Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-28-2021, 05:51 AM   #1
Suzanne

Default (20F) Punish me for being a greedy whore.. I need discipline

I have been very horny the past few weeks, my country is on lockdown so I’m spending a lot of time alone in my apartment and I play with my pussy at least 3 times a day 🙈 I can’t stop masturbating all the time and keep giving myself orgasms all day instead of doing laundry and cleaning up around the house. I need some discipline..

Items: small dildo, medium sized dildo, buttplug, ben wa balls, bullet vibrator, lily vibrator, satisfyer 2, very big vibrator, ball gag, crop, nipple clamps, tight leather harness for my chest, clothespins, leather handcuffs (also fit my ankles).

Please make me do humiliating or painful tasks to put me in my place.. I’m begging you. A submissive slut like me doesn’t deserve to play with herself all day like this..

Dislikes: any sort of pain on my tits (I have extremely sensitive nipples), overstimulation, being stuffed in all holes for a long time.
Suzanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:10 AM   #2
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Use

I’m glad you recognize your need to be used and controlled Suzzane and have asked us to put you in your place. Here are some rules and tasks to help you.

1. You are to be naked at all times in your apartment.
2. You are to edge once per hour to keep that needy pussy wet and swollen, but you may not cum. At least half the edges each day may not be in your bedroom.
3. You need to beg here on GD to be allowed to orgasm. 3 people must grant permission within 1 hour of you asking. If the hour expires, then you must ask again and get 3 new agreements to cum.
4 You are to plug your ass for 2 hours each day.

That should get that body in the right moods and make you feel like the submissive slut you know you are.

Since you have been a bad girl and cumming so much, you are to get a wooden spoon or something similar. You are to spank each ass cheek 20 times to make that ass red and to atone for being such an eager slut. Then you are to spank that pussy ten times, each time saying out loud, “Eager cunts need to be punished”.

Report here on how you have obeyed these first tasks and rules.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:22 AM   #3
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Hey: Are you willing to take pictures as part of your dares? x
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:36 AM   #4
Suzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
Hey: Are you willing to take pictures as part of your dares? x
Hey! I won't be sending pictures or videos of my punishments ��
Old 01-28-2021, 06:40 AM   #5
Suzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I’m glad you recognize your need to be used and controlled Suzzane and have asked us to put you in your place. Here are some rules and tasks to help you.

1. You are to be naked at all times in your apartment.
2. You are to edge once per hour to keep that needy pussy wet and swollen, but you may not cum. At least half the edges each day may not be in your bedroom.
3. You need to beg here on GD to be allowed to orgasm. 3 people must grant permission within 1 hour of you asking. If the hour expires, then you must ask again and get 3 new agreements to cum.
4 You are to plug your ass for 2 hours each day.

That should get that body in the right moods and make you feel like the submissive slut you know you are.

Since you have been a bad girl and cumming so much, you are to get a wooden spoon or something similar. You are to spank each ass cheek 20 times to make that ass red and to atone for being such an eager slut. Then you are to spank that pussy ten times, each time saying out loud, “Eager cunts need to be punished”.

Report here on how you have obeyed these first tasks and rules.
Thank you for punishing me and making me feel like a submissive slut Sir! I just did my first edge for this hour and spanked my ass with a crop. My booty is nice and red already and I'll start on spanking my eager pussy now.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliate me, punish me please, punishment bad slut, worthless whore