Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-17-2021, 09:07 AM   #1
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Female Alice & Dan's Sub Girl Gauntlet

Myself and Daniel (Danzy) are looking for girls to play a game with...

It's a simple premise, you'll have to complete 5 tasks of increasing difficulty, to win a custom 'prize'. These will be based on your likes/ limits & influenced by our own kinks.

We'll start with an interview to establish what level we should set the tasks at. We want it to be fun & achievable. Your limits and privacy will always be respected.

Leave your contact details below, if you want us to play with you, then we'll be in touch

Disclaimer; Hypcontical" tasks, while they may seem extreme to some, are set at her 'level' and within accordance of her likes, but more importantly limits.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.

Last edited by Daring_Alice; 01-20-2021 at 08:25 PM.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-17-2021, 09:08 AM   #2
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

This should be fun 😏

Looking forward to the replies.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 10:55 AM   #3
Hypcontical
Account Banned

Traffic First task

My first task was some window exposure. I had to make sure I was wearing a butt plug, pull my tits out of my top, pull my bottoms round my ankles and maintain the position in front of a good window until I had edged twice.

Wow it was eventful... So I inserted the plug as requested, and decided to strip naked as it was going to be easier that way with the window I chose. I was going to stand by the window but that didn't have a good view of my bottom half so It wouldn't have satisfied Sir and Mistress enough. I decided to use the bay window in the living room... It overlooks the road but I thought that because it was dark and it is a quiet road, I would be ok...

I had some lights on in the room so I would be able to be seen from outside and opened the blinds...
So I striped naked, and knelt on the window ledge spread my legs and my tits were out and started to edge.
It was all quiet for 5 minutes as I edged the first time...then after that first edge, an Asda delivery van comes up the road... I don't know if he saw me but he certainly looked into the house and had his little light on in his cab... So he probably did see me...

The van then pulled up next door and I stayed at the window and edged again whilst he was unloading his van...I didn't move off the window ledge until he drove off...

I passed the task.

Last edited by Hypcontical; 01-22-2021 at 08:29 AM.
Hypcontical is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hypcontical for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 11:23 AM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypcontical View Post
My first task was some window exposure. I had to make sure I was wearing a butt plug, pull my tits out of my top, pull my bottoms round my ankles and maintain the position in front of a good window until I had edged twice.

Wow it was eventful... So I inserted the plug as requested, and decided to strip naked as it was going to be easier that way with the window I chose. I was going to stand by the window but that didn't have a good view of my bottom half so It wouldn't have satisfied Sir and Mistress enough. I decided to use the bay window in the living room... It overlooks the road but I thought that because it was dark and it is a quiet road, I would be ok...

I had some lights on in the room so I would be able to be seen from outside and opened the blinds...
So I striped naked, and knelt on the window ledge spread my legs and my tits were out and started to edge.
It was all quiet for 5 minutes as I edged the first time...then after that first edge, an Asda delivery van comes up the road... I don't know if he saw me but he certainly looked into the house and had his little light on in his cab... So he probably did see me...

The van then pulled up next door and I stayed at the window and edged again whilst he was unloading his van...I didn't move off the window ledge until he drove off...

I passed the task.

My second task was to post the report here on this thread. I will send the photo proof to any one who asks me for it.
That's a rather thrilling first task! And a very well written report as well. I do hope you are going to have a lot more fun and delight us with these reports

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 01:18 PM   #5
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default Warning

To be clear. When requesting images, you will be respectful.

Hypcontical is doing this for fun, just like anyone else on this platform, so mind your manners, or you will be blocked without a response...

The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 01:20 PM   #6
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
To be clear. When requesting images, you will be respectful.

Hypcontical is doing this for fun, just like anyone else on this platform, so mind your manners, or you will be blocked without a response...
This task is supposed to be fun and rude behaviour will not be tolerated.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:28 PM   #7
SissyMartha

Id be up for trying some of these !

If you download the lovense remote app ill give u full control... where you can do anything & all the patterns - Username - Martha2468

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation, forced to wear something, diapers, up for trying new things aswell!

Limits: Scat, fisting, blatant public play,

Possible Punishments: Humiliation, blackmail chastity or tasks, or anything else.. if i misbehave i deserve any punishment you see fit!

Equipment: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps, chastity belt, Sexy Outfits, Anal Hook, Rope, and alot more.

Regards,
Martha x
SissyMartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:26 PM   #8
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I passed the task.

My second task was to post the report here on this thread. I will send the photo proof to any one who asks me for it.
The second task has now ended. Please don't make any more requests for photos.
Old 01-23-2021, 02:36 AM   #9
Moonfrista

I'm interested in trying this!

Hard limits: anything that will leave permanent damage, anything illegal, public, photos/videos, blood, scat, piss, ass to mouth, vomit, age play.

Toys: nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, ankle and wrist cuffs, 3 dildos, clit vibrator, wand vibrator, spreader bar, 3 butt plugs, vibrating butt plug, ball gag, chastity belt, inflatable dildo, ben wa balls
Moonfrista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:24 AM   #10
Hypcontical
Account Banned

Default Task 5 - a risky walk

Yes - so I went out for a walk 'around the block'. Once I had got past my direct neighbour, I unzipped and pulled my tits out so they were not only 'on show' but 'hanging out'. I did pull them inside my coat when a car approached. However I only zipped up my coat a bit so if anyone was looking they would still possibly see something.
When I got about half way round, I squirted the very realistic cum lube on my tits and face. I had my tits out of my coat for the remaining half of my walk.
When I got to my drive and I proceeded to put the bins out with my cum covered tits out before going in the house.

For the next 6 hours, I will send picture proof to anyone who asks for it.
Hypcontical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:46 PM   #11
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes - so I went out for a walk 'around the block'. Once I had got past my direct neighbour, I unzipped and pulled my tits out so they were not only 'on show' but 'hanging out'. I did pull them inside my coat when a car approached. However I only zipped up my coat a bit so if anyone was looking they would still possibly see something.
When I got about half way round, I squirted the very realistic cum lube on my tits and face. I had my tits out of my coat for the remaining half of my walk.
When I got to my drive and I proceeded to put the bins out with my cum covered tits out before going in the house.

For the next 6 hours, I will send picture proof to anyone who asks for it.
This time period has expired, so no more requests please.

Old 02-05-2021, 09:51 AM   #12
Kiri

Hi there This definitely sounds like something that could be very challenging and enjoyable, and I'd love to try it! My Kik is kiridenied, and that's probably the easiest way to get in touch with me reliably.

Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you

PM Dares Here!

Spoiler:
Anytime someone uses numbers 100 or under in a whisper or private chat to me in the GD chat, I must pinch my nipples that many times.
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, submissive, tasks