Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-12-2018, 09:15 AM   #16
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post
I felt the need to make a comment.

With loosing weight it has no use to actually weigh multiple time a day/week.
Once a week at most is a better option. And when you realy hit a plateau you can stay there for weeks, even if you try as hard as possible to loose weight. It’s just for your body to get used to the new you :-)

Trust me i actually know what i’m talking about, i lost 59KG myself.

But once a week should be a good weigh in point of reference.
So if you deny cumming pleasure i would suggest that if a weekly goal is not met, you can not pleasure yourself, have sex and ofcourse no cumming allowed the next week until the next weigh moment where you have met your set goal.
Amen! That is why I've been trying to modify the ideas I've been given to a weekly weigh-in. I lost 55lbs (almost 25kg) last year, and reached a plateau at an awkward time, and I've been stuck their for months. I want to use these punishments/rules as incentive to break through the plateau, because I'm starting to think it may be more of a discipline in an outside of the gym problem. Thank you for your ideas and input, I appreciate all input!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:17 AM   #17
ReluctantExhibition

Thank you all for your input, everyone so far has been extremely helpful! I'd love any and all input, so even if it's just an idea, maybe I can find a way to make it work. I'd like to put a blog up soon, and I'd like community punihsments to have an equal mix with the ones I create on my own. Of course I will give you credit in the blog, and if it involves you in any way, you will be credited and have the option to use me for the dare/punishment (if that makes sense, I'm still kind of groggy and rambling a bit).
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 07-13-2018, 02:25 PM   #18
ReluctantExhibition

Any more input would be awesome! I have to weigh in in a few days, so I'd like to get a few more suggestions before I post a blog of my rules/punishments!

Old 07-15-2018, 11:05 PM   #19
ReluctantExhibition

Uh oh, ok, I need help before I post on the blog!

Old 07-16-2018, 12:06 PM   #20
Iona
Account Banned

Okay, so for every pound you are short of your goal, you need to do one more bondage 'thing' to yourself and one more edge.

So for example; if you are 3 pounds short of your goal this week, you could tie your feet together, clothespins on nipples and blindfolded and then you need to edge three times. You only have to do this punishment once a week and on the day you choose to do it, you cannot cum.

If you reach or do better than your goal then well done, no punishment!
Iona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:29 AM   #21
ReluctantExhibition

That is a good one! Thank you Iona!

Old 07-27-2018, 04:06 PM   #22
ReluctantExhibition

Sorry I haven’t posted the blog yet, I had a bit of an issue the day before I left, and I just got WiFi for the first time. When I get home in a little less than a week, I will post in the blog. Still accepting any ideas, as I still have to modify some of the suggestions to fit for me weigh-in schedule and limits!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, rules