Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-27-2020, 06:17 PM   #1
Justry

Female 26/female/slave seeks 21-30/male/master in any place

26/female/slave seeks 21-30/male/master in any place

Hello!

Introduction

I am 26 years old, female. I live in the United States. I am currently a student and I work as well. I am 5’3, curvy girl. My time zone is GMT -5.

Experience

I had my first brief online experience 8 years when I was in school. Then I went to college for my bachelors and master which took over most of my time and left my M/S dynamics on hold. After that I was in another m/s dynamics recently for about few months. So I would still consider myself a beginner as I would like to be trained again.

Reason to be a Slave

I have always had this in me, to serve someone else and to learn under someone else’s visions. I like the feeling of being told what to do and to follow commands. My sexual drive is moderate but when I am in a m/s relation, I like to be felt used, kept horny, or made into a slut.

Communication

I would prefer to communicate by email although I can work with others means as well. I cannot communicate 24/7 and do live sessions whenever one feels, I do have a vanilla life and would have to maintain that separation. This however doesn’t mean that rules cannot be 24/7, they can and proofs will be given from throughout the day at night in one report.

Limits

As I am still discovering my likes/dislikes, and new things, I cannot mention or categorize them just yet. Here are my limits:
Public
Clothes Control
Messy
Permanent
Dress play
Scat
Bathroom Control
Food Control

Looking for

I am looking for a male master between age 20-35. Someone who is strict, respects limits, communicate well, mature, and experienced. Someone who has a set of rules set, can keep me on my toes, and helps with disciple. I highly prefer someone who can have sexual as well as nonsexuals tasks.

Based on my pervious experiences (things that worked for me)

-making a basic set of rules to follow on every day basic
-daily tasks given in the morning and to be completed by evening or bed time
-habit tracker application that can help exchange information in real time
-causal convos are welcome (but I feel when its done on daily basics it lowers to power as the bond becomes on a similar level)

IMPORTANT NOTE

-Please read the whole ad before messaging me. I had applied to few ads on here but none actually fit completely so I decided to make one for myself.

-DO NOT think you own me from first message!
I want to first talk and make sure their are no misunderstanding.

-If any of my limits are you must haves, do not waste my time as well as yours.

-Be realistic! Do not ask to do someone impossible or injurious to health.

-Plus points for anyone who likes behavior training.

-DO NOT ask for photos and videos from day one (even without face), it takes time to built trust. (Give at least few days)

-Again Live video calls and sessions are a big no!

If you have read it this far and fee like we would be a good match, feel free to message me! But please read this before you do!

Thank you,
Jazlin
Old 11-27-2020, 09:58 PM   #2
subRahul

Default Bdsm training

I sent you a private message..let me know your answer..
Old 11-28-2020, 12:03 AM   #3
bee9
getDare Succubus

A nice and clear ad!
Old 11-28-2020, 12:17 PM   #4
Justry

Default Update

I am not accepting any further applications for now. Will get back if any changes or things don’t work out later.

Advertisements
Kink Talk