Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-29-2021, 02:13 AM   #1
Dark_eyed_Devil

Male 31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hey everyone, thanks for checking out my ad. I've been a dom for about 10 years now. Been apart of the gD community for about 5 or so years. My prerogative has change since I started. Largely because of a large number of changes that have occurred. Mostly for the best.

About me:
I'm 31 years old, with a full-time job. I'm white, 5'5, short/medium brown hair, hazel eyes, and a clean complexion. I have a mandala tattoo on my left arm. No piercings. My favorite color is maroon. My favorite movie right now has been Altia Battle Angle (really hoping for a part 2). Totally into horror movies, anything Nerdy. My Favorite foods are mostly Asian cuisines. A bit more about my kinky side, I'm a Dom at heart. A firm believer that this lifestyle not something to be taken lightly, but with responsibility. My biggest kinks include, pain, humiliation, exhibitionism, and stimulation control.

What I'm looking for:
A female sub who want's a long-term Master. That's the short version. But what I want is someone who is able to communicate with me in a number of different ways, rather it be though e-mail, Skype, gD. Communication is key for me. I want someone who is comfortable with their body and is not afraid to show it off. Yes, photos and videos will be required. I would also like someone who enjoy writing, as I'm one who enjoys reading. I am not looking for a sub, but a slave. There is a difference, but in short, I would like for total submission, but with a certain understanding that satiety is a top priority. I do not use KIK, Instagram, or SNAP. For communication, I require my slave to have Skype. Most importantly, I am looking for someone who is not owned by anyone else.

What will it be like to be my slave:
You will be given daily assignments, rather those assignments are given to you live, or though an e-mail. You will also be doing a blog that talks about your experiences as my slave. You will also be given a set of 10 rules that you will follow at all times. Your limits are your own, and I will not cross them, but what I require I will not let up on, so you will be expected to follow my orders as they are given to you and with exceptional quality. You will also be expected to participate in the gD community among your peers who are experienced/non-toxic. I will not interfere with your personal life, but I do expect you to have time to respond to messages throughout every given day. Above everything else, I expect respect at all times.

So if you've made it this far and this seems like something you can see yourself being a part of, fill out the questionnaire below and I will get back to you within a day or two.

Basic Info
• Name:
Short Answers
• Are you shy:
• Are you a playful type:
• Are you a serious type:
• Are you in a relationship:
• Are you willing to serve multiple:
• Are you a virgin:
• Do you have another Master:
• Have you had another other Masters?
• Willing to share pics:
• Willing to share webcam:
• Willing to share mic:
• What are your limits:
• What are your likes:
• What are you dislikes:

Descriptive Answers
(20 words or more per answer)
• What do you look like:
• What made you apply to this ad:
• What most interest you about becoming a slave:
• What does it mean to be a slave:
• What does it mean to be a Master:
• What do you look for in a Master:
• Why should I choose you to be my slave:

Contact and availability
• How often are you online:
• How often would you be available:
• How soon would you like to start:
• How long do you want to be a slave for:
• What is your Skype online messenger screen name:
Old 01-01-2022, 01:48 PM   #2
Dark_eyed_Devil

Monthly Bump. Still looking. Happy New Year!
Old 02-01-2022, 10:07 PM   #3
Dark_eyed_Devil

Bump for February. Still looking
Old 03-05-2022, 06:09 AM   #4
Dark_eyed_Devil

March bump. Still in search.
Old 04-03-2022, 02:42 PM   #5
Dark_eyed_Devil

April bump. Still in search
Old 05-06-2022, 09:23 AM   #6
Dark_eyed_Devil

May bump. Still looking
Old 06-20-2022, 11:36 PM   #7
Dark_eyed_Devil

June Bump. Still looking
Old 08-07-2022, 08:48 PM   #8
Dark_eyed_Devil

August Bump. Looking
Old 09-18-2022, 09:36 PM   #9
Dark_eyed_Devil

September Bump. Still looking. Serious inquires only.
Old 10-30-2022, 04:35 PM   #10
Dark_eyed_Devil

October bump. Still looking
Old 12-08-2022, 08:11 PM   #11
Dark_eyed_Devil

December push. Persistence much? Lmao

Advertisements
Kink Talk