Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-10-2020, 06:42 AM   #1
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Male 27/male/dom seeks 21-30/female/sub in any place (see post)

27/male/dom seeks 21-30/female/sub in any place (see post)

Hi all, some of you might know me from the forum or the chat, and some might remember me from previous ads, for who don't know me, hi! This is going to be the last ad I promise, but is also going to be long so be patient, read till the end and if you think to match and are interested give me a chance and you won't be disapponted .

WHO I AM

I'm Andrew, I'm 27 years old from Italy, I'm an university student, right now in break from studies, working to save money. I still have a good amount of time for start a D/s relationship.
In free time I love to watch movies (cinema is my biggest passion), I also like to watch tv, read, play videogames, cook and to relax I like to take walks in the nature or go run.
I'm quite a nerd and quite a perv, hopefully in the good amount of both.
I have a wide list of kinks that would make this ad even longer so just click HERE to see them.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I'm looking for a girl, between 21 and 35 (I couldn't select this age range in the title but that's it). Someone close to my time zone (GMT+1) would be better but I'm open to try with any location.
Now about the dynamic I'm looking for, there is not something too specific, as I said I have lot of kinks and interests so I'm open to subs, slaves, littles and pet; I can easily enjoy all of those and I'm open to talk and set the best dynamic that works for us. I have by now a good experience as Dom but for fairness I have to say I don't have much as Daddy (still have some, not totally new), although I am a caregiver by nature and I can be very soft and cuddly (as well as strict and demanding when needed of course) so I think to can be a good Daddy Dom.
What is most important is that I'm looking for someone who want to have a long term relationship and build a real friendship beside any kind of D/s dynamic, I like to chat and talk about almost everything, I'm very open about myself and I'm looking for someone who can enjoy have nice time with me even when we don't play.
And to be clear, that is not negotiable, I already been contacted in past by girls who said to be fine with that and then just wanted to play without any interest in me beside that, so please, if you get to reply me be serious on that, I don't expect you to dedicate all your time to me, but I expect you to be interested in know me as person and not just as Dom.

WHY SHOULD YOU REPLY ME?

First because I'm a very empathetic person, I really care about people, I would be glad to listen to you when you need to vent or just share your thoughts and I will always try my best to help you feeling better, I also think to have a good amount of topics I can be able to talk about when spending time together, I can handle serious talks as well as I enjoy silly/funny talks to just relax and don't think too much about the stressful things in our lives.
Another good reason to reply me is because I will make you moan and squirm whatever your kinks are. My main kink is orgasm control, I will control how and when you touch yourself, I'll tease you over and over till you think you can't hold anymore and then I'll tease you more, you will drive desperate and crazy but when you will finally have an orgasm, after begged me for long and promised me to do everything to can earn it, you will realize that all that struggles were more than worthy.
Are you into pain? No problem, most of the household items you have can be used to make you squirm and suffer, you will beg me to let you suffer for my pleasure and then you will beg me to release you from that pain, knowing that is just up to me to decide when that pain will end.
But maybe you are the kind of girl who gets very horny and wet when humiliated and ashamed, that's good, you will turn red in face and wet down there while I have fun of you laughing for all the things I will tell you while you will embarass yourself just for me.
I can put a collar and leash on you and walk you around like a cute doggy or kitten, make you crawl, eat on the floor naked like a good pet.
I can also tuck you in bed at night, read you a story, watch you play with your stuffie friends, watch a Disney movie together.
The list might go on for long but this is just a teaser (pun intended), if you want to really know how I can twist your mind you will have to reply me.
Another good reason is because after made you do the above mentioned things I would wrap you in a blanket, give you a glass of water or hot tea/chocolate and care of you, telling you how good you been and how proud I am till you feel safe and comfortable.
I hope there are even more reasons to reply me but this is enough for the ad.

FINAL DETAILS

Last but not least a few informations and important things to say before you decide to reply me or not.
The most important, if you want to try start a relationship with me you have to be fine in provide a verification pic of voice message, too many fakes around, I just can't start anything without been sure you're who you say. I never heard of girls pretending to be guys but if you want I can prove mylsef as well, just fair.
Speaking of pics, beside verification (that might be voice, so not necessarily pic) I won't push for that, I understand you might need time and trust before feeling comfortable with that, but you have to be fine with sending pics at some point, face won't ever be mendatory, I'm fine if you don't want to ever show your face, but at least pics of what you're doing for me will be necessary at some point; I know this might be a dealbreaker for the most but that's it.
Also about my likes, are a lot, but don't be scared about that, some form of orgasm control is a must for me (not necessarily any aspect of it thought) but for the rest I'm very open, you don't have to share all of them, and not even a big part, just some common interest is enough to build a good realtionship in my experience.
Now about something more practical, I have Discord, Kik and Skype to chat, Discord would be the best but I'm fine with the other 2 as well, I'm fine with chat as well as calls, english is not my first language but I'm used to have calls with english native speakers and I can handle that, so is not a problem.

This is all I think, for any question or dubts feel free to pm me.
Thanks for reading till here and as reward you just earned a cookie!
The following user says Thank You to Andrew 25:17 for this post:
Old 01-28-2021, 04:09 AM   #2
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

-Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.-

-Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.-

-Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.-

So here I am, in all my insanity, with lot of mistakes hence lot of experience and yet with an indestructible hope, bumping my ad and waiting to see what happen .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
The following user says Thank You to Andrew 25:17 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk