Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-20-2020, 04:46 AM   #1
Em-sub

Default Staying in woods for 4 days, looking for risky exhibitionist dares (26/F)

I'm visiting some friends in the countryside, there are a lot of woods and hiking trails around and I'm looking for new ideas to get risky thrills and potentially have the chance of getting a little exposed. We'll be having some drinks today and I'll be heading out after that so I may feel a bit more daring

I live in Sweden and it's cold this time of the year so while I can take the cold pretty well and get naked for a dare I'll need to be able to put my clothes on at some point so I don't freeze

I'm planning on going out on foot and my limits are in my signature

I don't have access to my kik right now but you can post dares here so I notice them
Em-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 04:54 AM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

As a simple start , no bras allowed at all during the trip

Go in the woods, set a timer to 3 minutes, pull down your pants and panties and and pull up the shirt, hands holding the shirt up, eyes closed and stay like that till the timer runs out .
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:01 AM   #3
Em-sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
As a simple start , no bras allowed at all during the trip

Go in the woods, set a timer to 3 minutes, pull down your pants and panties and and pull up the shirt, hands holding the shirt up, eyes closed and stay like that till the timer runs out .
That sounds simple and easy enough, thanks
Old 10-20-2020, 05:03 AM   #4
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

At night nothing below the waist

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:43 AM   #5
vagus21
Distinguished Member

How about you pick a tree, strip and then hump that tree until you edge twice. Then you can redress

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:52 AM   #6
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

strip walk away from your clothing so you can not see them edge 3 times go back to them but you have to leave them where they fall take all you money and i d with you
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:58 AM   #7
Em-sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
How about you pick a tree, strip and then hump that tree until you edge twice. Then you can redress
Thanks, I will make sure to do this one too
Old 10-20-2020, 07:40 AM   #8
Public Harbinger

drink as much as you can, then go for a walk into the woods. when you inevitably need to pee your to strip completly, walk 100m from your clothing and relieve yourself while edging and telling yourself how dirty you feel.

if you think you talked to yourself too quietly you must do this again the next day and the next untill you learn your lesson.

Likes: being dared by other subs, self-bondage, public, edging, humiliation, Pictures, nudity

ok: pain, urine

Dislikes: blood, permanent, scat, anal, involving other people, extreme public

M/32/UK Hampshire Andover

Kik: harbingerlord01
Public Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:38 AM   #9
Em-sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Harbinger View Post
drink as much as you can, then go for a walk into the woods. when you inevitably need to pee your to strip completly, walk 100m from your clothing and relieve yourself while edging and telling yourself how dirty you feel.

if you think you talked to yourself too quietly you must do this again the next day and the next untill you learn your lesson.

Thank you for the dare, I will do this too but make it 50m of walking from my clothes so I don't get lost or too cold
Old 10-20-2020, 02:59 PM   #10
Em-sub

Any more dares for me to regret
Old 10-20-2020, 03:27 PM   #11
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

An easy one if the opportunity arises would be to flash your tits to another hiker, from behind. Maybe they'll never know... 😏

If it's sunny, find a spot where tree branches make a nice sun and shade pattern. Take off your top and trace the shadow lines across your body with a marker.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:11 AM   #12
Em-sub

I went to the woods and combined some of these dares to get them done

I stated by drinking a bottle of water, left my bra behind and then found a hiking trail that started from the side of a main road and walked along it for about 5-10 minutes. I didn't see anyone during this time and decided to stop here. I went a little into the bushes so that I was slightly covered by a tree but still visible from the trail if somebody wanted to look hard enough.

I set a timer on my phone to 3 minutes, closed my eyes and dropped my pants and panties to the ground and lifted my shirt up to expose my whole body to anyone who might come by. My heart started beating quick both from the thrill of being vulnerable with my eyes closed and exposed, but I also realized how cold it was! My nipples were really hard and the cold air was teasing my skin the whole time, which made me feel more naked than usual. It felt way longer than just 3 minutes as I stood there. I really wanted to open my eyes when I thought I heard some kind of movement, but I convinced myself it was just some branches in the wind and kept them closed till the timer went out. Thankfully by the time I opened my eyes I was as alone as when I had first closed them.

I put my clothes on and warmed up a little and drunk some more water. Now it was time to get naked and find a tree to edge on. I braced myself for it and stripped off all my clothes and put them in a pile and walked over to a tree that was semi-visible from the trail but not totally in the open. I was feeling really horny now so the cold wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. It was difficult to position myself so that I wasn't hitting myself against the branches of the tree but I found a way to start edging myself there, I felt kind of dumb doing and the tree felt rough but I kept going

I was just finishing my first edge when I had a moment of panic as I suddenly noticed two walkers coming by the trail, I stopped for a moment and crouched under the tree out of shame but they just walked by without looking my way. I got up and continued edging now feeling hornier than before, I finished the edge faster and now hid behind the tree for a breather again.

I already had to pee so now was a good time to complete another dare. I placed my clothes behind this same tree and picked a direction. I decided to follow closely by the hiking trail so I wouldn't risk getting lost, I was naked but I slipped on my shoes because the ground was hard to walk on. Now I was feeling more cold and vulnerable with each step I took from my clothes. I had goosebumps and my nipples felt like they could cut glass. I stayed about 15 meters from the actual trail so that I could hide if I saw someone, but there were times when the woods opened so that I knew I wouldn't be able to hide anywhere on time without drawing attention to myself if someone showed up at that moment. The thought scared me but I felt myself getting more aroused too.

I was able to walk for about a minute when I decided to stop there, I found a bushy area and now I needed to pee. I took my shoes off and started edging myself while letting it go, as it started running down my leg I said out loud how much of a dirty slut doing this made me feel. I said it quietly at first and then repeated it a bit louder I didn't like the feeling of having pee on my leg but at least it was warm. Now as I'm in the middle of this, to my embarrassment I see a man and a big dog walking by the trail towards my direction, I cover myself quickly and crouch down again. My heart is racing as I realize how far from my clothes I am.

I decide it's time to go back but I wait for the man and the dog to keep walking, they are walking in the direction of my clothes so I slowly and quietly follow behind them in the distance. When I come to a opening and see them walk past, I get courage to walk over and stand there for a few seconds while I play with my clit, exposing everything if they would have turned around. Thankfully they didn't and I run into hiding again. I now wait for them to walk far enough and make my way to my clothes again. By now they're kind of cold and putting them on feels uncomfortable, but I rush to put them on before anyone else notices me here.

I still feel really horny but realize it's time to make my way home and warm up. I feel excited from the thrills the whole time.

Thank you for those who gave me dares and I'm up for doing more exhibitionism out there if anyone has anymore ideas of how to expose myself
The following user says Thank You to Em-sub for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 04:20 AM   #13
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Thank you for the report was fun to read

As you edged as often already how about you stay without an orgasm for the rest of the trip, only cumming once back from it and thinking back on what you have done
Old 10-21-2020, 06:37 AM   #14
Em-sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Thank you for the report was fun to read

As you edged as often already how about you stay without an orgasm for the rest of the trip, only cumming once back from it and thinking back on what you have done
Ok I'll not cum until I get back home
Old 10-21-2020, 06:49 AM   #15
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Get topless and write "Horny and denied" on your breasts and put a winter jacket on (nothing under it) go for a walk and open the jacket far enough to have the breasts all exposed. Do that for 10 minutes while walking along a not so busy path, closing only when you spot someone else or get to cold, the time with the jacket closed doesn't count towards the 10 minutes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk