Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-25-2020, 08:02 AM   #1
i.wanna.serve

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello Masters/Mistress, my name is Phil, I am a 25 year old male from Hungary, Living alone and I want to be your slave. I'm available on kik under: I.wanna.serve.

ABOUT ME
From a young age I was drawn to BDSM scene, I started experimenting online, and now I'm here. I enjoy being controlled and owned, I want to be put in place by Master/Mistress. I have 4 years experience, but with casual masters so I would say I'm more of a newbie, I was switch for a while but figured I'm more sub.

WHEN DO I HAVE A TIME?
I'm CEST timezone and have a work where I need to focus, so I'm ussualy available later in days and mostly over the weekends. Even though I'm looking for something longer I also have a life outside of this.

APPEARENCE
I am skinny tall (6'5) male, without much muscle going on as you can see on my profile picture. My dick is 5.3" hard.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I am looking for a Master/Mistress who enjoys the act of controlling someone, who will be able to train me and put me in my place and (ideally) in to diapers as well. and don't want to see just nudes even though I enjoy pictures but like also the act of control, the submitting and training of slave.

WHAT I AM INTO
Out of all my likes, there are specific things that really makes me feel like I am owned and that is when you put me in a routine with rules so I feel constantly under control, also lately I enjoy diapers they are very humiliating for me.

Underwear control
Diapers
Bondage
Spanking
Restrictive rules on behaviour
Hidden public

Limits:
Face
Permanent
Blackmail
social suicide

CONTACT