Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-22-2021, 04:59 PM   #10396
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

used to it? i have been at some point, but it'll be okay to use this one, no worries. will just add it to my sig, so everyone here knows and may or may not include a decision for me in a post.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 05:30 PM   #10397
blake1911

120 days now🥺 pls stahp

Denied until 3/8/2023 - Must accept any game/challenge to extend time.

Likes: Exhibitionism(naked key dares, streaking, being tricked into more exposure than intended, and stolen clothes), SPH, Chastity, Edging, Body-writing, Anal, Spanking, Bondage, and Deep Throating.

Dislikes: scat, piss, extreme pain, and things that will definitely get me arrested.
blake1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 06:14 PM   #10398
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Default First partial report

I want to report my first session of slaps and edges(don't know if the edges were a good idea though).

I got the 2,5cm(1") silicone ring attached around my balls and pulled it downwards to a snug fit, found myself a nice video of girls getting, what i will not for a long time and started with the first set of 100 slaps, it will take an eternity to report about this.

I'm gonna make it short: 100 slaps, 1 edge, 200 slaps, 30secs to a minute break, 100 slaps, another edge, 200 slaps, 1 edge that brought me pretty close, so i waited until i wasn't close anymore, afterall i don't want 'accidents' the way i described how double shall work was big enough already. I then went up to 700 slaps, took a smaller break, went for 800, edged again, since i wasn't close at all anymore and went with another 200 for the 1000 mark. I didn't feel all to bad, so i decided to edge again, let it fade and go for 500 more, which i did, if i didn't miscount, i had 7 edges in between the slaps and 3 afterwards as some kind of 'reward'.

So here i am, denied, horny, aching balls, feeling a dull pain in my lower stomach and will have a cigarette now, cheers!

Stats

Slaps: 1500/319.488
Edges after slaps: 0/9
Ruins after edges: 0/4

Promise posted on page 690

PS: hey, at that rate it will be 213 days...ooph...well at least -1 already.

everyone stay safe and healthy.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Toys

Are you ready to live?

The following 4 users say Thank You to Trebaldin for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 10:34 PM   #10399
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Sorry i missed so much fun!

Manarus: BURST
Kaiman: FOCUS (inner left thigh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
Those are quite some!

the difference between them is, the silicone rings are pretty much the same, but the smaller one starts hurting earlier as it's holding them tighter together, the shoelace can be adjusted, also during the slapping and i never tried rubberbands and wouldn't use them out of my own will, so i wanted to have a look if someone would sugguest those either knowing it's fine or just pushing me to use them and ditch them if they're bad for circulation or something. Think i'll go for the small silicone ring, the wider one i almost never used while slapping or busting, only to get ready/warm up.
Don't suggest rubber bands but 2 words of caution:

1. don't leave yourself tied more than 30 (40 max) minutes at a time and release yourself to allow some blood flow

2. Careful slapping right after edge; i have lost some sensation after many slaps, still managed to edge and when i started slapping again, slapped the cum right out without even feeling it. Would be a terrible way for you to end up being punished after all you are doing!

Thought the recommendation was to start slow?!?!?! So much for that but good luck; take your time and enjoy!

One more suggestion if I may: vary the speed of the slaps from time-to-time and include the sensation in your reports. It is most different sensation when slapping really fast versus slow and you may be surprised and discover a different pace you find more enjoyable.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMP{LETE
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:41 PM   #10400
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Great report Jenni!!! Another overly excited slut sitting here after reading that!!!

Kaiman: FOCUS (inner left thigh). Since we are friends and all :-) , am i allowed to suggest an implement as well? If so, wooden spoon and aim for same spot every spank

@Everyone: sorry i cannot join in the fun and submit a new promise these days - health problems, doctor's visits.... As soon as recovered, you can trust that i will be back (and from the some of the promises, looks as if i will not be alone as you continue with your tasks!)

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 02-22-2021 at 11:07 PM.
Old 02-22-2021, 11:04 PM   #10401
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Gretta report Jenni!!! Another overly excited slut sitting here after reading that!!!

Kaiman: FOCUS (inner left thigh). Since we are friends and all :-) , am i allowed to suggest an implement as well? If so, wooden spoon and aim for same spot every spank

@Everyone: sorry i cannot join in the fun and submit a new promise these days - health problems, doctor's visits.... As soon as recovered, you can trust that i will be back (and from the some of the promises, looks as if i will not be alone as you continue with your tasks!)
I might or might not take the suggestion for the implement. Only because it is you, my friend :-)

I thought the same for Trebaldin promise, at first read it seemed like it was fair. Then I logged back and I saw hundreds of thousands and had to check back hehe

He probably was hoping we would go more varied with the keys but both me and Manarus realized too late how it worked. Having varied more the keywords it would have not scaled out of measure like that.

Hope everything's alright on the health side. Don't worry for the promises. I will most likely still be slapping like hell and keeping company by then. Trebaldin will be for sure

BURST Manarus!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 11:10 PM   #10402
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Kaiman: FOCUS (inner left thigh). Since we are friends and all, i will leave this to your discretion :-) -- wooden spoon and aim for same spot every spank

Thanks for understanding bout current health issues!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 02-22-2021, 11:19 PM   #10403
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE Kaiman: FOCUS (inner left thigh).

Had to go back and look at your original promise (copied below in case others are interested in your misery!) as i knew there were other keywords, but in the end, focus just seems right to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post

NEW PROMISE

For every post in the next 24 hour I will:

- give 5 spanks to the body part indicated in the post. in the post you can specify where the spank will go. balls are not allowed . on every "double part" (buttcheeks, thighs, nipples/chest etc..) will be counted as 5x each

- give one slap to my face (single cheek)

RULES AND FORFEITS

- spanks will have to be paid in sessions of 25x to body part and 10x to face minimum. A shorter session cannot be counted for paying the promise (last session excluded, in case its not a multiplier of 25 and 10)

- if I can't pay the promise in 24 hours, I wil have to propose three threads here and give the people one hour to vote in which one I'll have to post and give +10% to all the counters. Then I'll have other 24 hours to completely pay it before having to do the same again. Will continue like this untill I have fully paid it

- every promise made while my promise is active will be +10% to all the counters when I start to pay it

KEYWORDS (only one per post, DOUBLE counts as a keyword and simply doubles the base amount given by the vanilla post):

WET - 5 spanks will have to be done with wet implement. If implement spanks are already paid, will be done with wet body part (has to be completely paid before i can start paying implement)
REVERSE - will count as 5 slap to the face and 1 to body part
IMPLEMENT X - 5 spanks will have to be done with the specified implement (if I don't have it, I'll propose an alternative to the poster)
PRAY - 5 spanks + 1 face slap will have to be done with knees touching the ground
FOCUS - will give 15 spanks to body part and no face slaps
CRAB X - 5 spanks + 1 face slaps will have to be done wearing two clothespins on X (cock and balls are allowed)
STAY STILL - 5 spanks will have to be done with my beard tied firmly to something stable

Have fun

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 02-22-2021, 11:21 PM   #10404
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Thigh always go for both :-)

Can see why you chose that one hehe. That's some value there..

Thought you would consider the impl*ment one tho

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-23-2021, 12:03 AM   #10405
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1911 View Post
120 days now🥺 pls stahp
Haha sorry man! When posting the promise I didn't realize we were going so hard on your denial

Does stahp stands for stop ?

BURST for Manarus

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-23-2021, 12:18 AM   #10406
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Work kinda kicked my butt today, and I just wanted to little out and take naps when I got home instead of trying to complete tasks or anything. So no progress, only interest for now. I did manage to resolve my issue at work by the end of the day, so tomorrow should be much less frustrating Hopefully I'll be in a better mood and ready to pound my insides some more!

Total Thrusts: 314 + 10% = 346 remaining
Total Deepthroats: 127 + 10% = 140 remaining
HOLD: 6/22
A2M: 2/16
Old 02-23-2021, 12:38 AM   #10407
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Work kinda kicked my butt today, and I just wanted to little out and take naps when I got home instead of trying to complete tasks or anything. So no progress, only interest for now. I did manage to resolve my issue at work by the end of the day, so tomorrow should be much less frustrating Hopefully I'll be in a better mood and ready to pound my insides some more!

Total Thrusts: 314 + 10% = 346 remaining
Total Deepthroats: 127 + 10% = 140 remaining
HOLD: 6/22
A2M: 2/16
Wise choice imo. Your well being is much more important than anything else. You also set some significant scaling at the end of the day so it's also a super fair sport. Hope tomorrow will treat you better x

I'll save the drool for the next report

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 01:00 AM   #10408
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Sorry i missed so much fun!

Kaiman: FOCUS (inner left thigh)

Don't suggest rubber bands but 2 words of caution:

1. don't leave yourself tied more than 30 (40 max) minutes at a time and release yourself to allow some blood flow

2. Careful slapping right after edge; i have lost some sensation after many slaps, still managed to edge and when i started slapping again, slapped the cum right out without even feeling it. Would be a terrible way for you to end up being punished after all you are doing!

Thought the recommendation was to start slow?!?!?! So much for that but good luck; take your time and enjoy!

One more suggestion if I may: vary the speed of the slaps from time-to-time and include the sensation in your reports. It is most different sensation when slapping really fast versus slow and you may be surprised and discover a different pace you find more enjoyable.
Thanks for the kind words joe.

Just wanna share, what mechanisms i put in place, i get a video rolling, so i kinda know long, the last one was 12 minutes, so plenty of time to untie, sometimes a metronome and a stopwatch help, when one got trouble counting.

to your words of caution:

1. I know, you're absolutely right, but i wanted to state that, if your balls get substancially colder, TAKE IT OFF! at any point in time.

2. Yeah, that's why i waited, i did kinda this thing, i found a video once, where one was supposed to slap the balls right when the orgasm hits, i did this a few times and partially conditioned myself to release cum when my balls are hit. I got rid of it again, by simply not slapping the two around for a while, but it still sometimes makes me leak precum. I look at it as a good test for any potential D-type, that would probably test my resolve(dedication, commitment) i will inevitably fail in the end, but how long will i be able to go? Well time will tell.

your one more sugguestion: Yes i might for when i get closer to the end and the number gets low enough. Right now i see a ton coming upon me and i will follow through with hitting fast, counting to 20 for 5 times in my head and rest. Btw. that's how i count large amounts of anything, most of the time hits. Noone really goes like 998, 999, 1000...

As my signature tells, i'm taking sugguestions on which tie-thingy to use for the next one, if noone sugguests anything, i will simply choose myself.

Kaiman: Reverse - since you said you like bitchslaps :P

Stats

Slaps: 1.500/319.488

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Last edited by Trebaldin; 02-23-2021 at 01:04 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Trebaldin for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 01:30 AM   #10409
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
Kaiman: Reverse - since you said you like bitchslaps :P
You seem to like them very much as well I've said BITCH slaps though! You don't look like a bitch to me! Couple more you dish out and you might get there, actually

This is going to become a smashing my face promise, I can feel it haha

Thank you very much for the report man. I felt the pain. Edges and denial are going to make this soo much more difficult.

Can't say I envy you, but I can say that I'll be suffering with you for quite a while on the denial part. For what it counts.

Keep on the good work, can't wait to see how this goes!

Manarus, you know it. BURST!

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-23-2021, 01:42 AM   #10410
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
You seem to like them very much as well I've said BITCH slaps though! You don't look like a bitch to me! Couple more you dish out and you might get there, actually

This is going to become a smashing my face promise, I can feel it haha

Thank you very much for the report man. I felt the pain. Edges and denial are going to make this soo much more difficult.

Can't say I envy you, but I can say that I'll be suffering with you for quite a while on the denial part. For what it counts.

Keep on the good work, can't wait to see how this goes!

Manarus, you know it. BURST!
Don't see the difference between bitchslaps and bitch slaps.

Anyways. Yeah it's like when you watch a fail compilation and someone gets hit in the nuts, phantom pain.

Know what just rushed through my mind? What if my last report is on septembre 30? Seriously tho, i'd be fucked...

Stats

Slaps: 1.500/319.488

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise