Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-18-2021, 08:15 PM   #1
Tincanhitman

Male 31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (life ruining)

31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (life ruining)

I'll open this with the short version: I'm seeking someone that finds distinct pleasure in the very idea that their life might be irrevocably changed and ruined by the one who owns them.

Obviously this is something hard to actually commit to. Ruining your life for some random asshole on the internet? But every time you fight that feeling back, it comes back stronger a few months later. That feeling that you might not be able to fight that desire off forever is as scary as it is intoxicating.

The kinks I'd seek to fulfill are too many to list here, so I'll just class them as dehumanizing and humiliating. Working toward total control of daily activities would be a given. I wouldn't be just browbeating you into doing as I say though. I find it much more fun and realistic, in practice, to work to convince you it's the best thing for you.

Obviously this ad is a bit vague, but such a task as ruining someone isn't something that can fit a list of kinks and some punishment ideas. If this struck a note with you, reach out. We can discuss the desires you struggle with, and I can share what's come of others that did eventually succumb. You can either PM me here or reach me at kik: allcontrollingmaster

Last edited by Tincanhitman; 01-19-2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:01 AM   #2
Tincanhitman

Bump. I've had a wonderfully disastrous success, looking for another project. I can also be reached on discord: AllControllingMaster#5269
Old 04-13-2021, 06:09 PM   #3
Tincanhitman

Bump. Looking once again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk