Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2021, 10:27 PM   #1
EleriB

Default Home alone for a week, 24F

Hey everyone, I’ve been absent for a while now, and I’m going to have a week home alone starting tomorrow, so I thought I’d ask for some fun dares or tasks to do while I have to place to myself! I live in a pretty small place with a few windows, and only three rooms.
I will write a report for the tasks here in the thread and I will try to complete as many as I can each day! Feel free to PM me tasks if you don’t want to post here, and if I can’t complete a task for any reason I will PM you! My likes and limits are in my sig, the toys I have available are two butt plugs, a dildo, a bullet vibe, a wand vibe, clothes pins and household stuff, look forward to this week!

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:06 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Try to spend 24 hours naked. At least when you are at the house.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 07:33 AM   #3
Txalan

While you are naked for 24 hours. You should put one of your toys in each room. Start in the room with the dildo. Use it for 5 minutes. Run to the next room use the next toy for 5 minutes. Then run to the 3rd room and use the next toy. Repeat the process until you have an orgams in all three rooms.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 07:55 AM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

well you are home nude call friends say you are board
really board you can not tell them not to come over
and can not get dressed
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 09:16 AM   #5
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules for week

Here are some rules for the week to follow.

1. You must edge morning as soon as you wake.
2. You must edge 2 more times during the day, but they cannot be in your bedroom.
3. You are to sleep naked each night
4. For two hours each day, you must be naked except for a pair of high heels. You may not remove the heels during that two hour window.
5. You must get permission from 3 people here on GD to be allowed an orgasm. You must get that permission within 1 hour of first asking. If the hour goes by, you must restart and get three people to say yes again. It’s acceptable if the same people agree again.
6. You are to wear one of your plugs for at least 2 hours each day. It’s must be a single 2 hour window.

If you have any issues or concerns, let me know and I’ll try to adjust things.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 11:17 AM   #6
Datboy935

Send a message via ICQ to Datboy935

In the morning you must spread yourself and push against a window so everything is on display for 10 minutes. You can't stop until the 10 minutes are done no matter what happens.
Datboy935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:38 PM   #7
wowman

Default Cum Slut

I think you should make a batch of "cum" and store it in the refrigerator. Look up any simple recipe online, but make it nice and thick. You must also have a small enema bulb or syringe (~100 cc would be best) Go into the kitchen each morning. Edge once while bent over the counter, give yourself 5 spanks and say, "I'm a dirty anal slut, and I want my hole filled!" You must then proceed to inject the cum into your ass and insert the butt plug of choice. PM me every morning, so I know you have completed the dare. Thank you slut
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:25 PM   #8
EleriB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Try to spend 24 hours naked. At least when you are at the house.
Sorry I have been on in so long! I will try this tomorrow the second I wake up! I’ll report back after 24 hours!

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

Old 01-27-2021, 05:35 PM   #9
EleriB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txalan View Post
While you are naked for 24 hours. You should put one of your toys in each room. Start in the room with the dildo. Use it for 5 minutes. Run to the next room use the next toy for 5 minutes. Then run to the 3rd room and use the next toy. Repeat the process until you have an orgams in all three rooms.
I just finished this one! I used my wand vibe in one, bullet vibe in another and dildo in the third. I started with he wand vibe in my living room, then I moved to the bathroom where I had my dildo and that only took me about 3 min until I came after I’d used the vibe. From there I went to my bedroom and used my bullet vibe and I came almost just at the 5 min mark. Unfortunately I didn’t get my third orgasm on my next trip to the next trip to the living room, so I had to bear through 10 more minutes of toying and resisting an orgasm until I got back and could finish in the third room! Thank you very much for this task it was a good one

Old 01-28-2021, 02:46 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

Once a day, for the whole week, dress in a slutty outfit, put on whorish makeup, insert your bullet vibe, stand in front of a mirror, turn on the vibe and wait for your orgasm admiring the slut in the mirror. Turn off the vibe as the orgasm starts, ruining it. Describe in the report what you saw in the mirror.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 03:01 AM   #11
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

each morning when you wake up roll a dice to get your task for the day:

1: Roll 2 dice, this is how many times you have to edge before you get out of bed and again before you go to sleep. If you rolled doubles (2 the same numbers) you also have to do the edges outside of your apartment. You can cum after the last edge before you go to sleep.

2:
Roll the dice again, this is the number of edged you have to do. After the last edge sit in front of a window from where you can see the street with the blinds/curtains open and masturbate untill you cum, make sure you cum on your hand. After you cum run your hand through your hair. If you want to wash your hair you have to do the same amount of edged again but no more orgasms for the rest of the day.

3: No panties for you today. Whenever you have to leave your house put your buttplug in. When you get back home fuck yourself with your dildo untill you edge (no orgasm), after that you can take out the buttplug. If you want to cum today you can whenever you want BUT you aren't allowed to use your hands or your toys.

4: Get a blindfold and something you can use as a timer and find a quiet place to sit where you can possibly get caught (can be anywhere, inside or outside, just make sure it's not illegal). Get naked , put on a blindfold and masturbate untill you cum. Now set a timer for 5 minutes and just sit there, legs spread and hands down untill the timer runs out.

5: Today the toilet in your home is off limits for peeing! Before you allowed to go find a toilet be sure you're realy desperate to pee. Whenever you do need to go put on an old pair of panties (you will be leaving them behind), bring your bullet vibe, a note explaining you just had an orgasm in these panties and do the following before you're allowed to pee:
- Go into the male toilets.
- While leaving your panties on insert your bullet vibe, set it to high and make yourself cum.
- Take off your panties and leave them and the note behind for the next person to find.

6: No orgasm for you today! Roll again and do that task BUT replace cum/orgasm with edge.

I know some of these things might be pushing your limits so if you feel uncomfortable with any of this let me know and I will adjust that specific task

Last edited by Gutterpunk; 01-28-2021 at 03:12 AM.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 03:45 AM   #12
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Every night, edge your self once before sleep. Don't forget to wear your bullet while sleeping with the lowest setting (or you feel it but can't come from it).
Old 01-28-2021, 07:35 AM   #13
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleriB View Post
Hey everyone, I’ve been absent for a while now, and I’m going to have a week home alone starting tomorrow, so I thought I’d ask for some fun dares or tasks to do while I have to place to myself! I live in a pretty small place with a few windows, and only three rooms.
I will write a report for the tasks here in the thread and I will try to complete as many as I can each day! Feel free to PM me tasks if you don’t want to post here, and if I can’t complete a task for any reason I will PM you! My likes and limits are in my sig, the toys I have available are two butt plugs, a dildo, a bullet vibe, a wand vibe, clothes pins and household stuff, look forward to this week!
For a rule: Dildo in your pussy, plug in ass or panties in mouth. Unless you're doing a dare one item must be in you at all times.
If someone is home and you're not actively doing a dare two holes and if you're on gd and not doing a dare all 3.

Here's a dare to do.
What you'll need:

Wand vibe, 4 pairs of panties, a timer that is both stopwatch and timer.

Steps:
1. Put on all 4 pairs of panties make sure they are tight against your clit.
2. Start the timer and put the vibe on your clit over the panties. The vibe may be on any setting.
3. Once you're on edge look at the stop watch and hold your vibe in place for 1 additional minute, then stop the clock.
4. Set a timer equal to the time it took you to edge plus the additional minute of holding.
5. Take off the first pair of panties, turn the vibe on to the same setting, and put it on your clit then start the timer.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've taken off all of your panties and then repeat once more with no panties on at all. So if you're keeping track that's 4 times with vibe on clit while you're wearing panties and 1 without any.

You may not cum throughout the entire task, if you risk orgasm you must stop. If you stop or should you cum for any reason during this you have failed. After writing a report I'll issue you a punishment.

Enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, humiliation, toys