Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-28-2021, 01:32 PM   #1
loes

Default 20f peeing rules for today

I'm the same girl from the blackmail thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409839

I will need to pee a couple times this evening, and one of the tasks I am following this week requires permission, but I don't get as much posts on the thread anymore, so I have to ask here. The task says you can decide how I do it. Limits are public and illegal (more specific info is is on the other thread.)
Toys: For toys I have a butt plug, 2 dildos (one silicone 7" length/1.7" girth, and one is glass 9" length/2" girth), a collar, a ring gag. (I don't have a vibrator.)
loes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 01:39 PM   #2
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Start by drinking a cup of water every half hour.

If you are not naked...

Do not remove your clothes as you pee and keep wearing your clothes afterwards. Also make a short clip in which you say into the camera that you have peed yourself (and also point the camera on the wet area afterwards) and send it to your partner/master. Do this each time you have to pee.

If you are naked because of another dare/rule...

Pee on your panties and place them over your head afterwards. Keep the panties on your head with the crotch of the panties over your noose for 20 minutes. Do this each time you have to pee.

Last edited by ExplorerOfDesires; 11-28-2021 at 01:53 PM.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:09 PM   #3
loes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Start by drinking a cup of water every half hour.

If you are not naked...

Do not remove your clothes as you pee and keep wearing your clothes afterwards. Also make a short clip in which you say into the camera that you have peed yourself (and also point the camera on the wet area afterwards) and send it to your partner/master. Do this each time you have to pee.

If you are naked because of another dare/rule...

Pee on your panties and place them over your head afterwards. Keep the panties on your head with the crotch of the panties over your noose for 20 minutes. Do this each time you have to pee.
I am naked because of a rule by Thifr so I will use your second set of rules next time I have to go. Thanks for the permission.

BTW you said I can do this each time I have to pee, does this mean I can repeat your task without asking if I have to go multiple times today (until I get a different one)?
Toys: For toys I have a butt plug, 2 dildos (one silicone 7" length/1.7" girth, and one is glass 9" length/2" girth), a collar, a ring gag. (I don't have a vibrator.)
Old 11-28-2021, 02:59 PM   #4
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loes View Post
I am naked because of a rule by Thifr so I will use your second set of rules next time I have to go. Thanks for the permission.

BTW you said I can do this each time I have to pee, does this mean I can repeat your task without asking if I have to go multiple times today (until I get a different one)?
I will only be fair if others will have the opportunity to express their creativity as well... so after you have done my task once...

When someone else gives you a task or rule, always ask if it should be in conjunction with my task (when possible), or if it should replace my task.

When no other task applies, you can repeat doing my task. And don't forget to drink a cup of water each half hour in the evening. And whenever you see a new person posting a task/rule drink another cup of water, but with a maximum of three cups an hour. Together with the one cup every half hour, this will lead to a maximum of five cups each hour.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:31 PM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Dam that's a lot of peeing.

Ok any peeing has to be done standing up, over the toilet, facing the wall eyes closed.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:40 PM   #6
loes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post

Ok any peeing has to be done standing up, over the toilet, facing the wall eyes closed.
Thank you.
And believe it or not but I am actually holding back and peeing less now than I was before. I am making these threads to get rules in advance.
I am about to do ExplorerOfDesires's task.
Old 11-28-2021, 04:06 PM   #7
loes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post

Does ExplorerOfDesires's task apply to yours or no?

Advertisements
Kink Talk