Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-12-2021, 03:17 PM   #1
jerkdaniels666

Default Cumulative Hot Potato Exposure Everybody Loses

Everyone knows how a Hot Potato works. This is the same, but the lines should be about exposure, and everybody except the boomer is a loser when the potato is boomed.

To make it fair, everyone only has to do the line once the original author of the line has done it. This makes sure that someone can't post something quite severe and have everyone else do it but not do it themselves.

As people get bored of these pretty quickly, the default length will be 7 days. Lines can be used to extend or reduce this if wanted.

As is customary, I'll start:
1) A Kik group should be created that all participants should join. Anyone can invite anyone else into this group. Those people will act as additional boomers.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Kik me "expose yourself" and I'll send you a nude with face.

Kik: jerkdaniels666
Telegram: @Jerkdaniels666
Whatsapp: +447877946535

Last edited by jerkdaniels666; 01-12-2021 at 03:24 PM.
jerkdaniels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 03:26 PM   #2
Wetkev

1) A Kik group should be created that all participants should join. Anyone can invite anyone else into this group. Those people will act as additional boomers
2.) 1 full frontal nude can be requested by each member in the group (face optional

beIN exposed pm for a link

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, above,
Dislikes scat, sissy, mess
Limits pain, perment, face, edging

My blog entry and pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297288
Wetkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:37 PM   #3
RayVey

1) A Kik group should be created that all participants should join. Anyone can invite anyone else into this group. Those people will act as additional boomers
2.) 1 full frontal nude can be requested by each member in the group (face optional
3) 1 outdoor full nude photo can be requested by each member of the group with face unless its a limit

Kik: RaymondVey

Kik: RaymondVey
Snap: Ray Vey
Chaturbate: RaymondVey

ALL POSTS ARE PERMANENT

Sent here to be humiliated, abused (SM) and exposed. Live Webcam (private or public), photos or videos, indoors or outdoors. Face is your choice.

Limits are scat, permanent marks, serious pain, family, fully public, or illegal. Maybe you can try to find other limits that I haven’t stated.

M or F over 18 only.
RayVey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 02:54 PM   #4
jerkdaniels666

2.) 1 full frontal nude can be requested by each member in the group (face optional)
3) 1 outdoor full nude photo can be requested by each member of the group with face unless its a limit
4) All losers share GD username and password in the group who can use the details to sign the loser up to dare threads, change signature, etc. All dares through this have to be followed through and proof posted in the group.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Old 01-20-2021, 01:13 PM   #5
jerkdaniels666

BUMPING this to hopefully get some more interest

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Old 02-14-2021, 02:31 PM   #6
HornMan

2.) 1 full frontal nude can be requested by each member in the group (face optional)
4) All losers share GD username and password in the group who can use the details to sign the loser up to dare threads, change signature, etc. All dares through this have to be followed through and proof posted in the group.
5) Sharing GD usernames and passwords is optional (I think people may not want to risk losing control over their accounts possibly permanently), but loser has to post on 3 threads with a risk of exposer each day, proof etc. as in 4.

Twitter: @vhornman
Telegram: @VladHornMan

Likes: hypno, spanks, exposure, semi-public, edging, videos, photos, underwear, Speedos, short dares.
Limits: blood, shit, sissy, skype (other cams OK).
Hypno triggers: stone (hard), this is you new hypnofile, lose the [clothes].

Always let the dice decide

My PM dares
HornMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 03:33 PM   #7
jerkdaniels666

5) Sharing GD usernames and passwords is optional (I think people may not want to risk losing control over their accounts possibly permanently), but loser has to post on 3 threads with a risk of exposure each day, proof etc. as in 4.
6) Each loser has to post one short video (less than a minute) video each day, the content of which is decided each day by the boomer (or one of them if there are several)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Old 02-14-2021, 05:12 PM   #8
SamRVA94

5) Sharing GD usernames and passwords is optional (I think people may not want to risk losing control over their accounts possibly permanently), but loser has to post on 3 threads with a risk of exposure each day, proof etc. as in 4.
6) Each loser has to post one short video (less than a minute) video each day, the content of which is decided each day by the boomer (or one of them if there are several)
7) Losers must share 10 full face nudes at the start of the kik group

Submissive, Bi

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Public, Outdoors, Bodywriting, CFNM, Sending Pictures
Looking to Explore/Curious About: Forced Bi/Gay, Sucking Dick, Hookups, Blackmail, Anal, Exposure
Limits: Permanent, Scat, Social Suicide, Blood, Findom
SamRVA94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 05:22 PM   #9
jerkdaniels666

7) Losers must share 10 full face nudes at the start of the kik group
8) Each loser has to post one photo a day with a word or phrase written on them, which is decided by the boomer, as is the location of the writing

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Old 04-02-2021, 07:59 PM   #10
VictorChance202
Account Banned

boom

VictorChance202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:29 AM   #11
taridaa

1 A Kik group should be created that all participants should join. Anyone can invite anyone else into this group. Those people will act as additional boomers
taridaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:05 AM   #12
jerkdaniels666

1. A Kik group should be created that all participants should join. Anyone can invite anyone else into this group. Those people will act as additional boomers
2. 1 full frontal nude can be requested by each member in the group (face optional)
3. Once per day, each loser has to post one of their photos on the expired.exposed website at maximum settings

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Old 04-08-2021, 11:04 PM   #13
Flipboi

1. A Kik group should be created that all participants should join. Anyone can invite anyone else into this group. Those people will act as additional boomers
2. 1 full frontal nude can be requested by each member in the group (face optional)
3. Once per day, each loser has to post one of their photos on the expired.exposed website at maximum settings
4) for every person invited that's not part of the original potato, each loser must post that many outdoor full frontal nude pic to the group

Limits: Blood, blackmail, sounding, family & friends, cd, findom
Flipboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 05:02 PM   #14
YoungFella

4) for every person invited that's not part of the original potato, each loser must post that many outdoor full frontal nude pic to the group
5) Each non-loser (boomer and people invited afterwards) may force losers to use toys in up to 3 additional pics each (within limits). Poses/locations decided by non-losers.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 07:15 PM   #15
collarslut

5) Each non-loser (boomer and people invited afterwards) may force losers to use toys in up to 3 additional pics each (within limits). Poses/locations decided by non-losers.
6) each non-loser (boomer and people invited afterwards) may ask each looser one question that they must answer

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk