Old 01-11-2021, 03:42 PM   #946
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Have you seen this dare?

I dare you to do the extreme version, and to report it there as well as put a link to your post here.
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 06:12 AM   #947
aureliano

Just wanted to let you know that I follow your thread for years, I can't even remember when I started to read you, and it's actually the main reason why I come on this website from time to time.

Thank you so much for your amazing reports, and thank you to be daring so many crazy things, I admire and respect that a lot.

Love : Being Controlled
Limits : Heavy Pain / Poo / Public / Family
aureliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 07:30 AM   #948
Txalan

Here is a whole bunch that I have done

Go to a self service carwash at night and wash the car naked. If you don't have a car you could always just spray yourself.

Go to a drive through carwash where you park. Once the soap hits the car strip and masturbate.

Go to an apartment complex at night, wearing only a shirt that covers you. Start at one end of the complex and walk by every door with the shirt open. Cover yourself when you walk by an open window if you want to.

Go to a playground and swing on the swing and jump out. Remove a piece of clothing where you land. Swing again and try to pass the mark. If you fail, remove another piece of clothing. If you succeed move the clothing to the new mark. Keep going until you are naked. Now that you are tired lay naked on the slide and pour water on your body.

While someone is driving a car strip in backseat, with the seat belt on. Do not get dressed until you arrive at the destination.

During the previous one, at a stop sign. Get out of the car and move to the front seat, at another on move to the backseat again.

Stand at a stop sign and wave at people. If they wave back after they are driving away strip in front of the stop sign.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 11:17 PM   #949
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Home made clothing. Have a friend there to keep you honest about time and if something counts to much like regular clothes.

Simple you get 30 minutes to make a home made set of clothes. Then you have to go for a walk and show off the new look. The catch is that you’re not allowed to prepare before hand. No gathering supplies together, going out to the store and getting things to use. No you start it and then you run.

When you go out for that walk you are only allowed what you made, nothing else.

Your friend gets to decide if anything you want to use is fair game or not. Want to make a trash bag dress, friend decides that defeats the purpose of the challenge, then trash bags can’t be used. Technically speaking they could leave him naked, but that doesn’t seem very fun.

Well hope you enjoy. However long the walk is, is up to you.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:20 AM   #950
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

For this dare, you're not allow to touch yourself the day before( If you're doing this at night, can't touch yourself during daytime).

-Edge yourself once 45 mins before doing this
-Get in a train/bus with a mini pleated skirt without panties
-Place a suction dildo on the bench and then you sit on it
-For the entire ride, you need to listen on soft moaning audio with a headset
-Your goal is to cum twice by moving your hip. Time your first thrust, five minutes after it you need to stop for five minutes. Repeat until you cum.
-Spread your leg for three minutes everytime the train/bus start moving again after it stop
-When it's the time for you to go, wipe your mess without bending your knee

Last edited by Akitawa; 01-21-2021 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Giving clearer instruction
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:47 AM   #951
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzimia88 View Post
You look ballsy and you seem to like extremely risky stuff. I'll go heavy-handed:

- Write on the back of both thighs "fuck me"
- Go to a church that has a closed or semi-closed confessional wearing a short skirt, and take a cross and a rosary with you
- Choose a row in front of someone and kneel
- Remove your panties and stuff them inside your pussy
- Wrap the rosary around the cross and put it inside with your panties, letting the rosary stick out a bit
- Get up and go ask the priest to confess you
- Inside the confessional, while you keep talking to the priest, undress your bottom half completely and masturbate until you cum without being noticed
- Dress again and exit the confessional
- Knee on the same row as before and remove everything from your pussy
- Put the cross with the rosary inside your wet panties and leave everything next to where you kneeled, before going away

Optional rule: if you get caught by the priest, you'll have to tell him what you have inside your pussy and ask him to take it out

Alternative rule: if you got a friend that is as crazy as you are, take him/her with you and try to have them sneak in the confessional to give you head, instead of masturbating by yourself.

Really curious to see if you can actually pull this off
Okay so this one was other than my usual tasks haha (involving a priest is new haha) ♥ I gotta tell you i was scared about this one but i said ill do the first 10 dares which are within limits after that post so i just did it

so before i went to church i wrote fuck me on both of my tighs (in german), then i went to the biggest church of my hometown which i knew had a confessional, wearing a very very short skirt covering my butt cheeks but not more (kids probably could see my pussy from the front even when theyre just standing *-* i was still wearing panties at that time obviously so i was covered so far ♥ i went to church during a mass so it was pretty crowded *-*

i sat in the back of the church but in front of a old man and other people next to him *-* when everybody kneeled i did so too and just quickly undressed my panties *-* the first few seconds i was soooo extremely nervous and embarassed but when i noticed nobody reacted to it (or just nobody saw it) i became more calm again ♥ the rows are pretty close next to another so its not thaaat easy to read the "fuck me" writing ♥secretly i pushed the panties first, than the cross with the rosary in my pussy until nothing was visible except a tiny piece of the rosary ♥ i just waited and waited soo horny until the mass was finally over (played the whole mass with my pussy haha i felt soo bad doing that in a church lol) *-* when the church was almost empty i asked a priest to confess me *-* obviously he agreed and we got in the confessional thing/box/whatever ♥ between us was a wooden wall with a tiny window which had very many crosses in it so hard to look through the window ♥ what scared me was that the front wasnt a door or so.. it was just like a curtain *-* so anybody could open it anytime and since i then took off my skirt i would be very exposed *-* but all of that nervousity helped me cumming faster later ;P we talked and talked (i dont tell you what i confessed here haha actually i didnt even know much to talk about so i continued to create a story just so i get more time haha) ♥ aylin didnt have time so i had to cum on my own btw when i was about to cum the priest thought i would be crying or so haha because he asked "is everything fine? you sound sad" *-* it was the moment i came haha ♥ i thought it would count as being caught and also the priest wouldnt tell anybody (thats the rule i guess) so i told him that i was bottomless and had my panties and a cross with rosary in my pussy *-* he reacted like he was pretty surprised and overplayed his nervousity with laughing ♥ but luckily he denied to help me get the things out haha ♥ so i put on my skirt again and went back on my place to empty my pussy haha ♥ i could see the priest which confessed me watch me but somehow i totally didnt care because i like trusted him and thought he knew it anyway i placed the wet panties and the rosary in place and left the church ♥

now without panties my pussy was not very good covered and i still had like 5 minutes to walk to my car *-* at least one couple noticed my pussy because i saw them pointing on it with their finger *-*

1/10 duty dares i guess haha ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-25-2021, 10:30 AM   #952
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aureliano View Post
Just wanted to let you know that I follow your thread for years, I can't even remember when I started to read you, and it's actually the main reason why I come on this website from time to time.

Thank you so much for your amazing reports, and thank you to be daring so many crazy things, I admire and respect that a lot.
hahaha thank you so much ♥ never intended to do this for people lol im doing this for my own pleasure and fun but im glad you like it ;P ♥
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-25-2021, 10:37 AM   #953
straight8inch

Default This sounds like fun

Im up for this for the next 2 hours...lets have a bit of fun
KIK Alwayshorny161
SnapChat Showoff2833
straight8inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 07:55 PM   #954
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hide and seek

Ok so you need a friend for this.

Find a park. Find a place to wait in the park. Now strip nude. Your friend now goes and hides pieces of your clothes around the park. Now you get 30 minutes to find your clothes. After 30 minutes what you have is what you get to walk back wearing. To make things interesting. Pick a high chance to be seen walking path back to the car.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 05:47 PM   #955
Redfeild

I really enjoy your post too. And love reading your reports.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:18 PM   #956
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Since you like to drop, or even hand out naked pics, here's what I want you to do:

First make sure you have the following items:
- your mothers hairbrush
- a cucumber
- your sluttiest panties and bra
- your sisters smalest panties
- a buttplug
- nippleclamps (clothing pins if you don't have clamps)
- a mask that covers your mouth and nose
- a chair
- a high mirror

Now get a dice and start roling:

How many pictures do you have to take:
1- 5
2- 10
3- 15
4- 20
5- 25
6- 30

The next 4 must be done seperatly for each picture you have to take
What will you be wearing:
1- your sluttiest panties and bra
2- your sisters smallest panties, no bra
3- completely naked
4- just a buttplug, nothing else
5- just nippleclamps or if you don't have those clothing pins will do
6- 3+4+5

Face or no face??? lets see:
1- no face
2- cover mouth and nose with a facemask
3-6 full face

Now for the pose:
1- kneeling
2- on your hands and knees
3- standing in front of a high mirror
4- on your back, spread eagle
5- sitting, leaning back and legs spread
6- standing next to a chair, on foot on the chair

What will you be doing while posing:
1- masturbate with your mothers hairbrush
2- fuck a cucumber
3- rubbing your clit
4- spreading your pussy
5- spreading your ass
6- 4+5

Now get the pictures printed, put each picture in an envelope and keep the stack of envelopes close to your front door.
Every time you get a delivery you will give the delivery man/woman an envelope untill all envelopes are gone.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 03:05 PM   #957
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedHoney View Post
Do this at night. This is what you will wear:
  1. Micro skirt
  2. Stiletto shoes
  3. No underwear, of any kind (panties, bra, stockings, etc)
  4. See through top
  5. A vibrating dildo and your self made wooden box
Hire an Ubber for a 10km ride. As soon as the driver gets to you, check him out. If it is a girl, try again until you get a male driver and his permission.

Once you get a male driver, undress nude as soon as you are with him, and you have obtained his permission by telling him why (you do not want to get him in trouble), get totally naked and travel all the way like that, having fun with the toys. Once you arrive at the destination, stop the car, turn its inner lights on, only then pay him (do this still naked), get back dressed, and leave the car.
so i dont know what the wooden box was for in this dare (also it doesnt really fit inside a normal car so i just didnt do that part) Punish me if i understood this wrong pls *-*

the first uber driver which arrived was a guy in mid 40ths ♥ i asked him if it would be okay if i would masturbate naked during the ride (which was an embarassing question *-* ) and he just smiled and told me to jump in haha ♥ he seemed to be very polite haha even tho he wasnt the sexiest man alive.. like really not lol ;P

i told him the place i chose which was exactly 10km away from my house and then undressed ♥ before he started driving he watched me undressing ♥ He asked why a hot and young woman like me would do this... i just said "for fun" ;P A few seconds later he asked if he could touch me and i just thought "hmm... yes why not actually hes very polite and helping me for this dare" so i allowed him to touch me and he instantly grabbed my left boob *-* i kept playing with my vibe in my pussy ♥ a few mins later he touched my pussy and started rubbing my clit without asking *-* that was the point i thought "what is he doing?.. okay i allowed him to touch me" for the first time *-* about 2 km before we reached the spot i told him he drove into a small path in the forest where nothing is except wandering paths *-* I really thought like "uhm.. what is he doing now?? where is he driving?" and got scared a bit *-* So i asked him what he was doing.. *-* He said he wanted to stop a moment so he can watch me for a few more minutes *-* I just said "hmm okay but only a few minutes" *-* still pretty scared *-* he touched me all the time and another few seconds later he grabbed the vibe and wanted to fuck me using it by himself *-* I thought why not making profit too haha, so i told him he could do it, if i get the ride for free ;P He smiled and then said "okay you get the ride for free, but then i want to fuck you" which shocked me a bit, but i was like really horny at that point so i just gave him a condom and smiled haha ;P Then we went on the back seat and he fucked me until he came right in my pussy (in the condom) *-* a few minutes later we arrived and i dressed and got out of the car ♥

aylin drove me back home smiling and telling me i would be late ;P

Duty dares 2/10
The following 10 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 02-21-2021, 08:10 PM   #958
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well done! Thanks for the report
Old 02-22-2021, 01:25 PM   #959
ThatKinkyGuy

Alright i got another dare for you i hope you like it, but its hard

You need:
-old clothes which can be burnt
-something to make fire or scissors
-a corona mask

This time you will do a nude walk, but at daytime (1-2pm). You will drive to a city 30 mins away from your hometown. Drive near the center of the city, then walk away from your car whole 15 minutes through the inner city. When the time is over get naked and burn your clothes except your corona mask. Now walk or run/streak back to your car on a route of your choice

remember: you got a corona mask so your face is slightly covered

Back at your car you then have to stay naked i guess haha drive 20 throgh streets in crowded areas then back home

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 05:26 AM   #960
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
Go to the shopping centre and clothing store there and take handcuffs.
Take from the shop some trousers and go to fitting room. In one cabin leave thosr trousers and put the key to handcuffs into its pocket. The do to second cabin, strip fully, and leave the note on the pile of your clothes : "if you take those clothes one horny girl will need to walk home naked". Then go to third cabin, handcuff yourself from back and wait 20 minutes. What may happen is:
- both clothes and trousers will stay so you will be free and able to dress
-clothes will be stolen, so you will be naked but with free hands
-Clothes will stay but shop assistant will take the trousers so it will be hard to dress while being handcuffed.
-and the last option :no clothes, no key for handcuffs...
Waiting for report from this dare
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public