Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #1
SendNudes

Default The Dare Dimension

This Story is inspired by "The Gameshow" and itself is a kind of reference to Rick & Morty, as it uses a bit of interdimensional travel and many other science fiction Elements.

(1) Introduction

My Name is Paul, and my uncle is an inventor. He already discovered all sorts of crazy stuff, but this time he would discover something I never thought could exist. I was visiting him with my GF Laura, as I wanted to introduce her. We've been a couple for some months now. As we entered his house, we had some talk, but I could already see that he couldn't wait to show us what he discovered. There are really infinite universes existing next to each other, and he discovered it by inventing a way to travel between universes. I remembered all that stuff from a Cartoon I once watched, I just couldn't exactly remember it. But there were differences, as my uncle explained: "When I start this machine, everyone in the chamber gets teleported to the dimension with the seed I enter into the program. The best I could come up with travelling back is this:" He gave us booth a bracelet with a button. "Whe a person presses this button, he gets teleported to the original universe he was born in." I replied with "Why are you giving us these, are we goanna go to another dimension?" My heart reate definitely increased and I was thrilled to try this, Laura definitely was interested too. My uncle said "I received some strange Signals from Dimension 41185, but teleporting there just made my program receive the message 'Try another Person' from some source and then shutting down." I was kind of scared, but yet intrigued "Isn't this dangerous?" - "That's what you have the bracelets for, pressing it will instantly teleport you back without any trace." We were booth unsure, but eventually the thrill in discovering this completely new world made us go for it. We entered the chamber, my uncle entered some numbers and then I apparently lost consciousness, but it felt like it was just a second, then we woke up:

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:06 PM   #2
SendNudes

(2) Forced to participate in a Game Show

We woke up in a large room, it had chairs, benches and couches everywhere and people were all over the place. Me and Laura started talking to some people. To sum up our first conversations, we found out that all those people got there the same way as ourselfs. All teleported there without knowing the dimension. Many reported even that they had a story similar to ours, that they were asked by someone else, who couldn't teleport there. But then someone near us made a discovery: It was a person, who had a kind of carpet in his hand, which apprently was his teleportation device. He wasn't the only person owning that kind of device. It worked by throwing it on top of him, which triggered the dimension travel. His discovery was that it was no longer working. Instantly many people tryed their devices, they didn't work. Laura instantly pressed the button on her bracelet, nothing happened. Oh no, did we just enter a trap? What would happen? We wouldn't have to wait too long for an explanation, as some seconds later on one of the walls, about 3 metres off the ground a little gallery opened and a woman entered. "As I see you have discovered something. At first I will assure to you that this is not a deadly trap. Our aim is not to harm you, at least not in that way." she laughed "I don't know how far science has gone in your dimensions, but let's just say in this dimension, there are possibilities beyond your wildest imaginations. And that way we were able to find out that all of you here all have one similarities, there's one thing, or let's rather say a group of things that you all like." I was into some kinky stuff, was she talking about this? This can't really be a dimension, which recognizes my fetishes, right? Also I wouldn't know that Laura is into any of this stuff. We only have had sex a couple of times. "And I also know that you all like losing control of what will be happening to you, or who will see what from you. So I welcome you to the Dare Dimension, which is made for people like you. To escape this dimension you will have to participate in a game show, it's called "The new arrivers", it will start in 15 Minutes." And she left. Me and and Laura started staring at each other. It was kind of awkward, but I've saw all people all over the place talking about their fetishes, so apparently the woman had to be right. So I said "So it's probably too late to hid anything anyways, well... are you into SM or...?". She had gotten fully red by now "Not specifically, well... the thought of exposing myself online always thrilled me, but I never had the courage to do it. And some other things." I said "Oh. Well you have to know I'm open to everything, although I kind of want to be the only person seeing your gorgeous body." she smiled. "Thanks. So... what are you into?" - "Oh theres many things" that made her smile even more. "I tried denial some times, but find it really hard. I also think you should try anything, so I did at least a bit of anything, some SM, forced orgasms, and so on." Suddenly a door opened and we were told by a computer voice to go to our seats. "Which seats?" I asked to Laura. "I don't know, but everone is entering, let's go too Mr. Can't stand Denial" she replied with an evil smile. Was she making fun of me? Did I really have a girlfriend, which is even kinkier than me? Well that could probably only end good for me... I hope. We waited in line to enter the door, which opened.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:06 PM   #3
SendNudes

(3) The Gamerules

After going through the door, there was a person who gave everyone a sticker on their shirts. We booth got a pink female gender icon and a blue male gender icon, coupled together. That probably meant that we're in a relationship. As the person giving the stickers explained, there were also stickers for single male/female. Also he gave us a seat number, which wasn't that easy to find, as there were about 500 seats placed around a stage, which were all occupied after everyone sat down. We of course sat next to each other. Laura sat on my left, on my right was a cute girl, she was around 1,60m tall and had short brown hair. She smiled and greeted us as we sat down. I said "Hi, I'm Paul and this is Laura. Did you go here on purpose, you seem so happy about it." - "Well, I'm pretty kinky so I'm sure there can't really happen too much that will annoy me hehe. But apprently nobody here came on purpose, I talked to many people already, as you see I'm single. All of them aren't here on purpose, me neither." As I just wanted to answer, light showed up on the stage and the woman from before entered. She told us to applaude as the live broadcast starts in 3... 2... 1... Some were applauding, but definitely not everyone. "Hello and welcome to 'The new arrivers' a show where clueless dimension wanderers will be punished for their curiosity. To get back out of our wonderful dimension, these boys and girls " A flying camera started filming the audience "will have to endure our gameshow and as part of it maybe get embarrassed. Let's recap our rules for new viewers and for our participants, who of course don't know them. You all have breen scanned for your kinkiness. We analyzed which things only slightly embarrass you, which things are out of your comfort zone, and which things are absolutely out of your limits. Then we made a number of games, while the first games are the ones almost anybody is able to participate, in the last games we will probably only see the kinkiest of you. For each game, the participants will be randomly selected and as you already guessed, you can't be in a game, which is wildly out of your limits. But you can, and this is kind of our aim, get into games which interest you, but you usually aren't daring enough to do them by yourself." I tried thinking of what that could be for me. There are many things, which kind of interest me. I mean I really tried many things, but haven't gone too far in many of them. But doing those things in front of all those people? And in front of my girlfriend? That made my heart racing. Also there's the fact that my girlfriend will just by me getting up on stage find out that I'm interested in whatever the game is about. " Of course not everyone will get up here. Some will be lucky and can go home without anything happening. So when you start seeing games far out of your comfort zone, you can know that you were lucky. At least you can hope" she smiled. Laura was sweating. "All good, honey?" - "Yeah all good, I just hope that you can look me in the eyes after this day." - "Well it can't get too bad for you, can it?"

Old 07-11-2018, 01:07 PM   #4
SendNudes

(4) A lucky or not so lucky first Winner

The hostess resumed: "Before we start, there will be a game, in which one person will be selected. He or she will be selected by everyone here. You will have 20 seconds to choose the most attractive person, by just pointing your finger at him or her. But first let's see if it will be a boy or a girl." A big screen above her showed a dice, with pink and blue sides. The dice rolled and.... it was pink. "So all please choose, who will be our winner? Point at the most attractive girl you see" I didn't have much time to choose, I wanted to choose Laura, but I couldn't know what will happen, so I searched for some other girl. I saw a girl with brown long hair, she wore a T-Shirt, which wasn't too tight, but I still could see her having big boobs, not too big, but they were nice. As I could barely see, her legs definitely looked what people would call "Thicc", I'm really into that, so I choose her. As I looked around I wasn't the only one choosing her, I could see either she was the winner or a red haired girl at the other end, which was very tiny but had really massive boobs, which was probably the reason for many people choosing her. The hostess: "3... 2... 1... and we have a winner!" Light aimed the girl I was pointing at. The girl gone all red, but smiled as it was kind of a honor. "You are the winner, please come up on stage." Everyone seemed curious about what will happen, as she entered the stage. "Aaaaaaand please strip naked." - "Oh what?" the girl replied "I though I was a winner", but the smiled, so probably this wasn't out of her limits. - "Well as everyone apprently wants to see this gorgeous body, you have to show it to us. You will of course also get something good." - "Well at least that" she replied as she was pulling down her tight Jeans. She really was a thicc girl. She opened and put off her T-Shirt, making her boobs bounce already. She smiled as she saw all the boys wanting to see her boobs. Everyone applauded as she opened her bra, revealing what was not a disappointment, those were some really nice boobs. She looked at the hostess for some seconds, until she said "I'm sorry my dear, but you have to expose everyting." As she realized there is no other way, she slid down her panties. "Very good, so now we have some motivation for all the guys, our winners maybe get a chance on something very nice." - "What? That sounds awful" the girl replied. "Nothing our of your limits will happen, at least not too far out of your limits. So our guys here can just hope that you are a kinky little girl. Now for your reward for winning. First you can watch our entire show from here." A seat, which looke like a throne was brought in. She said "Wow so I can be naked on stage for the entire show?" - "You are free to hide your boobs or anything else, which makes you the only person here with that right, I hope you all read the rules, which were on the backside of your seat number." Oh no, the seat numbers already disappeared, I couldn't even remember when I lost them, but apprently they intended that we don't read them. Shit. "So please take seat on your throne, queen. I will now tell you your reward." She sat down and put her arm in front of her boobs. "During the entire show, there will be punishments for our participants. And you are able to enhance them. You have the chance to always add anything the lose of a game has to do. But if the game ends with a loser, for which your punishment is out of his limits, you will have to do a punishment" The crowd was like "uhhhhhh". So lets head right into our first game:

Old 07-11-2018, 01:08 PM   #5
SendNudes

(5) An easy, yet interesting start

"Let's start our first game. As I can see we've got many participants, who like exposure, but even more who are just a bit interested. So let's start with some of them" Would I see Laura there on stage already? She said she is into exposure, will my girlfriend be stripped on stage? The light pointed at a different girl. The hostess said "Let's welcome our first contestant Rachael." Rachael was a skinny girl, not too skinny, but her T-Shirt could promise that her boobs were cute, but not too big. She was really red, it seemed like she really wouldn't want to be exposed. "But we also need another girl, who you will play against." Me and Laura were visibly thrilled, as the light was going luckily to a different girl. "Please come here Olivia" Olivia had really big boobs, they were too big for my taste, but many guys were happy over the selection. She was a blonde and wore leggings with some ordinary T-Shirt. "So first you booth need to change your clothes." Some cabins were coming out of the ground, they were out of light material and light was behind them, you could see shadows in front of them. "On my signal, you go to the cabins and change your clothes. After 6 seconds, the curtains will drop. If you aren't finished, well... you will make some guys happy. GO!" She intentionally was very fast with giving the signal. A timer started on the screen behind her. Booth sprinted into the cabins. Booth were wearing a Shirt, which they were able to quickly strip off. Rachael also had her bra off with about 3 seconds left, she really wasn't wanting anyone to see her boobs. Olivia had some problems with getting her bra off. You could see Rachael already having a new bra put on and having everything hidden, when Olivia could finally grab the new bra. She grabbed it as if her life was dependant on it. She slid her arms through and the curtain dropped. All the drooling guys were disappointed when her bra was closely hiding her tits, she carefully closing it, to not reveal any details. Olivia had a black bra and Rachael a white one. The hostess explained: "We will now attach this rope to the backsides of our contestants bras. The bras are already torn a bit on the front. Our contestants may not touch each other or any clothes. They have to use the pull force of the rope to strip off their enemies bra. The loser well first obviously the losers tits will bounce out, and as a punishment, they will have clothespins attached to each nipple for the duration of the next game." The rope was attached and booth girls were standing back to back. "Stop! I have something to add" The queen said "I want the loser to strip off everything." - "So you are risking a punishment for embarrassing another girl?" the hostess said. "Well seems like they have to into exposure anyway." she replied. "Okay, so girls, try your best to not have your boobs bouncing out, and apprently also anything else exposed." Booth got really red. "So 3... 2... 1... GO!" The hostess started the game. Booth started walking and using their strength. You could see Rachael trying really hard, she really wanted her body hidden, and all the guys were welcoming this. But apprently that wasn't the best tactic, as some seconds later her bra snapped open and flew off her body, fulling recealing her cute boobs. Olivia turned around with a huge smile to the audience, knowing how desperately everyone wanted to see her boobs. Rachael had gone full red, her boobs were out and she also had to expose her pussy and her butt. The hostess said "Oh I'm sorry boys, you will not get to see those goodies." A large couch was driving up on the left side of the stage. "Olivia you can put your shirt back on and take a seat at the winner couch. "So for you rachael, you can be really happy that our Queen was wrong. You were really embarrassed as your tits bounced out, but you definitely are one of the softest girls here, with your pussy bein out of your limits." - "That's unfair" the queen shouted "I also got my pussy exposed." - "Well it's your fault for being such a kinky little girl. By the way, you've uncovered your tits in your rage, but that's perfect, as you have to keep them uncovered for the next game. I'm sorry, but let's start your first punishment, which will be active during the entire next game." Her throne started shaking. As her boobs really weren't tiny, they were kind of going all over the place. You could see many guys in the audience starting to jerk a bit. You could even see some Girlfriends pulling the hands of their boys out of their pants, while angrily looking at them. "So now for you Rachael" the hostess pulled out 2 clothesspins. Rachael looked sad, as she knew her fate. She walked to the hostess, to have her apply one to each of her nipples. She shouted a bit. Another couch drove up on the right side. Please take a seat at the losers couch." The was a bit scary. Not only were the people embarrassed on stage, but they would stay like that for all the show apparently. "So you can booth hope that our next game will be a quick one, let's see."

Old 07-11-2018, 01:09 PM   #6
SendNudes

(6) Embarrassment for booth

"So for our next game we will continue our exposure series, but with a strange combination, let's welcome our next participants." Two lights aimed at a boy and a girl, booth single. "Please come on stage." The boy was a regular guy, around 19 years old. The girl was a bit older, 4-5 years I guess. She had strong legs, a bit too much for me taste, but she looked good. Booth looked kind of frightened "You booth have a fetish for pee, but are also a bit interested in exposure. So here's our first game, on my signal you booth will try to pee, the first who has visible wetening in their crotch area wins, then the losers clothes will be stripped. You booth understood?" - "Yes" "Yes" - "So the game starts in 3... 2... 1... go!" Booth were visibly strained, and very hardly trying to pee. Well you couldn't have more motivation than having to strip if you lose. And also making the loser have to strip. The girl's legs were probably a problem, her pussy was covered by much of her legs, the guy was pretty skinny. Some seconds later and there was it: The guys pants were getting dark. "And we have a winner!" He got red as he had just peed himself in front of hundrets of people (and who knows how many people were watching this), but the girl was even more embarrassed, as she also peed herself, but now she will be naked in front of all those people. The hostess looked at the winner "You have the honor to strip our loser." He slid off her pants, her legs were really a bit fat, but they looked good. He revealed a fully pissed pair of panties. "Well let's leave that for a moment" he said, standing up and stripping the sweater she wore. Strangely she didn't wear anything beneath it, so he was a bit shocked but also really horny as he revealed boobs fitting to the size of her legs. He then took her panties, pulled them up for a little bit, when removing them completely, she was still dripping and she was really embarrassed about that. "Thanks" the hostess said "Maybe you are now more comfortable with exposing yourself, as we can all see your tits..." she paused for a bit "...and will of course be able to watch them for the rest of the show, please take a seat." She pointed at the losers couch.
The hostess looked at the guy. "And for you..." "...well we can see her boobs, but at least she is a bit more comfortable. Please take a seat on the winners couch." - "I really have to be here with wet underpants, I thought I'm the winner? The last winner could get dressed!" - "Yeah and that's why you have a chance to win a price" the hostess pointed at the queen. The guy smiled and happily took a seat with his wet pants.

Old 07-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #7
SendNudes

(7) That will be a torturous week

"So now first let's the how our queen is going." Her boobs were still bouncing all over the place. Her throne stopped vibrating instantly, giving her boobs one final shake. She instantly put her arm back in front of her boobs. You could see some guys stop jerking. Also the Hostess removed Rachael's clothesspins. Her nipples turned red, but she looked really relieved, although her boobs were clearly visible for everyone again. "So as we had a round with 2 girls, we also need a round with 2 guys. Let's see who here is interested in some orgasm control." Laura smiled at me "Aww, will I maybe not see you orgasm for some time, sad." She remembered that I said I'm a bit into denial. "I hope not, I couldn't resist your beautiful body for too long." It made her happy. The hostess resumed "So for our first contestant, let's welcome Paul!" Light hit me. "Much fun up there" Laura whispered while smiling even more. She seemed really happy about me going up on stage. I was filled with fear while going on stage, but after some seconds I thought "Well I can't really be embarrassed, when the category is denial, right?" - "And let's welcome our second contestant Michael." Michael was very good looking, and he also had this "in a relationship"-sticker, which didn't surprise me. We booth stood on stage. "So you booth are at least a bit into orgasm control. So let's see who of you will lose their orgasms for a week. On my signal, you booth will start jerking off. Whoever reaches the orgasm first is our loser and will be denied for 1 week. And of course also he will orgasm in front of all of us." I thought Laura would be jealous of people potentially seeing me orgasm, but the seemed aroused. Apprently she was naughtier than I thought. "Maybe you are wondering how we will deny you for 1 week. Well after this show is finished you will stay here for a week. Sounds like prison, but it's actually really fun, people here are very open, just talk to them if you are single. Or have fun with your partner, if you are not. Well except for one of you two here." Lights went down on Laura, and another girl who apprently was Michaels GF. "Well one of your girls can be happy torturing your boy during that week." While Michaels GF didn't seem to interested, Laura still seemes aroused. The Hostess resumed "And also when you return after this week, no time will have passed in your dimension. But before you return we will see how your weeks have gone in a final show you have to participate in again." What will happen? Will they put some black magic on the loser, making him unable to orgasm? Well we'll see. "I will add something" the Queen said. The hostess replied "Oh you wanna see one of those guys get even more tortured?" - "Yeah I want the losers pants and underpants to be stripped." I gave her an angry look. Well cumming here was okay, and losing my orgasms... well I could only imagine how life would be going on this dimension and that after the week I will be as horny as never, if I lose this. But having my dick exposed to everybody... It annoyed me. I knew that this was not far out of my limits, although I never did it. The queen smiled at me, as she was confident that she wouldn't get punished again, if I lost. The other guy didn't seem to interested, he probably was into exposure anyways. The hostess resumed "Again risking a punishment for yourself, which will by the way get harder every time, for the chance to expose one of these boys, let's see how this will be going. Also for you boys, if you go too slow, you will feel your horniness getting pushed up quite a bit, that's so you won't go to slow. As I said in this dimension, everything is possible. So hands in your pants and 3... 2... 1... GO!" I started jerking, trying not to go to slow, but still not really fast. I really tried not to look at the queen, as that would make me cum really fast. Not like the entire fact that I was in this gameshow didn't already make me horny as hell. I instead looked at Laura, who seemed like she wanted me to lose, she gave me a really sexy look and touched her boobs. The other guy didn't seem to stressed, but maybe he was just good at hiding it. But I already felt it coming, I was going just a bit slower, as I really felt the edge coming, but apprently it was too slow, I felt my dick instantly becoming rock hard, as if 100 sexy girls were stripping in front of me, and I knew I had to continue, just seconds later I felt the point of no return, and there was it. My pants and unserpants just ripped and fell down, while I was having one hell of an orgasm. For me as a kind of kinky guy, having my dick exposed and cumming in front of all these people, while my GF was watching, well... that was one of the craziest orgasms I ever had. And my GF well... the light wasn't hitting her anymore, so she apparently had her hand in her pants, her face definitely confirmed what she was doing. Apparently she had lots of anticipation for torturing me while I am denied. "Uh so apparently our queen was successful in exposing you Paul. I'm sure you will be really horny after 1 week without orgasms in our dimension, I can give you one spoiler: There are enough ways here to get yourself horny, and I'm sure your Girlfriend will have a great time pulling you through that torture" Light hit Laura, who got red, as she was pulling her hand out of her pants. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you." the Hostess said "So Paul at least you can thank our queen for a more comfortable seat for the rest of the show. Please sit down on the losers couch." I didn't even have in mind that I else would've sat there with jizz in my pants, but now I'm sitting there with my dick exposed. Worst part is that because I just had one of the most satisfying orgasms of my life, I just wasn't aroused by this in any way, I just was really embarrassed. "And Michael you can sit down on the winner couch and hope for a chance to win our final price" His GF angrily looked at the queen.

Old 07-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #8
SendNudes

(8) Pulling off some Panties

"Next we will go back to exposure, but again add another fetish to it. Let's get Sophia and Jeff on Stage, who are booth single." Light again hit a girl and a guy. Sophia was a cute asian girl, she looked pretty normal. Jeff was a bit older, maybe 25, also a pretty usual guy. "So seems like you booth are unsure about whether you are into a bit of SM. Well but first you will have to change your clothes." The cabins drove up again. "You should know this minigame by now, so 3... 2... 1... GO!" A 5 second timer started behind the hostess, as booth rushed into the cabin. Jeff was quick at pulling down pants and underpants, while Sophia was wearing tight pants and had problems pulling them off. Jeff had a new pair of underpants fully covering his privates while 1 second was left. You could see Sophia just grabbing the panties, pulling them up and as the curtain dropped, everyone had a great view on Sophia's ass while she was still pulling up the panties. Also you could see booth underpants being connected with a rope. Sophia was putting her hands in front of her face as she realized everyone saw her ass, she probably was unsure if maybe even more of her was exposed. "Aww, slow girls get punished with an exposed butt, sorry sweetie. But you can hope that this will be the last time we will see that cute butt, as you can maybe imagine this game being kind of like the bra game. It's tug o' war with panties! You two will be facing each other and trying to move away from your opponent to try and remove his or her panties, while being careful that you will keep your own ones." Sophia was sitting on the floor at the left half, Jeff sitting on the right half. You could see the embarrassment in booth faces, they knew one will have their privates exposed. "3... 2... 1.... GO!" Booth started going back to pull off the other ones panties. Sophias panties slowly slid a bit down and with the "preview" she gave, everyone really wanted to see that butt again. Jeffs underpants were in good hold, as he used his legs to make it hard for Sophia. Sophia used her last energy to pull her body forward, while pulling her legs up and backward, to give her better grip and made a strong hit backwards with her legs, straightening Jeffs legs and giving his underpants a very strong pull. He tried what he could with his legs, he also really desperately wanted to see that ass, but all he accomplished was exposing himself more and more. "And that's an exposed cock!" the hostess said. Sophia pulled up her panties and smiled, as she knew that she made a guy get punished. But it even got better for her. "Sophia, you probably noticed that Jeff really wanted to see your ass, so here you have a paddle, you may punish Jeff's dick 20 times for wanting to see what he is not allowed to see." She handed her a paddle and a kind of bed drove up from the ground. Jeff was bound to the bed with his arms and legs. "But to make it not so comfortable for him, please put your pants back on." Sophia happily put her pants back on, while turning her back so that the audience could see the shadow of her ass behind the curtain, but Jeff could see nothing. "Unfair." the guy with pee in his pants said. The hostess laughed "I know you guys hate me, but if you are very lucky, you can maybe revenge on me. But first Sophia, please go." Sophia want to Jeff, whose dick was hard as rock. She paddled it, the first hit seemed like she put all her strength in it. He shouted. She followed with some rather average paddles. "Just a bit better of a tactic and you would now be paddling this cute ass, or maybe even some other parts? Who knows, you will never see her naked" the hostess said, while Sophia gave him more paddles. It turned her on so much that she even showed her fully clothed ass to him a bit while giving some strong hits to his dick. When it was finally over, the handcuffs opened and Jeffs dick and balls were red as hell. "Please sit down on our losers couch" Jeff sat down next to me. "The looks like it freaking hurts like hell" I said "Yeah an orgasm after the show will let me forget the pain" he replied and smiled. I felt... I'd call it inferior. "And Sophia please take a seat at the winners couch."

Old 07-13-2018, 01:23 PM   #9
SendNudes

(9) Defend your girl/boy

"So while Chris is slowly revealing what everyone wants to see, we will go on with another great game. Let's welcome Jodie and Nick." Jodie was a tanned girl, who looked really good. I remembered that she also had many votes for becoming the queen. Her black leggings made everyone already see what a nice ass she had and her tight white top also nicely showed that her boobs were also not bad. Nick was a very muscular guy, he looked like he was hitting the Gym every day. "So you booth are up on stage because you apprantely don't have too much of a problem with getting exposed, let's see how this will change. And let's see if your partners are happy with not being the only one to see your wunderful bodys naked." booth had a relationship-sticker. Light hit a boy and a girl, apparently their partners. "I'm not sure how much you two know about your partners, but something about them may just drove you into some real shit. Please come here on Stage Sarah and Steve." Sarah angrily looked at Nick, as if she knew what was going on. She was pretty normal looking girl. Black pants and a plain white T-Shirt. Steve seemed pretty clueless, but also seemed as if he really was in fear while going on stage. The hostess resumed "But before we will explain the situation, let's see who will be punished." Something drove out of the ground, that chained Nick and Jodie in place so they couldn't move. "Well if you really want yourself to be the only person seeing what your partner has to show, then you should hope that you are the first to strip the other persons clothes down completely. GO!" That starting sign once again came out of nowhere. Nick was wearing only a shirt and pants (and probably underpants) so technically it should be easier to strip him. Apparently Steve really wanted to be the only one to see the real beauty of Jodie, he tried all he could to strip down Nicks shirt, but sadly they didn't chain down his arms, so he was really good at defending himself. I still think Sarah knew what was going on, and apparently that really helped her motivation to get Jodie naked. As she didn't wear the hardest to strip clothing, Sarah had an easy time just grabbing her Leggings with her panties and pull booth down. The crowd was amazed by her legs, as far as they couldn't already see them pretty good before. Also from my position I had a good view of her stunning ass. I really could see why Steve was trying really hard. He was also brought to the idea of rather trying lowerbody, he had an easier time opening Nicks pants and also could grab his Jeans and underpants, exposing his dick to everyone. Sarah was clearly annoyed by everyone seeing her boyfriends dick, luckily for him though, Sarah wasn't too distracted and had in the meantime grabbed Jodies top and with all her strength just pulled it to her and upwards. While Steve once again trying to somehow get a grab of Nick's shirt, she had just ripped off Jodies top, which also scratched through her face, leaving her a bit exhausted from the pain. Steve finally got a hand on Nick's shirt, while angrily looking at Sarah focusing on opening his Girlfriends bra. Jodie wasn't really able to defend herself against it and instead pulled her arms to the side to not allow the bra getting pulled off her chest. Steve tried all he could pulling up Nick's shirt, defending his girlfriend's boobs, but Nick was just too strong. He could only watch Sarah pulling Jodies bra to her left ellbow and having an easy time bending her arm, pulling the bra off and away to the other side, fully exposing Jodies beauty. Shockingly enough though, she apparently was not wearing a pull up, her boobs really were even bigger than I expected. Steves mouth fell down, seeing his girlfriend fully exposed on the stage. Everyone applauded and Jodie got really red. "And stop!" the hostess said. "Well congratulations Sarah for making us see this wonderful body, apparently you know what you just kept your boyfriend from being punished with. Well some know more about their partners, some not." she looked at Steve. Jodie couldn't look him in the eyes. "Well you couldn't keep your boyfriends penis secret, but well... at least you can do what you want with him on the winners couch." booth took a seat. A chair drove out of the ground and the hostess tied Steve to the chair. "So before we go on with what we will do to your gorgous girlfriend, let's see how Chris and Julia are going." I really forgot them, as the beauty that Jodie was, got revealed. Chris looked like he was visiting another world, or like he smoked way too much weed. Julia was really anxious, constantly looking onto his dick, looking like he could cum any moment. The towel on her boobs was just barely hiding her nipples. "Seems like he still needs some time, we'll check back later."

Last edited by SendNudes; 07-13-2018 at 01:34 PM.
The following user says Thank You to SendNudes for this post:
Old 07-14-2018, 09:44 AM   #10
dragoneau

Nice story, keep going.

Would be even better if you spaced out your text to make more readable <3
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 04:03 PM   #11
helpmeimlost

Good story but its a bit hard to concentrate on reading it because it s one big bunch of words. I suggest adding spaces between the story to make it easier to read.

look forward to reading more.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:42 AM   #12
Joker50
Distinguished Member

yes its hard to read so I missed about chris and julia
plus you could also use a spell checker as both has only one 'o'

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:06 AM   #13
krypton

This story has a good foundation to build on. If you suspend disbelief on the original concept and ignore the reference to a cartoon, lol.

Spelling errors drive me crazy too! I can't believe how many people have trouble, including native speakers! I can be homophonic.

Last edited by krypton; 07-16-2018 at 12:12 AM. Reason: addition
krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:48 AM   #14
SendNudes

Long time no see...

PSA: The last part (9) was a mistake, it is actually part 10, I can't delete it so just ignore it.

Yeah I will go over the next parts to search for spelling mistakes before I publish them. Also I will probably make shorter parts.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:50 AM   #15
SendNudes

Default (9) What will happen?

IMPORTANT: The other Part 9 ist actuall Part 10, I can't delete it, sorry.

"So for our next game we will have some randomness, so we will keep the fetishes of our participants secret. Anyway welcome Chris and Julia. Chris was again a pretty ordinary guy. Julia was really cute, she had a very kissable face and wore a tight top, her boobs didn't look bad either. On the screen, which was on the stage, two counters started counting up from 0 to 100, then restarting and all this really fast. 2 buttons drove out of the ground. " You booth will have to press the button to stop at a number, whoever gets the higher number wins." This was not as easy as it sounded, as the numbers were going up really fast, it probably was mostly luck. Chris pressed first, as far as I could see his counter stppped somewhere in the middle, but as he pressed, the counter disappeared. Julia pressed some seconds afterwards. Her counter stopped very high, but it also could've been a bit too late. "So we have our results. Who won? We will see."

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, fiction, game, gameshow, luck