said Lexi and she turned and walked to the stairs. Daniel watched her in awe. He had no idea what was going to happen tomorrow but he was excited. Lexi fell into bed what a day she unlocked her phone and looked at the photos she had taken of Daniel. What a crazy two days she thought and she plugged her phone into the wall to charge it. Lexi slowly fell asleep thinking of what she was going to do with Daneil tomorrow but little did she know that it would be nothing compared to what was going to happen a lot later down the line.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 6 users say Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk