Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-10-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Make a Butterfly Blush

Mr. Devious and I are headed to a kink convention in about 2.5 weeks. We are going to meeting up with a handful of getDare members, as well as participating in classes and hopefully some play in public play spaces.

We thought the convention would be the perfect time to scratch our next item off our bucket list. Although the poll to help us choose is still open for another two weeks, the overwhelming winner thus far is be ordered to do something very blushy in public or in front of friends.

So I am asking you getDare, what ideas do you have? What types of things could I possibly be asked to do in front of our getDare friends, or in a public space at the convention that would make me blushy?

A few notes:
* Although the hotel is nudity friendly, Butterfly does NOT do nudity.
* Anywhere inside the hotel (except the lobby and restaurant) is fetish/kink friendly. This means that we can wear anything we want within the convention.
* Although I am a little, I predict it is going to be difficult for me to stay in little space due to the adult nature of the acitivities going on around me.
* There are multiple play spaces and times throughout the hotel
* We will be attending classes throughout the day
* There is a pool
* We are staying at the host hotel

My limits and possible toys are included in my signature. Please be respectful. Any and all suggestions are subject to approval or altering by Mr. Devious.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:01 PM   #2
Everill
getDare Devil

I saw that public was in your limits but an idea could be to use one of your wifi toys to have an orgasm outside your room. The orgasms is almost guaranteed to make you blush .

Another one to wear a blindfold for a bit outside your room if it's against your claustrophobia limit. People will see you but you won't be able to see them.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Last edited by Everill; 07-10-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:52 PM   #3
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

This is a superb occasion to do something really embarrassing without any social consequences whatsoever. I would think whoever gets to do it, no matter the likes and limits, has an option (that I absolutely love and would want to try any chance I get):
Anywhere kink-friendly that has people in a calm mindset (we're not talking hardcore leather scenes going on, just relaxing kinksters), go to people same as you'd go to have a conversation. Apologize to interrupt, introduce yourself, and tell them with a straight face and while looking them in the eye that you deserve some humbling and so, that you have to tell everyone you're looking to be embarrassed. Taking in their reactions will be thoroughly humiliating in itself because you'll be in a mundane and non-kinky setting, you'll just be talking to strangers, and openly admitting you want to feel ashamed. Then, ask them for suggestions, and thank them. Some of the suggestions are bound to do the trick, but even if none did, you'll have done your job regardless just by walking from stranger to stranger and politely informing them that you deserve humiliation.

Edit, oh and it works best if you're talking with at least 2 or 3 people as an audience. Going up to couples or small groups is best. Enjoy the burn!

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.

Last edited by SemiGolfBoy; 07-10-2018 at 08:56 PM.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:34 PM   #4
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

There are conventions for things like this, are they friendly towards people like me?

Do they have them in the US??

I will try to think of something for you

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:51 PM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
This is a superb occasion to do something really embarrassing without any social consequences whatsoever. I would think whoever gets to do it, no matter the likes and limits, has an option (that I absolutely love and would want to try any chance I get):
Anywhere kink-friendly that has people in a calm mindset (we're not talking hardcore leather scenes going on, just relaxing kinksters), go to people same as you'd go to have a conversation. Apologize to interrupt, introduce yourself, and tell them with a straight face and while looking them in the eye that you deserve some humbling and so, that you have to tell everyone you're looking to be embarrassed. Taking in their reactions will be thoroughly humiliating in itself because you'll be in a mundane and non-kinky setting, you'll just be talking to strangers, and openly admitting you want to feel ashamed. Then, ask them for suggestions, and thank them. Some of the suggestions are bound to do the trick, but even if none did, you'll have done your job regardless just by walking from stranger to stranger and politely informing them that you deserve humiliation.

Edit, oh and it works best if you're talking with at least 2 or 3 people as an audience. Going up to couples or small groups is best. Enjoy the burn!
Although I want to feel blushy and embarrassed, the goal is not to make me feel humiliated or ashamed. Thank you for your suggestion

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 07-10-2018, 09:52 PM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Alexis View Post
There are conventions for things like this, are they friendly towards people like me?

Do they have them in the US??

I will try to think of something for you

-little alexis
Yes there are kink events and conventions all over the place. The kink community is pretty accepting of all shapes, sizes, genders and kinks etc.

The one we are going to is in the US. Take a look on fetlife for events near you.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #7
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Sounds like a lot of fun. As an idea...

Preferably on the first day when you're not accustomed to your surroundings be led around blindfolded by your (tied/handcuffed) hands. To make it more interesting do this pantiless with your nova vibe in. You'll have little idea if anyone's around when your vibes being controlled and no way of doing anything about it anyway. You could make it into a bit of a game as you guess your surroundings (e.g. what room you're in, what colours the walls, how many people are watching) with each wrong guess resulting in a more intense vibing session.

There's every chance that may be a little extreme but hopefully, something to work with anyway (and I suppose it's actually just a more fleshed out version of Everill's idea)

Some more simple ideas:
- Walk around with an obvious (and unhidden) bruise, preferably from something that leaves a distinctive mark like a cane. Maybe your thighs while wearing a skirt.
- Have to admit an embarrassing secret to someone you've not met before of Mr. Devious' choice. Having the lead in conversation and build up just to "expose" yourself could be fun.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 11:31 AM   #8
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Hmmm... Blushy… Well, the first idea I came up with is tossed. Re-read everything and realize it was a bad idea.

How about...

1. Wear a necklace with a nice butterfly medallion. (I hope necklace isn't against your limit... Not tight like a collar. If it is, then maybe a butterfly pin? Goal here is to be an identifier for people who know you as Butterfly.)

2. Wear cuffs. At least most of the time.

3. Connect the cuffs with a chain (doesn't have to be padlocked or anything) for a bit. During that bit, Mr. Devious would lead you around with a leash attached to the chain.

Okay, it might sound silly... So, I fully understand if you all nix it immediately.

I'm shutting up now...
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:15 AM   #9
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Although I want to feel blushy and embarrassed, the goal is not to make me feel humiliated or ashamed. Thank you for your suggestion
Unfortunately, I'm not sure I see the distinction you're making between the two in that instance. Sorry, I tried though

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:53 AM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Would you consider wearing a tail plug at least some of the time Miss?
I think it would work if you wear a thong with it so that you do not have to go commando.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:13 AM   #11
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Would you consider wearing a tail plug at least some of the time Miss?
I think it would work if you wear a thong with it so that you do not have to go commando.
I would consider it. I don't have a lot of experience with wearing a plug outside of playtime. It has been a LONG time since I have just worn it and walking around or lounged around the house even with it in.

The only concern I have is that Mr. Devious' tail is so long that it would be touching the ground if it was in my ass, and I would be the person to trip over it. But it is something we might be able to consider.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-25-2018, 04:52 PM   #12
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

This is it!!! We are headed to the convention on Friday! Can't wait!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk