Full Public?

Semi-Public?

Hidden Public?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:03 PM   #2
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What do you consider to be...

Full Public?

Semi-Public?

Hidden Public?
Hidden public would be stuff that's under your clothes, like guys wearing panties or chastity or girls wearing nipple clamps or those remote vibrators

Semi-Public is being naked or partly naked outside but where you aren't likely to be seen, like a forest, or a park at night

full public is being naked in broad day light where you are like to be seen

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 12:46 AM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Hidden public would be stuff that's under your clothes, like guys wearing panties or chastity or girls wearing nipple clamps or those remote vibrators

Semi-Public is being naked or partly naked outside but where you aren't likely to be seen, like a forest, or a park at night

full public is being naked in broad day light where you are like to be seen
I second this.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 04:34 AM   #4
Maleslut92

Full Public -- definitely anywhere away from private residences where you are likely to be seen (park, public building, private businesses, street, etc.).

Hidden Public -- While I agree that under clothing, etc. is hidden public, I also include in this category anything that is very public but not likely to be seen. For example, driving bottomless at night, etc. Basically, you can see the public, but they cannot see you (or tell that you are naked).

Semi Public -- Somewhere in between. This may be where you are out in full view if someone were there, but there is not likely to be someone. A parking lot of an abandoned building, a street that isn't traveled often (and you can see if someone is coming from a distance), etc.

I love hidden and semi-public. To me, it is defined as a the thrill of the feel or
"possibility" of getting caught without the real risk of it. I love the thrill of public, but don't want to expose myself to someone who doesn't want to participate and don't want to get arrested.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:07 AM   #5
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Full Public: Anything that involves being purposely exposed to people.

e.g posting photographs online, wearing humiliating clothes at a supermarket, making sexual sounds inside a toilet cubicle

Semi-Public? Anything that involved being in a public space but with little to no risk of being exposed.

e.g dares in changing rooms, secluded woods etc

Hidden Public? Anything that involves being in a public space but with no intention of being exposed.

e.g wearing a butt plug in public, masturbating beneath a table at a restaurant, also encompasses most semi-public dares

I wrote my answer before looking at the other responses so they would not influence what I wrote. Looks like we pretty much agree although I would clarify that I think there is a spectrum that full and semi-public falls on, where as hidden public is a specific type of activity.

Last edited by elf_ears; 03-27-2018 at 08:12 AM.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:24 AM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Full Public? 100% chance somebody will see it.

Semi-Public? Small chance somebody will see it.

Hidden Public? No chance somebody will see it.

I think only the semi-public is a bit of a grey area as the chance % could vary greatly.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk