Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-28-2021, 09:42 PM   #1
Deadpool871

Male 24/male/switch seeks any age/female/dom in any place

24/male/switch seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hello,

I am a 24 year old male in search of a mistress that I can serve. Especially if she is a switch like me. I have experience being a dom to women but I also enjoy being dominated by them as well. I am still exploring being a sub but I am willing to learn. I am willing to send pics for proof of finished tasks. Would like to not show my face in the beginning but would be willing to down the road.

I am just looking for a woman that is is kind and loves to have a conversation but can also be cruel when she wants to be. A woman that's will to teach me what it means to be a good dog for her.

My current fetishes and limits are in my signature. I am willing to learn new ones as well. My favorite fetish has to be my smell fetish. I enjoy being forced to inhale the scent of sweaty musky feet or the scent of a mistress farts.

If you decide to message me I can send proof (no face) that I am a male sub.

Kik: deadpool871

Advertisements
Kink Talk