Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2021, 04:12 PM   #106
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I’m mostly home alone during the day and have been wanting to try new things. I’ve only ever done dares that involve nudity and masturbation.

Here are my likes and limits:

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging.

Limits: family, anything illegal, anything too public (where I can be seen). Photos or videos.

I’ve not really explored many kinks but would be willing to try almost anything, as long as it’s not one of my limits. If something is too far or I cannot do, I will let you know.
A vibe, 4 pairs of panties, a timer that is both stopwatch and timer.

Steps:
1. Put on all 4 pairs of panties make sure they are tight against your clit.
2. Start the timer and put the vibe on your clit over the panties. The vibe may be on any setting.
3. Once you're on edge look at the stop watch and hold your vibe in place for 1 additional minute, then stop the clock.
4. Set a timer equal to the time it took you to edge plus the additional minute of holding.
5. Take off the first pair of panties, turn the vibe on to the same setting, and put it on your clit then start the timer.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've taken off all of your panties and then repeat once more with no panties on at all. So if you're keeping track that's 4 times with vibe on clit while you're wearing panties and 1 without any.

You may not cum throughout the entire task, if you risk orgasm you must stop. If you stop or should you cum for any reason during this you have failed.

Enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 04:56 PM   #107
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How has the no underwear and loose fitting bottoms punishment going? Are you remembering to keep things in your pockets too?

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:12 PM   #108
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
A vibe, 4 pairs of panties, a timer that is both stopwatch and timer.

Steps:
1. Put on all 4 pairs of panties make sure they are tight against your clit.
2. Start the timer and put the vibe on your clit over the panties. The vibe may be on any setting.
3. Once you're on edge look at the stop watch and hold your vibe in place for 1 additional minute, then stop the clock.
4. Set a timer equal to the time it took you to edge plus the additional minute of holding.
5. Take off the first pair of panties, turn the vibe on to the same setting, and put it on your clit then start the timer.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've taken off all of your panties and then repeat once more with no panties on at all. So if you're keeping track that's 4 times with vibe on clit while you're wearing panties and 1 without any.

You may not cum throughout the entire task, if you risk orgasm you must stop. If you stop or should you cum for any reason during this you have failed.

Enjoy.
Thank for this dare. However I don’t own any toys/vibes. I’d be happy to try it, if it can be adjusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
How has the no underwear and loose fitting bottoms punishment going? Are you remembering to keep things in your pockets too?
It’s been going well. I’ve mostly been at home and it’s no problem there. I went out a few times in public but luckily nothing was shown. I’ve been enjoying this challenge, and also have been enjoying sleeping naked too!

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:32 PM   #109
grannyd16
Prodigy

Am I ok to have multiple dares, just came up with another idea
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:38 PM   #110
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Am I ok to have multiple dares, just came up with another idea
Yes please! Keep them coming. The more, the better!

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 01-27-2021, 06:42 PM   #111
grannyd16
Prodigy

I was thinking of what you said about trying different things and I tried to find something you hadn't done yet. In your house find a piece of food that is phallic shaped (banana, cucumber, etc) and use it to masturbate. Once you have finished with it you could either eat it or put it back, either way, you can't clean it. If you put it back, you can clean it the next day
Old 01-27-2021, 06:58 PM   #112
RPwALover
Account Banned

She's a virgin, so I think your dare is a bit complicated for her. Maybe you should adjust it.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:01 PM   #113
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
She's a virgin, so I think your dare is a bit complicated for her. Maybe you should adjust it.
My apologies, in the dare I did not intend any insertion, just rubbing the entrance
The following 2 users say Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 07:21 PM   #114
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
My apologies, in the dare I did not intend any insertion, just rubbing the entrance
Thanks! I’ll be happy to try this one tomorrow when I’m home alone. I’ll report back on how it goes.

19 F

Old 01-28-2021, 12:29 AM   #115
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=Lushrant;4275441]Thank for this dare. However I don’t own any toys/vibes. I’d be happy to try it, if it can be adjusted.

It turns out there's vibrator apps you can get for smartphones if you find one you enjoy you can use that.

In the meantime here's another one to try.

Get a deck of cards and randomly remove 21 cards.

Wear your tallest heels with no platform, bra, button down shirt, short skirt, your favorite panties.

Go somewhere public mall is the best but somewhere you feel safe given the current situation.

I'm a handbag bring 3 clips, a wooden spoon, and a cream icyhot, hot sauce,tiger balm or minty toothpaste.

As soon as you enter the area be it store, mall or park/trail flip up the first card. And complete based on the chart.

If the card is:
Red - bra off shirt open
Black - bra on shirt closed
Diamond - panties off
Hearts - push panties in pussy
Spades - panties in mouth
Clubs - panties in wedge front and back
Even - clips on nipples
Odd - clip on clit
Face card - slap your face a number of times equal to the value of the card it face slapping you're not going to do you'll use the wooden spoon in your ass.
A none face card - rub your clit without stopping for a number of minutes equal to the value of the card
Higher value of the previous card - edge
Lower value of the previous card - whatever cream you brought goes on your pussy.

Example: if you draw queen of hearts, you will take your bra off, put your panties in your pussy, clips on nipples, slap your face 12 times and edge if it was higher in value than the previous card.

Everything will start in place until you start doing your next card.

After completing all the tasks for one card immediately flip the next one. You have 5 minutes to start the next card and it may not be completed in the same room, store or location as the previous one. So if you go to a mall and for the first card you use a bathroom you cannot use that bathroom for the second card. But you can come back to it for the 3rd card.

Once you get to you start doing this task you will remain standing the entire time if your feet need to rest you're allowed to rest your feet only by being on your knees.

Enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:50 AM   #116
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

I do hope you're going to do my little game if you're allowed to cum again
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 07:31 AM   #117
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
I do hope you're going to do my little game if you're allowed to cum again
Thanks, I definitely will be doing it. It sounds like a fun challenge but will be best to be done on a day where I don’t have much going on and will be allowed to cum.

I wanted to give everybody an update on what happened last night, with my dare of walking to the park and home without any clothes. It was definitely the riskiest thing I had done yet and certainly felt that way. I enjoy being naked outside and really enjoyed the feeling of the risk. I left my clothes at home and completely committed to it.
The walk to the park was pretty straight forward. Nobody was around and it was pretty late at night so it was very dark. I stayed at the park for a few minutes before walking home. While walking home, things got a bit crazy. I was in the road when I heard a car turning the corner. I tried to quickly walk away but there was nothing for me to hide behind. I’m pretty sure they saw me. I was turned away so they wouldn’t seem just my bare butt. They were driving pretty quickly so maybe they missed it, but I feel like they did see me. I got kinda freaked out at this point and ran home.

I know this breaks the dare so I will need a punishment. Please let me know what my punishment is and I will gladly take it, as I do deserve it. I feel like the obvious punishment would be more orgasm denial but I really do need to cum soon and am willing to do almost anything to do so. Please give me an option to do so, if possible.

I apologize if I am taking a while to respond to some dares. Some take a little more time and preparation than others, but will try to get around to everything as soon as I can. One thing to keep in mind: my sister is home for the weekend so it may be harder to do some dares.

Lastly, I rolled a 1 for today’s peeing challenge so can only pee once without permission and a dare. I know I will need to go more than that so please start giving me dares for that and I will complete them as I need to go.

19 F

Old 01-28-2021, 07:32 AM   #118
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Try to sleep three hours earlier than usual. Edge yourself once every ten or twenty minutes if you're still awake. To motivate yourself to sleep early, you're only allowed to cum in the morning.

Harder version, apply toothbrush to your clit before trying to sleep.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:19 AM   #119
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, that must have been scary! Very sexy to read about, well done for doing it, very brave.

Ill let you pee if you update this thread while you're doing it, naked, somewhere not on your property.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:27 AM   #120
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

This dare is good for 1 toilet visit:

For this dare the toilet in your home is off limits for peeing! Before you allowed to go find a toilet be sure you're realy desperate to pee.

Whenever you do need to go put on an old pair of panties (you'll be leaving them behind), bring a vibrating toy (if you don't own 1 your vingers will do), a picture of your boobs (only your boobs, nothing else) and a note explaining you just came in the panties and do the following before you're allowed to pee:

- Roll a dice, this is how many times you have to edge in the panties.
- Find a public restroom and go into the male toilets.
- While leaving your panties on put the vibrator against your clit, set it to high and make yourself cum (if still not allowed bring yourself to edge and hold the edge for 30 seconds), if you don't have a vibrator use your vingers but don't hold back on the moaning.
- Take off your panties and leave them, the picture and the note behind for the next person to find.

If the picture is pushing your limits too much skip that but double the amount of edges.

Last edited by Gutterpunk; 01-28-2021 at 08:32 AM.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk