Old 10-05-2020, 11:14 AM   #1
Mar1995

Post 3 weeks of freedom

Since my girlfriend is out of town for 3 weeks (she might come for the weekends) and I was put on Home office due to the virus, I will be starting with an intensive sissy training regime during this time and I will be recording it here - with both text and pictures.

Let's start with the plan:
1. I will stretch myself to fit a large cucumber comfortably
2. I will not cum outside of chastity cage unless allowed by someone else, under his or hers conditions (whatever they may be)
3. I will wear panties and other feminine clothes as much as possible
4. I will clean the flat to my best abilities
5. I will be plugged as much as possible with the biggest toys possible
6. I will do everything I can to meet with a dominant who will use me as he or she sees fit (more on this later)
7. I will do anything my followers or domanint tell me (unless it breaks my limits)
8. I will write down at least a daily summary and most likely a bit more.
9. I will let anyone evaluate me. If I don't do well, I will take whatever punishments deemed neccessary.

More might follow later.

For now, I have: locked myself in a chastity, plugged myself, put up an ad, sent a message to 2 doms whom I might meet with. I prepared all my toys. And I am ready for more!

If you have any tasks for me, please be so kind and tell me.
My limits:
No public exposure, no face, no scat, no permanent damage. No needles or urethral insertions. Beside this, I will at least try everything and report on it as best as I can. Most likely with videos/photos.

My tumblr:
http://candytrapchast.tumblr.com/

My ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=203347

Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
Mar1995 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk