Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-18-2021, 04:45 PM   #121
diaperboy202

I wish I had someone to do this with
diaperboy202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 06:30 PM   #122
Meowmix

Warning, somewhat detailed explicits.

I am currently doing this at this time, I got 9 halves into my ass with the fleet glycerin laxatives. I felt extremely full immediately even before putting in a Poise moderate pad. The feeling to relieve myself was almost immediate, but with some mild restriction and the pad stopping me up I couldn't. For about 5 or so minutes it was constant pushing and eventually one wave forced me over.

That was too early apparently, There were a few halves left over and she was able to get 2 back in and a couple more halves from the counter to replace. Got a new poise pad inside and its full but not immediate need to release. Im currently wearing 3 diapers and am forced to be in public spaces right now in the lobby. My jeans have a belt with a padlock through the clasp and I'm not allowed to come back up until release outside. Its going to be tough to hide the fact when I release and make my way up to the top floor again.

But it feels too good to resist her!
Hard limit : full public, family.

Toys : buttplug,inflatable buttplug, anal hook, buttplug tail, rope, dildo, nipple clamps, g-spot stim. ballgag, flogger.

PM me pinch and I will pinch my nipples for x minutes

My sexmap!
Meowmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 07:48 PM   #123
YourEnemaLover6969

Alright...... so I have some glycine suppositories and I might be Able to get a banana. Only one

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 06:48 PM   #124
CrinkleButt

So I did this dare years ago, before I was ever on this site, and I figure I owe you all a report!

My partner who had me do this was long distance, so I did everything on cam for him.

I got all of the materials and fuck was I nervous! I've never been a fan of bananas and messing wasn't hugely my thing either! But, he wanted me to do it, so I was going to do it.

It started with writing "I ❤️ Bananas" on my diaper. Humiliation is my fetish and this was already making me blush. I stripped down and peeled the fruit into a bowel. Broken in half, there was a lot and I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it! I poured a liquid suppository over them and fingered my ass a little bit to warm up.

The first banana completely broke apart. I panicked a bit, mostly because of the mess, but also for fear that this wouldn't work. That we would've done all this prep for nothing.

My dom ordered me to try and shove the broken pieces in and after some struggling and mushing, I got a small one in. It was immediately embarrassing to have food up my ass and my body wanted to expell it. I continued, trying to insert one half in, breaking it, inserting the small pieces, and eventually I got a full half in. I was getting extremely full after only a few halves and my body was very much NOT enjoying this.

Eventually I got them all in, a quick dose of another liquid suppository, then the kotex pad. The one I used was relatively thin and I think that effected things later. In the future, I would use a thicker one.

Once I was extremely full, I diapered up. The whole time, my dom was asking how it felt, laughing at my expressions. I told him I needed to mess (not exactly that phrasing as he was big into speech control) and he told me to go ahead.

I'd never actually used a diaper on cam before, especially not with my entire body visible. What a way to be initiated! He made me face the camera and try to mess myself, all the while telling me to be a good dummy and go poopy in my potty. I tried and found that I couldn't.

I was cramping pretty badly and wanted it out, but I simply couldn't! I knelt there and actively tried to shit myself on camera for him and was unable to. It was psychologically very intense. The cramping subsided and I stopped pushing. I calmed down a bit, maybe a minute or two, before the cramping started again. I begged to mess myself and was once again given permission. Only to be unable to again!

This continued for maybe 10 minutes. He didn't have me do much besides crawl around and present my diapered ass to him. I think being spanked would've been incredible.

A little before 10 minutes, I became aware a bit that if I really really pushed I could probably get it out. Part of me didn't want to. But, I was also partially panicking, so I pushed as hard as I could and all the bananas shot out of me. I messed myself a bit more even after expelling them, but I didn't wet myself.

My partner made me cum before I could cleanup and it was mortifying!

So, in the future, I think I'd do a bigger pad, just to make sure I can't just force it out. Otherwise, what an amazing dare!

Likes: Humiliation, Diapers, Wedgies, Anal, Enemas, Diaper Humiliation, Hidden Public, Tease and Denial

Limits: Vaginal Penetration, Public, Multiple Orgasms, Pee/Poo

My Ad

PM DARES:
Puffy Panties: I will fill my panties with shaving cream
Messy Baby: I will put chocolate down the back of my diaper
Baby Butt: I will insert a pacifier (disposable plastic) in my butt
Crinkle Butt: I will take a picture of my ass in a diaper and post it on GD
CrinkleButt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CrinkleButt for this post:
Old 01-06-2023, 03:39 PM   #125
abdl_bliss

I have done this 3 times now and it was awesome each time, but it was a solo thing. I had read this elsewhere on the internet a few years ago and it sounded exciting but didn't do it until more recently. Such the thrill cutting the bananas, rubbing them in the suppository stuff, buying maxi pads (as a guy) for the plug and putting it all inside. Then as you put the diaper on, the knowledge of what's going to eventually happen as you wait it out. I found myself drinking a lot of water while I waited and I think that's important for dehydration. I could only last about 30 minutes or so but it was awesome and I'll do it again soon.
abdl_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 12:34 AM   #126
DirtyLittle

I kinda need someone to do this to me...

20 y.o.
humiliation, enemas, anal, pee holding, groups, bananas in my ass

DISLIKES:
implying pain to myself

LIMITS:
public, family/friends, blackmail, health risks

CURIOUS ABOUT
scat, being an anal whore only
MY KIK: DirtyLittle_Girl_
DirtyLittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 08:31 PM   #127
Tappy
Baby Member

Talking This is the dare !!

Thank you ! I remember this from way back . I have not done this , but it sounds dreadfully erotic !!
Tappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 11:51 AM   #128
DirtyLittle

Okay, sooo
I'm gonna do this tomorrow (a bit altered to my likings). If anyone is interested in joining me on my journey through that, message me on Kik (please be more talkative than just 'hi slut ')

20 y.o.
humiliation, enemas, anal, pee holding, groups, bananas in my ass

DISLIKES:
implying pain to myself

LIMITS:
public, family/friends, blackmail, health risks

CURIOUS ABOUT
scat, being an anal whore only
MY KIK: DirtyLittle_Girl_
DirtyLittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 01:35 AM   #129
Limoea
Baby Member

Sooo....I may be tempted to try this with 8 bananas (or whatever I can fit) Do y'all think this is safe? (Aside from the possibility I could damage my intestines by shoving too much in)
What I know for sure is that it's gonna be INTENSE.
Will also write an update here after/if I did it.
Limoea is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk