Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-11-2021, 04:54 PM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Female 25/female/switch seeks 21-30/any sex/switch in any place

25/female/switch seeks 21-30/any sex/switch in any place

Hello everyone!

I decided to look for a switch because I have a very specific idea. I have recently started learning how to play chess and i love it! I'm still very bad at it though and i want to get better to be able to play with my partner and not lose every time!

So i decided to make practicing a little bit more fun. I'm looking for a switch who is also new at chess. We will play together and whoever wins will give to the loser a task to complete.

I would like someone who is a fun person to be around, i love goofy people! Someone who's respectful and doesn't push too much when i say I'm not comfortable with something.

I'm into anal play/anal stretching as a sub and a Domme, so it would be very nice if you're also into it!

Send me a message here if you think you fit the description! Please don't message me if you're really good at chess, i want to be able to win maybe once!!
Old 02-11-2021, 11:34 PM   #2
Jojo246

Looking to learn to play like you said an novice can be a good learning partner hit me up if you would like to discuss it further
Old 02-11-2021, 11:38 PM   #3
lilith_
getDare Devil

I've received lots of good messages. I'm gonna choose to message those who took their time to write me a fully comprehensive message and put some effort in it. You know who you are!

Can't wait!

If you are only reading this now you call also message me, but you'll have to wait for your turn to play with me!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 12:48 AM   #4
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Hey pink lady!! Been a while I'm also looking to learn chess so I can play against my friends - I listen to some of them play pretty often in our VC, and I'd like to play against them too without feeling like a complete idiot (a bit of an idiot is okay). I know what the pieces are, and for the most part know what moves they can make, but that's about it. If you'd like to play a game on the weekend, or just write a couple letters or chat to catch up with each other, it would make me very happy ^^
Hope you're doing well!!
Old 02-12-2021, 02:11 AM   #5
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Hey pink lady!! Been a while I'm also looking to learn chess so I can play against my friends - I listen to some of them play pretty often in our VC, and I'd like to play against them too without feeling like a complete idiot (a bit of an idiot is okay). I know what the pieces are, and for the most part know what moves they can make, but that's about it. If you'd like to play a game on the weekend, or just write a couple letters or chat to catch up with each other, it would make me very happy ^^
Hope you're doing well!!
GIIIIRL I MISS YOU SO MUCH ❤️ I'll text you on kik!

Old 02-12-2021, 09:58 AM   #6
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds fun! I'm definitely interested in this, and I do suck at chess. I'm pretty alright at games in general though, so I shouldn't just roll over

I love bets, games, forfeits, that kind of thing, and I'm a switch myself, so this is right down my alley. I'm not at all experienced with butt stuff (it hasn't done much the times I've tried it), but I do have some toys for it, and I'm willing to give it another shot.

If you want more information about me, reply back or PM me, I'm the type to write too much though, so I'll keep your thread clean by limiting the response here

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
The following user says Thank You to LessAwful for this post:
Old 03-01-2021, 06:28 AM   #7
lilith_
getDare Devil

I'm so sorry to everyone! I have been extremely busy with school work, I will get back to you next Monday when I will finally be free

Old 03-15-2021, 07:04 PM   #8
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there I'd love to play some chess with you given the added bonus that the loser gets given a task/dare etc my kik name is below, hopefully I'll hear from you.

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk