Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2021, 03:47 AM   #1
WiscoGirl92

Female Degrading a Slut

Hey guys 👋🏼 I’m a 20 something female looking for some out of the ordinary tasks to complete.

Looking for anything in the realm of insertions, food play, humiliating/degrading tasks, anal stretching, abdl, water play, long term bondage, hidden public.

I’m home alone for a few days. Hoping to complete as many unique tasks as possible- so let’s see whatcha got!

Kik: wiscogurl92

Limits: Body writing, permanent, extreme pain, blackmail, public

I will only send pictures/videos of tasks once I've become comfortable with a dom/mistress. I have a massive toy collection and household items available for use.

kik: Wiscogurl92
WiscoGirl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:28 AM   #2
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Hey!

Some great likes there; I've sent you a message on KIK as I have an idea for you
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:44 AM   #3
subguy980
getDare Sweetheart

This is my first dare given.

For each orgasm you give yourself for the next week provide a report of where, when, what you were wearing to this thread.

simple but fun.

Like: tease and denial, bondage, cbt, nipple torture, humiliation.

Limits: Messy things, face, body writing, spanking, anal.

Kik: subguy980
subguy980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 07:00 AM   #4
Slutforyouruse

Okay puppy! Get on all fours! That’s how you’ll stay when you’re home alone. Any water you drink you’ll do from a bowl. From now you can use your hands when you eat but only kneeling. As long as you’re a good puppy you can use furniture because all puppies deserve that! Struggling to crawl on all fours results in tying your knees to your elbows so you can’t stand up!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:20 AM   #5
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscoGirl92 View Post
Hey guys 👋🏼 I’m a 20 something female looking for some out of the ordinary tasks to complete.

Looking for anything in the realm of insertions, food play, humiliating/degrading tasks, anal stretching, abdl, water play, long term bondage, hidden public.

I’m home alone for a few days. Hoping to complete as many unique tasks as possible- so let’s see whatcha got!

Kik: wiscogurl92
Mash up some ginger cost the biggest thing you can take in your ass with it. Coat a pair of panties with it all well. Tie your breasts with rope and put clamps on your nipples.

Put two plates as far apart in your room as you can. Put 10 quarters in one and 10 dimes in another.

Stuff your pussy with the panties and ass with the item both covered in ginger.

Blindfold yourself. Now with your mouth only move all the quarters and dimes to the other plate. The clamps must be in contact with the floor the entire time.

If they come off the floor or when you take the blindfold off and not all the coins are in the right plates you have failed.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 07:58 PM   #6
HornyJoshUK

I have sent you a message on kik although you never usually reply girl?

LOVES- SLAVES, submission, being controlled, dare master, humiliation, bondage, blackmail, cam chats, pictures,
Likes- Masterbation, clit torture all the usual fun stuff, ropes, toys, whips,

Never- blood, violence, toilet play of all kinds, animal play
HornyJoshUK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk