Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-18-2021, 05:08 AM   #1
Jeagermanjensen

Key Pushing boundaries -- forced cum eating or chastity time

Note: As title suggests, this is fiction This is a way for me to kind brainstorm/articulate what I find hot.

Background: I have been hooking up with a woman (Taylor) who I was casually dating. She is pretty open minded and (potentially?) switch. She's only really had vanilla and limited sub experiences but together we are exploring. She's definitely has less of an idea about what she likes but at least she is willing to explore with me!

###############################################

You know those nights when a dirty thought crosses your mind and you masturbate to it once...twice...and it's still there. Well, a few days ago I had one of those thoughts and tonight was the nigh to make it a reality. I was on my way to Taylor's and was in a particularly submissive mood. I was determined to be a slut tonight.

A small tangent, I don't get the phrase "slut shaming". I think it takes a lot for people to cast aside their self-consciousness and do the dirty/nasty things they want to do in the bedroom. I'm taking that word back and I know you guys are as well. I strive to be a slut. So anyway, on to tonight.

I had planned tonight's sex out in my head already. Taylor's personality is more with the flow, where I as I like to plan certain "milestones" for the night. I am not a sissy or into feminization or cuckoldry but I want to be a total slut. Tonight's fixation was being fed my own cum. I'm not against the idea as a concept, but the whole stigma of exists, plus I've only had 1 girlfriend who was into the act. I'd say I was neutral, leaning away and I wanted to make sure I followed through.

The night began like it always did. She opened the door, I stepped in a few feet and then we made out until she had to finish getting ready. Now that she's more understanding of my submissive tendencies, she was ready to accept me on my offer to eat her out to start the night. Per the usual, she laid back on the bed until she was close to the edge, then sat up to kiss me a thank while grabbing my dick through my pants. Within a few minutes we were in the car on the way to dinner and drinks.

The night wasn't too eventful until we were at the second bar. We were sitting in a quiet-ish bar near the back, still people around, but with the noise in the bar we were practically alone. She could tell I was being a little but more intense, and based on the boner I had something on my mind. She put her hand on my upper thigh, leaned in close, and asked "You have something on your mind?". I replied with a big asymmetrical smile as my mind raced with the possibilities. "Oh? What is it? I know you're noticed you weren't wearing the cage tonight. I was almost hoping you would". Her confident smile nearly did me in.

We've been playing around with chastity/teasing/denial and she's taken an interest but typically I always initiated a denial game and her happily went along. She didn't have her "sea legs" so to speak. For her to be so open about it was a huge step. As I laughed and gave a very sarcastic "No, unfortunately. But it is at your place, it isn't too late in the night". Still not revealing what had me so worked up.

She leaned in closer and we started to make out very deeply for a few seconds as she put her hand straight onto my groin. I put my hand on her neck, gently pulled in her in and told her "I want you to help me push my boundaries tonight. I want to finish in you tonight, not only that, I want to do it reverse cowgirl. I want to see your ass riding up on and down on my cock when I cum." At this point, I was whispering directly into her ear as I softly commanded her neck. "After I cum, I want to slide backwards until you're sitting on my face. I want to clean you so that no cum touches the bed or else".

"Or else?", she laughed. "what does that mean?".

"Well I have heard a lot of dudes back out of it, so like I said, I want to do this and I might need some extra motivation". I trailed off, clearly implying I had something in mind.

"Such as"

"Well, I was thinking, maybe 2 weeks of denial, only let out of the cage for sports, edging, and obviously whenever you wanted".

Her smile gave a few things away. For starters, we didn't need anymore drinks, it was time to go home. Secondly, she was loving it. The look in her eyes was clear, the more we explored her dominant side, the more she loved it. She paused for a moment, leaned back so our faces were a few inches apart and asked, "So let me get this straight. You want me to force you to eat your own cum out of me?". I nodded. "The deal is that you have to fully clean me, so that if any cum gets on the sheets you're locked up for 2 weeks?". I nodded again. "You recognize this is the longest potential lock up we've ever talked about. You've only done 10 days and that was once!".

"I'm serious about this, I want to be forced to try this". I paused for a minute. "If I really hate it then we can talk afterward, but like you know I've tried my precum and it actually tastes a little good to be honest".

"Deal, you get the check and I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Let's get out of here". And with that I watched her ass until it was out of view and then went up to the bar to close out.

While I was paying, my phone lit up with a text from her that read "Holy shit, I'm so wet. I'm loving this". It's safe to say I had tucked my dick up into my waistband because there was no way anyone wouldn't have noticed my erection. I shot back, "oh yeah, prove it" hoping to receive a visual taste of what I was about to fully experience. She didn't respond.

Well, she didn't respond via text. As we got in the car, she handed me her underwear. It was a spicy black thong, one of my favorites. Her underwear was so wet, it was impossible to touch it without getting my fingers wet. It was impossible to ignore her smell as the sexual tension rose and rose.

We made it home and she had me strip as she kept her dress on. She stood behind and started to stroke me with some lube. I was hard in and instant. With her other finger, she was making circles around my asshole. With the foreplay of the night and all this stimulation, it took less then a minute for me to get close; even she was surprised. She excused herself to clean her finger and go to the bathroom. As she left she told me, "Get the cage and keys out. I want them on the nightstand as a reminder for you to not fail".

In the spare minutes, I did as she asked. The cage was out. The bed was clear, and I started to touch myself to stay hard. She walk into the room with a commanding, confident energy. Shoulders back and completely naked. She sat on the chair with her legs pulled up and told me to go to town. I took the invitation immediately and pulled the hood back and pinching behind it to push it forward. She likes a mix of aggressive tongue boxing and dragging my teeth across it. After a minute or two she placed her hand under my gin and gently pulled me up, a sign to kiss and fuck her.

Hard as a rock, I did just that. I did my best to keep my mind blank as I knew I was going to have lasting power. She came once and was building towards a second whispered into her ear, "I'm approaching the edge".

She responded, "be careful, we're not in position. Let's move over to the bed."

With that, we moved to the bed and she got on top facing me. She started to ride me and told me that I didn't need to worry about lasting longer for her. "Once I switch to reverse cowgirl, our deal is on and there is no going back. Look over there to the left. That cage will be on you except when I give you permission to take it off and know that you will not have permission to cum for the entire two weeks if any cum gets on the bed." I was rapidly building to an orgasm. "If you are hesitant about following through now, say so. Otherwise, look me in the eyes and tell me that you understand the conditions".

As she kept riding, I did my best to moan out and intelligible, "I accept the conditions".

With that she kissed me on the cheek and whisper, "You're such a good slut. Be a good cum eater for me now". She turned around so that her vagina/ass were right over my face allowing me the opportunity for a quick lick. Then she slid forward and slowly started to ride me. With the view and her pace, I was going to last less than a minute. "Remember slut, not one drop on the bed".

Before she could get that sentence out, I informed her I was on the edge and then asked for permission to cum. She waited 3 seconds before saying yes and nearly doubling her rhythm. I came so hard, a true toe curling orgasm. She was shocked by all the tension that was being released. She slowed down and then told me to lay back.

As she slid back, a small bubble of cum landed on my chest, but the majority was still inside. I opened my mouth and started to lick vigorously as the mixture of our fluids leaked out. Thankfully, it wasn't too much and to be honest it didn't taste bad. After two minutes or so, I felt safe enough to have her dismount. She took the little bit of cum on my chest, scooped it with a finger and placed it on my tongue, clearly proud of me.

She slipped two fingers in herself and tasted it, then had me taste it. She commented that it did taste a little different, noting that our two fluids pair nicely. With a wicked smile, she inserted her fingers a third time but instead of rubbing a tongue she rubbed it on the sheets. Confused why she would do that, she verbalized what I was starting to realize. "We just agreed our fluids are still mixed inside of me. I'm so proud of you for eating that whole load, but technically...there's still cum on the sheets. "

The combination of the weight of her words and the cruelty of her grin, I knew I had to admit she was right. It was just too hot otherwise. Now that we were laying next to each other, I pulled her in for a kiss and started to grind into her. She reached around to grab my ass cheek. I was unusually hard again, normally I have a decent refractory period. Addressing the "elephant" in the room, she pushed me back onto my back and said "I know what to do with this".

We continued to fuck for 10-20 minutes. Took a few different positions and a little more dirty talk we had but cum and were ready to be done. We cuddled for a minute before we went to to bathroom to pee and shower. While she was on the toilet, she told me to go back and get the cage.

She put the cage on in the shower, where I licked her to another orgasm. I knew it was going to be a long, but incredibly exciting two weeks.

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, cum eating, orgasm denial