Old 01-24-2021, 02:49 AM   #1
saturn.slut

Female 19F - Control My Outfits

I wanna spice things up a bit, so for the next week (the 25th - 28th) I'm letting the people of this site choose my outfits. Here's the rundown of what my week will consist of:

Monday (25th) - Receiving 2nd covid vaccine dose (the bullet vibrator I ordered will also arrive this day)

Tuesday (26th) - Nothing planned, although I will probably feel under the weather due to receiving the vaccine

Wednesday (27th) - Meeting up with a couple friends and doing an escape room

Thursday (28th) - Celebrating my mom's birthday (and possibly getting a tattoo)

The only thing I ask is that you will allow me to dress accordingly with the weather and my privacy. It is going to be cold and rainy all week, and I will be around family pretty much 24/7, so I cannot where anything that will be too inappropriate.

Some things you can control are my underwear, shirt/pants (although I'd prefer long sleeve shirts/sweaters and jeans/leggings), bra, socks, shoes, jewelry, and possible insertions as well (whether it's an anal insertion or a pussy insertion is up to you)

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 03:38 AM   #2
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thursday 28th

Heels, matching lingerie, skinny jeans & a tight sweater.

Here's the kicker. Have your new bulletin the frontof your panties and find some opportunitiesto turn it on.

Have fun

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 03:47 AM   #3
Louise1
getDare Succubus

No socks all week ideally, if not then just for Wednesday

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:01 PM   #4
luckee101

Wednesday: push-up bra and your tightest sweater

Right before you start the escape room put in your bullet vibrator and set it on low. leave it in until you're out of the room. if that's too public to do then put in an anal plug instead.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:19 AM   #5
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Heels, matching lingerie, skinny jeans & a tight sweater.

Here's the kicker. Have your new bulletin the frontof your panties and find some opportunitiesto turn it on.

Have fun
I don't have any heels, is there another type of shoe I should wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
No socks all week ideally, if not then just for Wednesday
Sorry, but because of the cold and because I don't get good enough circulation to my toes/feet, I have to wear socks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
Wednesday: push-up bra and your tightest sweater

Right before you start the escape room put in your bullet vibrator and set it on low. leave it in until you're out of the room. if that's too public to do then put in an anal plug instead.
I actually don't own a push-up bra. What should I wear instead? And I'll probably end up going with a plug because the battery in the vibe is only supposed to last around 30 mins (according to the reviews)

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

Old 01-26-2021, 01:27 AM   #6
luckee101

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn.slut View Post

I actually don't own a push-up bra. What should I wear instead? And I'll probably end up going with a plug because the battery in the vibe is only supposed to last around 30 mins (according to the reviews)
wear whichever gives you the most lift then and use your large plug.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 02:08 AM   #7
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I don't have any heels, is there another type of shoe I should wear?

Sorry, but because of the cold and because I don't get good enough circulation to my toes/feet, I have to wear socks.

Whichever shoes match the outfit then.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:32 PM   #8
ginko11

Wear mismatched heels or mismatched shoes with your outfit one day.

ginko11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 03:29 AM   #9
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

If you go out to get a tattoo today do the following before going out:

- masturbate untill you edge, no cumming for now
- insert the large buttplug
- don't wear a bra

now go and get a tattoo.
before you're allowed to take out the buttplug you have to get an orgasm BUT you're not allowed to use your hands or toys.

have fun
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 12:13 PM   #10
saturn.slut

This is how my week went as far as wearing what I was told:

Monday: I didn't get told what to wear for this day, so I just decided to wear a flowy sweatshirt with a lace bra underneath, tight leggings with no underwear, and mismatched shoes (it wasn't really that obvious as they are both black). There was a few moments when I was outside and the wind caused my sweatshirt to blow up, exposing my chest so I hope no one saw!

Tuesday: As predicted, I felt really run down, so I didn't want to really go out of my way in regards to clothing, so I wore my regular pajamas with no bra or underwear

Wednesday: I wore a tight sweater, my bra that gave me the closest push-up effect, and a pair of jeans. I forgot that I had a chiropractor appointment in the morning, so I inserted my new vibe and set it to where I could feel the stimulation, but not enough to be actually satisfying. I had it on for the whole appointment. I went home after the appointment and switched out the vibe for an anal plug. I was supposed to wear my large plug, but I haven't stretched myself in a while and it wouldn't fit, so I wore the medium one instead (you can feel free to punish me for this if you see fit). It was hard to concentrate on the escape room because with every move I made, I could feel the plug stretching and filling me.

Thursday: I wore a tight sweater and skinny jeans and had the bullet vibe in the front of my panties. Every time I was alone in a room, I turned it on, and kept in on until someone came back into the room. The furthest I ever got was just enough stimulation to bring me to the brink of edging, but then someone walked into the room and I had to turn it off. Before getting the tattoo, I made sure to edge and inserted my anal plug. (Once again, I was told to use large, but surprisingly it still wouldn't fit, so you can give me a punishment for this as well if you want). I took off my bra, but luckily the sweater was thick enough that you couldn't really tell unless you were looking closely. (I felt super heated and embarrassed almost the whole time at the tattoo shop, though, because there was a really cute girl working there!) When I got home, I stripped naked in the bathroom (but kept the plug in) and humped the side of my bathtub to orgasm and then removed the plug.

Thank you all for your input, this turned out to be a really crazy but altogether amazing week!

19F

The following user says Thank You to saturn.slut for this post:
Old 02-01-2021, 03:50 AM   #11
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Thursday: Before getting the tattoo, I made sure to edge and inserted my anal plug. (Once again, I was told to use large, but surprisingly it still wouldn't fit, so you can give me a punishment for this as well if you want). I took off my bra, but luckily the sweater was thick enough that you couldn't really tell unless you were looking closely. (I felt super heated and embarrassed almost the whole time at the tattoo shop, though, because there was a really cute girl working there!) When I got home, I stripped naked in the bathroom (but kept the plug in) and humped the side of my bathtub to orgasm and then removed the plug.
First things first: thank you for the report of your week. That being said, yes you do indeed deserve punishment for not being able to fit your large plug!
But only punishment doesn't get us anywhere so I thought I'd combine the punishment with a little training.

Here's what you need:
-all 3 of your plugs
-lube
-a 1 liter (1 quart or 4 cups) water bottle (or you could use a 2.5 lbs weight)

Here's what you're going to do:
go to https://www.faproulette.co/33406/gape-2/
You will do this a total of 3 times.
You have 3 days to finish your punishmen.
Instead of roling here's what you'll do:

U=4+5
V=6
Day 1, small plug: W=0 X=1 followed by 3 Y=1 followed by 5
Day 2, medium plug: W=1 followed by 0 X=3 followed by 0 Y=3 followed by 0
Day 3, large plug: W=3 followed by 0 X=1 followed by 0 Y=first 1, second 3, third 0, fourth 5

I expect a full report on how you did.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:50 PM   #12
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
First things first: thank you for the report of your week. That being said, yes you do indeed deserve punishment for not being able to fit your large plug!
But only punishment doesn't get us anywhere so I thought I'd combine the punishment with a little training.

Here's what you need:
-all 3 of your plugs
-lube
-a 1 liter (1 quart or 4 cups) water bottle (or you could use a 2.5 lbs weight)

Here's what you're going to do:
go to https://www.faproulette.co/33406/gape-2/
You will do this a total of 3 times.
You have 3 days to finish your punishment.
Instead of rolling here's what you'll do:

U=4+5
V=6
Day 1, small plug: W=0 X=1 followed by 3 Y=1 followed by 5
Day 2, medium plug: W=1 followed by 0 X=3 followed by 0 Y=3 followed by 0
Day 3, large plug: W=3 followed by 0 X=1 followed by 0 Y=first 1, second 3, third 0, fourth 5

I expect a full report on how you did.
Thank you for this punishment/training opportunity. I will start this today and will report back when I complete all three days

19F

Old 02-08-2021, 06:17 AM   #13
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for this punishment/training opportunity. I will start this today and will report back when I complete all three days
So how did the punishment/training go?
Old 02-09-2021, 03:46 PM   #14
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
So how did the punishment/training go?
Sorry, got caught up in work and school and forgot to write the report on this.

Prep: I started off my shaving my pussy and ass.
Day 1: I started by wearing my small plug for an hour, which wasn't really hard at all. I clenched for 5 seconds 30 times which, again, came pretty easily as the plug was small. Then I pushed for 5 seconds 30 times, which was a bit harder because it was difficult to not push the plug out. I then went on to push for 10 seconds 50 times and had the same difficulties with trying to keep the plug in. To finish off day 1, I did a 4 minute fast plug fuck. This was pretty easy to slide in and out.
Day 2: To begin day 2, I teased my ass with my medium plug a few times, then wore the plug for an hour. This time it was a little more uncomfortable. Nothing too bad, but definitely left me feeling full. Once the hour was up, I pushed for 5 seconds 30 times. This was a little easier since the plug was bigger, it didn't want to fall out so easily. After I finished the pushing, I fucked my ass with the plug for two minutes. It started out kinda difficult, but as I kept fucking, my hole got looser and easier to slide the plug in and out of. After the 2 minutes, I attached a full water bottle to the plug and stood so that it was hanging for 5 minutes. This definitely took a lot of clenching in order to keep the plug in. And to end day 2, I did 25 plug squats. They came pretty easily since my whole was already stretched, but my thighs were kinda tired at the end.
Day 3: I started out day 3 by lubing my large plug and slapping my hole 10 times and then wearing it for 1 hour. I have never worn anything so big for so long, and I definitely felt a strong displeasure while it stretched me open. After the hour, I clenched for 5 seconds 30 times, which definitely made me feel even more full and stretched. After that I did another 2 minute plug fuck. I had to move at a slow pace because of how painful it was to slide the plug in and out. Finally, the 2 minutes ended and I moved on to the next task which was pushing for 10 seconds 50 times. Again, this just made me feel really stuffed, but at the point, the pain was starting to subside. Next, I attached another full water bottle and stood with it hanging for 5 minutes. I was surprised by the fact that even with the large plug, this required clenching to keep the plug in. I then did 25 more plug squats. These took a while because of how extreme the feeling was of the plug going in and out. Finally, to finish it all out, I did a 4 minute fast plug fuck. This was really hard because of how big the plug was, but eventually I got it done and felt really achieved that I was actually able to get through day 3.

19F

Old 02-10-2021, 05:50 AM   #15
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Congratulations, training completed successfully!
I'm glad you're now able to fit the large plug so for future dares it shouldn't give you any problems.
Should you ever think you again can't fit the large plug, or just feel it has been a while just repeat day 3.
And if you really want to challenge yourself do this:
Get your large plug and do everything instead of rolling for what to do

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes control, clothing control, control me, control my outfit, insertion