Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-14-2021, 04:08 PM   #1
new_path

Male 48/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (own my nights)

48/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (own my nights)

Own My Nights / Sleep Interruption

Submissive Male/48/US looking for online owner.

I want to offer myself as a TPE slave but I’m realistic and life tends to get in the way, I don’t know that I realistically promise my days on a long-term consistent basis, but as an experiment, I want to offer my nights.

I’ve found that I am most submissive, obedient, compliant, and susceptible to training and influence when I am sleeping, sleepy, or just woken up. I love being disturbed, inconvenienced, woken from my cozy bed and forced to get up and obey on someone else’s schedule.

Nothing turned me on more than going to bed knowing I could be disturbed at any time and expected to jump out of bed and serve.

I’m looking for someone (who is ideally in a different time zone or available at incompatible hours) who wants to wake me and use me at their convienveince and not mine. My time zone is U.S. PST. I’ve tried this before with a few Dominants and loved it when it worked, and got frustrated when the Dominant was too quick to “be nice and let me get a good rest” too often. I want to be trained to jump from my deep sleep at the notification sound like a panicked animal.

I'm straight and I'm looking for a female dominant ideally, but opening this up for poetntially the right male as I understand the odds are against me here. Age is not important to me (18+) and experience is not necessary if you have compatible desires and temperament. I'm prepared to take this seriously for a Domme who can do the same (or even mentoring a younger dominant without topping from the bottom, no experience doesn't bother me for the right person.)

I'm very new to submission, but I'm not new to this lifestyle and I'm looking for someone to push me, use me, and help me explore and develop this side of myself.

I'd like someone who I can connect with and serve online over a long-term and on a daily/nightly basis, ideally through kik/telegram/wicker me/email/etc. I'm fine with pics but no face or identifying info, voice, etc..

What I can offer:

I can be dedicated, loyal, responsive, consistent, and completely yours. I generally have a lot of flexibility in my schedule to work around my Domme's schedule.

What I want/need:
I'll need some amount of daily attention and guidance from you to keep me focused.

You also must be intelligent and have some command of the written language and at least attempt to use proper grammar and punctuation.

Things I’m open to exploring:
pet play
bathroom control
humiliation
hidden public
orgasm denial/control
body-writing
pee
panties
degradation/embarrassment

Some things I am not looking to get into:

face pics or identifying information
diapers
poop
anal
findoms
involving family

Last edited by new_path; 11-14-2021 at 04:10 PM.
The following user says Thank You to new_path for this post:
Old 11-20-2021, 10:33 AM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Great ad.

And look at what he is into: sleep deprivation. With that you can not only control him directly, but how he feels the next day - that sick grinding feeling of being tired and having to push yourself along. Re-read this part of the ad!
I’ve found that I am most submissive, obedient, compliant, and susceptible to training and influence when I am sleeping, sleepy, or just woken up. I love being disturbed, inconvenienced, woken from my cozy bed and forced to get up and obey on someone else’s schedule.

Nothing turned me on more than going to bed knowing I could be disturbed at any time and expected to jump out of bed and serve.

I’m looking for someone (who is ideally in a different time zone or available at incompatible hours) who wants to wake me and use me at their convienveince and not mine. My time zone is U.S. PST. I’ve tried this before with a few Dominants and loved it when it worked, and got frustrated when the Dominant was too quick to “be nice and let me get a good rest” too often. I want to be trained to jump from my deep sleep at the notification sound like a panicked animal.

I am not able to take you up on it right now (in fact I might like suffering the same sort of thing!) but I wish you and your future dom/tormentor all the fun you can handle.
Old 11-21-2021, 03:37 PM   #3
new_path

Default Sleep Interruption

Thank you for the well wishes and encouragement Sir.

I have made a blog post talking a little more about the sleep interruption aspect

Sleep Interruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Great ad.

And look at what he is into: sleep deprivation. With that you can not only control him directly, but how he feels the next day - that sick grinding feeling of being tired and having to push yourself along. Re-read this part of the ad!

I am not able to take you up on it right now (in fact I might like suffering the same sort of thing!) but I wish you and your future dom/tormentor all the fun you can handle.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:00 PM   #4
Shadowfax

Default Amazing concept

Such an amazing concept, to deprive you of sleep and comfort purely to fulfil a whim I might have at 3am 😂 I hope you find what you’re looking for.
Old 11-28-2021, 09:00 AM   #5
new_path

Default Sleep Interruption

For anyone interested in more on the sleep interruption kink, I made another blog post with examples of tasks I have been given in my sleep.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94579
Old 12-01-2021, 08:51 AM   #6
new_path

Found and served a great Miss for over a week who shared my interest in sleep interruption, and I had some exhausting and exciting nights.

Unfortunately time commitments on her end have made the future uncertain, so I am openly looking again, ideally for a Domme
Old 01-05-2022, 04:01 PM   #7
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Great ad

and you have a great body

Advertisements
Kink Talk