Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2017, 04:24 AM   #1
ShortySubby

Stop 18/m LOST BET, PUNISHMENT ANAL CBT PISS SCAT

Lost yet another bet. Consequence is to complete all the dares on this thread posted in the next 48hrs within the 48hrs. The dares are supposed to be anal, ball stretching, cbt, piss and scat. Or a mix of the lot. I have assortment on bondage equipment, butt plugs of all sizes, vibrators etc..

Will write short report after each dare on thread and can give picture to whoever gave me the dare with kik. (will not have face or identity).

Kik: owen_cool1

Limit: permanent, family, public, no faces or identity

Last edited by ShortySubby; 09-27-2017 at 05:30 AM.
ShortySubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:57 AM   #2
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Piss on a spanking implement of your choice and then hit your balls 20 times with it.

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:29 AM   #3
ShortySubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSubmissiveCat View Post
Piss on a spanking implement of your choice and then hit your balls 20 times with it.
Will do tomorrow morning, any implement in particular. This'll be easy.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:34 AM   #4
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortySubby View Post
Will do tomorrow morning, any implement in particular. This'll be easy.
The most painful one you have. Lick it clean after you're done.

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:37 AM   #5
mrfunky

Apply a good amount of toothpaste onto any object you like and fuck yourself with it for 30 minutes. Take it out every 5 minutes to reapply toothpaste. In this 30 minutes you aren't allowed to touch your cock at all
mrfunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:47 AM   #6
ShortySubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfunky View Post
Apply a good amount of toothpaste onto any object you like and fuck yourself with it for 30 minutes. Take it out every 5 minutes to reapply toothpaste. In this 30 minutes you aren't allowed to touch your cock at all
Now were getting somewhere, will do tomorrow morning aswell. Do you want pic proof, if so add me on kik.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:47 AM   #7
b.dude

- Completely naked and on your bed, you will insert your biggest vibrator/dildo without any lube. You have 60 secs to get it all the way in.
- If after 60 seconds, it is not fully inside you, pull out and suck on it for 60 secs to get it wet (a2m). Now put it all the way in with one, quick thrust.
- Without touching your dick, fuck yourself with it for 15 mins while you're in doggy.
- Pull out after 15 mins, suck it for 60 secs (a2m), then another 15 mins of fucking yourself in doggy. You still can't touch your dick.
- After those second 15 mins, with the dildo still in your ass, you have 30 secs to cum.
- If you can't cum in 30 secs, you have to wait for your dick to soften until you can pee. With the dildo still in, aim at your face with your mouth wide open and urinate. Swallow everything that went into your mouth.
- Pull the dildo out and clean it with your mouth.
- If you're hard when the dildo is clean, cum. If not, 100 hard spanks on each ass check with the dildo.

Likes etc
PM dares

I got 28 vids (more here & here). PM me 1-28 to receive.

I refuse to accept dares or vid-requests from anyone with only a few (or worse, 0) posts!

As a teen, mom walked in on me wanking. I was on my bed nude, beating to a nudie mag. I was about to cum as she came in w/o knocking. I quickly got under the blanket & yelled at her. She left without a word. I finished after she left under the blanket
b.dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:53 AM   #8
ShortySubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.dude View Post
- Completely naked and on your bed, you will insert your biggest vibrator/dildo without any lube. You have 60 secs to get it all the way in.
- If after 60 seconds, it is not fully inside you, pull out and suck on it for 60 secs to get it wet (a2m). Now put it all the way in with one, quick thrust.
- Without touching your dick, fuck yourself with it for 15 mins while you're in doggy.
- Pull out after 15 mins, suck it for 60 secs (a2m), then another 15 mins of fucking yourself in doggy. You still can't touch your dick.
- After those second 15 mins, with the dildo still in your ass, you have 30 secs to cum.
- If you can't cum in 30 secs, you have to wait for your dick to soften until you can pee. With the dildo still in, aim at your face with your mouth wide open and urinate. Swallow everything that went into your mouth.
- If you're hard when the dildo is clean, cum. If not, 100 hard spanks on each ass check with the dildo.
Will do tomorrow lunchtime.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:21 PM   #9
ShortySubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSubmissiveCat View Post
The most painful one you have. Lick it clean after you're done.
Dare completed at 9:20 am AEST. Painful but not to difficult. Thanks
Old 09-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #10
ShortySubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfunky View Post
Completed 9:53 am AEST. This one was burnt for a while then just went numb. Favourite so far.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:11 PM   #11
ShortySubby

Have been told to ask for more ball stretching, i have ropes and bottles and buckets ect.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:31 PM   #12
ShortySubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.dude View Post
Dare completed 12:30 AEST, this was fun, didn't get it in in the first 60 seconds so sucked it for a minute. Then couldn't cum in 30 seconds so i pissed in my mouth, swallowed 2 full mouthfuls. Then cleaned toy with my mouth and swallowed, the toy was completely covered in shit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ball stretching, cbt, piss, scat