Old 11-21-2021, 08:15 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Sad lonely masturbator

I guess the title summed me up, in my early twenties and yes I masturbated far too much, like many guys my age without a regular sexual outlet, straight or gay it did not matter. I needed somebody to take me in hand and stop myself taking myself in hand!

But how? Online is risky, trust the biggest thing, finding somebody I could trust and lead my life to fewer but much better orgasms, Yes I came, I spunked but the mental orgasm was always shit poor. I wanted more, lots more.

So here I am, I post ads on getDare, some replies, lots of time wasters. Will I ever find the one?

I try cam sites, I flaunt my body for others to get off, yes it turns me on too, I guess being watched and the interaction with others.

Sadly people rarely meet in these online days, just a faceless computer and a keyboard to text message if you are lucky.

One new message in my getDare inbox, I open it.

Hello,

I have read your ads and posts and thought I should message you. I was lost like you in my youth but I had no internet, it did not exist then.

I was lucky I found an older Man to guide and teach me, now I think it is time I became the teacher but finding the right student is very hard.

Maybe you are the right student, I hope you will reply and tell me more but if not then I fully understand.

Sir.

I read the message over and over again before typing a reply.

Hello Sir.

Thank you for your message and even considering me to be your student.

I sit here wondering what to write, sad really I guess. I do know I need control of my masturbation habit, I masturbate far too often and my mental orgasms are pretty shit. I want much better ones!

Maybe you should write the questions and I answer then with total honesty?

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

I pressed send.

Too late, I thought, message sent.

To be continued . . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 11-21-2021, 09:10 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Hell, you are writing about ME this time. (and probably most of us)

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 11-24-2021, 03:07 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I am writing about the keyboard wankers, nothing more in their lives but the internet has changed this and fast broadband and webcams, wow, what more could you ask for and totally safe sex too!

Words stimulate your mind, I hope to keep the readers well stimulated.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:37 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Mmm, a reply from my maybe young student.

I wonder what he looks like, his body, naked of course, just as nature intended him to be.

It amazes me that so many get off performing on webcam, lots of websites. Some do it for free, for sexual kicks, some for the money, well tokens.

Some prefer to read, some love to write the erotic text knowing that maybe somebody is masturbating after reading or maybe while reading. Me I like to write, control the destiny of the story, keep the readers wanting more, the next chapter, the twists and turns in the story.

The more submissive my "student" is the better, the more I can mould them, enjoy the sexual tease, yeh, I love to tease them very hard sexually, getting them begging to be allowed to cum and seeing the smile on their faces as I utter "Cum for me!". Better still giving them a time window to cum and watching some fail, time ended, the smile gone, no more pleasure for them.

I need to word my questions carefully, keep them simple.

But first I need proof they are legal, over eighteen, sadly lots lie and try to deceive. Full body pictures, front and back, naked but in undies if shy, holding date proof as requested. No pictures, no further conversations.

I start to type a reply.

But first I need proof you are legal, over eighteen, sadly lots lie and try to deceive. Full body pictures, front and back, naked but in undies if shy, holding date proof as requested. No pictures, no further conversations.

I press send and wait!

Wow, Sir has replied, I open the message.

He wants age proof, wise I think, me shy, not really I am very proud of my body, all of my body. Should I be flaccid or hard is my first thought, maybe hard later. Yeh, I know I will be very hard later after taking and sending my body pictures to Sir.

I strip naked, make a sign showing todays date as requested, stand in front of a full length mirror and take loads of pictures using my mobile phone. I pick out the best two to send to Sir and send them too him, hoping he likes me.

I await his reply,

To be continued . . . . . . . .
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 12-09-2021, 02:21 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the delay in an update to this story, sadly I have not been well and feeling like writing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk