Old 10-13-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
slave2100

Default The Debt Payback - Chapter 1

Whips and cakes

The darkness and the devil. A lockup and a tied helpless girl.

Yes, that’s me, the alone helpless girl, with tied hands and legs, in small inappropriate clothes, insufficient to hide most of me, and then there is Dirk, the devil, prince of the town, coming towards me with disrespectful intentions.

My eyes are partially filled with tears and partially with fear. I am weak, bond and exposed to a hungry man who is desperate to eat my youth, eager to ruin my grace.

‘Dirk, please. Please don’t do this to me’ I implore to show mercy, but he comes closer and gets a nasty look on my half-covered body.

I lower my eyes, I am ashamed. The way he looks at me is so offensive.

‘No denies today, bitch. I gonna pluck your ego, pluck your juicy soft body slowly and steadily’ he says and unhooks the thin bra that covered my delicate breasts.

Ahhh…..It felt like some electric shock. Never before I had my breast uncovered like this, and that too before a man. All these years I so carefully saved myself, saved my youth with so much caution.

Sex is a fantasy, I never even had an affair, but this?

I never thought I’ll have to face these activities with tied hands and legs. I never thought my fantasies would be miseries. I never wanted to get naked before a man without my will.

‘Ahh…..’ I moan quietly as Dirk, getting behind me, slips his palms on my breasts, and then rubs against it.

It’s strange. I should be offended, and I sure am ashamed, but why I don’t feel so bad about what’s happening?

He’s molesting me, squeezing my breast, laying hands on my entire uncovered top, but there’s tender in his touch, like he likes my delicate curves.

‘Oh, Emily! Where were you all this time?’ he mumbles in my ears and then smells my hair.

He then gets on my front and licking my left breast for a second, he bends down to get his face close towards my belly, shifting his focus on my waist.

‘Like a silk, smooth and soft’ he comments, rubs his nose on my waist, and then gets his face closer to my bottom, on the most sensitive part of my body, the only things that’s covered in my body.

I have no idea how to describe this. I never thought I’ll have to go through something this disrespectful. Although he didn’t remove my panties till now, not yet, but I feel so uncomfortably excited, like something sensual is going to happen.

For a second he gets his nose on my bottom and tries smelling it. It’s so awkward and humiliating.

‘Dirk, please. I beg you, don’t do this, don’t ruin my life’ I beg again, although it’s hopeless.

He looks at me, chuckles, and then focuses again on my bottom. Then without considering my feelings, he lowers the only thing covering me, my panties, and there it is again, a cold wave that runs through my entire body.

I feel so harassed, so humiliated. I thought he would spare me but no, I was wrong. He actually has stripped me naked and God knows what’s his plans now. There sure will be an act of molestation and sex, but the question is how. Will he do it with manners, or will it be another story of misery and pain.

‘Ahhhh…….Please……..dont……ahhhhhh’ I mumble with closed eyes as he slowly rubs two of his fingers in my bottom lips, leaving me with strange cozy emotions.

My body is kind of numb and my body hairs are erect. While he explores my private part deep, my breast urge to get squeezed and my buttocks tickle on their own.

‘Ahhhh……….’ I moan again, this time stretching my legs, hands, and entire body, but what?

Suddenly he stops, even before getting deep into me and I know I shouldn’t be, but I am kind of depressed, a kind of unhappy like there is a suppressed thirst inside me, an incomplete orgasm.

‘No, don’t. I cannot be true’ he says and gets his finger off me for a while, like he has discovered something unexpected.

I open my eyes and look at him for answers.

‘Emily, my love, don’t tell me you haven’t done this before’ he says while I take a deep breath and lowers my eyes with shame.

‘Holy God! You’re a virgin, at this age?’ he asks, chuckling while I stay still as a statue.

‘Oh great. I can’t thank my fate enough. Finally, a virgin, after so long. I thought this town has no more like you’ he says and comes closer again with more enthusiasm.

Then kissing my lips forcefully, he pulls one of my nipples again. That was rude and it hurt.

‘Ahh….ouch….ahhhh’ I shout with pain as he twists my nipples rudely.

He chuckles. There is proudness in his face, like he has accomplished something big. It’s like he’s filled with another level of energy, maybe because he wasn’t expecting a virgin.

‘Save your shouts, girl, because this night is going to be bloody’ he mumbles and bends down again while I close my eyes with fear.

I can’t see what I am facing. I am in pain, I am distressed. I just want to get over this night.

‘Wake up, Emily’ someone says while I moan quietly.

I still feel his hands playing with me, his fingers digging inside.

‘Emily, it’s me. Wake up’ someone again pokes me quietly, while I open my eyes slowly.

For a moment I lost the track of the reality of where I am and with whom. It’s Sam, my roommate, my boyfriend, trying to get me over one of my scariest nightmares. Well, not a nightmare, a memoir to be more precise.

‘Sam? Oh, Sam, it’s you’ I say and lay palms on his cheeks, trying to feel his presence.

My heart is still paced.

‘Yes beautiful, it’s me’ he replies and presses his lips on mine.

I too press myself towards him and feel his softness all over my numb body.

Thank God those creepy days are over when I had to face so much
humiliation. Thank God my life is saved and I’m alive and kicking.

‘Now come on. You need to come with me’ he says while I pause for a moment, not knowing where he intends me to take.

‘I feel dizzy, Sam. Let’s sleep, please’ I plead as it’s already close to midnight.

I am supposed to attend a very important meeting with sales executives tomorrow and it’s scheduled for 8 in the morning. I am supposed to sleep by now.

‘It won’t be late, I promise. Just come along’ he says and pulls my left arm to wake me up from my bed.

He then walks me towards the hall and my lips widened with happiness. I am so surprised because the entire hall is decorated with candles and ribbons. It’s so romantic. There is a cake on the table and tiny blinking lights are on the ceiling like stars in the skies.

‘Happy 24th birthday my love’ he says pulling me towards himself, pressing on my lips again.

I feel so special, so loved. I didn’t think he’ll remember I was but I was so wrong. Not only he remembered but also he prepared to make it special.

‘Thank you, Harry. I don’t know how to describe how beautiful this looks’ I say while, ‘not as beautiful as you’ he says, kissing on my forehead.

‘Now come on, cake time’ he says and unexpectedly starts undressing me one by one.

First, it’s my T-shirt and then my trouser while I try to stop him in between, unaware of what he’s trying to do.

‘What?’ he asks at my denial while I chuckle with questionable eyes.

‘Why are you stripping me?’ I ask but he pulls my trouser down towards my legs, leaving me in just my undergarments.

‘This day is so special and this year I wanna make you celebrate it in a special way, my special way’ he tells, and getting on my back, he unhooks my bra to gets my breast naked.

I am still unable to understand what he means and what way he wants me to celebrate. I instantly cover my breasts with my palms.

‘Your special way? What’s that?’ I ask before he could pull down my panties.

‘Yes, the way you were born, naked’ he says and pulls my pants, stripping me completely naked.

There are Goosebumps and slow breaths inside me. I bring palms to rescue my nakedness.

‘Yes, sexy. I want you to celebrate today without wearing anything, just like you came to this world, 24 years back, without any clothes’ he says and my stripped body tickles on its own.

It's a little offensive and also a little awkward way to celebrate the day when you desire to look special. Being a girl my ways of celebrations differs from him. I want pretty dress, people, and claps all around but what do I say, men are men, and they want what they want.

Never was I naked on my birthday, not before today.

Well, it’s not important what he wants or demands, because I know how much he likes and admires me, and that is all that matters in a relationship. Celebrating the day naked is the least I can give in exchange for what preparations he has done for me today. It’s really beautiful and priceless.

‘What are you thinking, sexy?’ he asks as I stand naked without much expression or words.

Trying to hide my private parts, ‘Nothing, just about your ways’ I say.

‘What about it? Don’t you like it?’ he asks coming closer and then kisses on my bare shoulder.

I smile, blush.

‘This? It’s awesome’ I say pointing towards ribbons and lights, ‘but this? It feels kind of offensive’ I reply with a tricky chuckle.

He too chuckles.

‘Save your respect, sexy, because there’s more to come which you may not like’ he says and all of a sudden grabs both of my palms and tries to handcuff them.

I don’t know what’s happening, or what he intends to do, but am neither worried nor scared. I trust him so in reply I didn’t resist but lose myself to him while he handcuffs me on my back with ease. He then smells my loin and kisses on my back waist.

He is excited and I could sense his thing getting erect. It’s pressing on my uncovered buttocks and I am on a verge of getting laid.

‘Why handcuffs? Atleast let me cut the cake’ I mumble while kissing me again on my back neck a couple of times, he comes forwards to take me towards the table which has the cake.

I follow without any further questions while he lights 11 candles, the magic candles on the cake. He then looks at me with mixed expressions, as not comfortable in exposing his naughty plan.

I wait for a few seconds but I am not a person with a lot of patience.

‘Sam, what do you want me to do?’ I ask while he looks shy.

I wonder what’s going inside him but looking at him smiling cunningly, I could say that whatever it is that he has planned, it’s not what I will like and am sure of it.

‘I would like to add something extra’ he says, chuckles, while I wait to hear his plan.

‘Back in college we had a tradition of birthday bang, remember?’ he says, and all of a sudden a cold wave runs through me.

Birthday bang? Well, that wasn’t exactly a girl thing but boys used to do that all the time. It was a system where the birthday boy was thrashed by all his friends altogether, a kind of molestation with a lot of violence. Many a time the victim even cried with pain and begged for mercy but no one stopped as it happened to everybody, to every boy on his birthday.

We girls always found it unconventional and barbaric way of celebration although there were few rogue girls who actually celebrated in the same way.
Well, none of my friends were that wicked so I didn’t get a chance to get into something that violent.

‘Harry no, not at all, please’ I say after seeing the same wickedness in his face.

He sure is in a mood to whip me but with tied hands, I am so uncomfortable about it.

Well, ignoring my denials he lits the candles and asks me to puff but I stand back and try to save myself from being trashed. What’s worst is I am naked and my hands are handcuffed.

‘Come on, don’t be a girl. I’ll just smack you in my way, sexy, just in your back, that’s it’ he assures but I am still not ready for the violence.

I shake my head and take few steps back. In reply, he chuckles.

‘Don’t worry. I’ll just use my palms, nothing else, no paddle, I promise’ he says.

I can feel my heart beating as he says paddle. It’s a whipping item used in BDSM and believe me, it hurts, a lot. I hate it when he plays with it on me.
PS – We both are BDSM lovers but with boundaries.

Well, my constant ignorance will cost me because I can see him getting irritated.

‘If you don’t blow the candles now, I’ll use the whip until your ass turns red, and moreover, I’ll also use paddles’ he says while my heart pounds.
He isn’t joking.

‘You dare not, Harry, else…’, ‘else what? Your hands are tied’ he interrupts and coming near me, he slaps my buttocks with power.

It was noisy but wasn’t much painful. He then drags me towards the cake and although I resist, I couldn’t save myself.

‘I’ll just smack your ass, and just till the time you blow all the candles’ he says and makes me bend on my knee to get my face close to candles.

Then without asking much, he slaps my buttocks, both of them one by one.

I am offended, ashamed, and humiliated but moreover, I am also naked and being slapped in my back. It’s painful and irritating but with tied hands I am helpless so I don’t see a way to escape until I blow candles, exactly like he wants.

He isn’t stopping so getting out of options I start puffing the unkind magic candles which are hard to blow, and Harry keeps on slapping my bare ass with his rough palms. Initially, it felt good, pleasurable, but now after a minute, after getting more than twenty slaps, I feel hurt. My ass has turned numb and has also started to pain, but not for long as I blow off the last candle and Harry stops instantly.

My ass is on fire and it burns with pain. It’s so uncomfortable when I can’t even touch my back. I lay on the floor the sooner Harry stops. Closing my eyes for a moment I take a deep breath.

‘Would you care to free me now?’ I say at smiling Harry but he looks in a different mood.

‘Look at you, all tied and beaten, laying on the floor, asking for mercy. Ahh….it’s so pleasurable’ he says, laugh.

I don’t remember when I was this humiliated. His words are so true that I lower my eyes with shame.

‘Wait, sexy. Wait for the cake’ he says and cutting a big piece, he brings it closer to my lips.

Black forest, my favorite! Well, finally something sweet on my birthday but before it can eat the last part, he licks it off my lips. It’s so romantic and sexy. We also kissed for a while.

He then, without unchaining my palms, starts to rub my entire nude body with the cake, like trying to wax me. Well, I know this pretty well because this isn’t the first time. He did this before and even I am a fan of it. I too like doing it on his body.

After waxing my sensitive parts with cake, he slowly licks, bites the cream off my body part by part. First off my shoulder, neck, then off my breasts, both of them, slowly and tenderly.

Ahhh….it feels so awesome because his way to please is pleasurable to the fullest. Once in a while he also bites on my sensitive parts, especially on my thighs, and although it pains, there’s a taste of delight in it.

Slowly after licking and biting on unnecessary parts, he finally brings his lips to my body part where he left most of the cake, my bottom. He looks at me for a moment, just to know if I am ok to move forward, and in reply, I close my eyes with a deep breath.

‘Ahhhhh…………’ I moan, shout quietly, as his tongue tickles my bottom lips, digging deep into it.

His teeth also come into action and my God, I am so close to release.
I have no idea when was the pre-release because I am already wet, else it must be his mouth’s water on my bottom.

Being handcuffed, it’s a total surrender from my side and the only thing I can do now is to wait for his next move. Playing with my tongue for few minutes, he finally spreads my legs to straddle them wide.

It’s time for some real action because his pant chain is down and the beast is out.

Leaning over me like a crossbow, he slips his thing into my pit. It’s painful for a moment as there is less lubrication but soon pleasure took over the pain.

As it starts now, he also starts squashing my breasts softly with his hands, and instantly my nipples spring to attention. It’s his touch that is so tender. I am always craving for them.

After few seconds of strokes, he leans forward and gets his tongue to lick my stomach.

‘Ahhhhh……. ‘ I moan again as he bites me in process.

With restrained hands, all I can do is moan quietly with pleasure while he comes forward to kiss my lips again.

Although restrained and dirty, I am in seventh heaven with all my private parts riding along with me.

I can now feel his strokes getting stronger, while I spread my legs wider to create some more space. I am a little uncomfortable but the pleasure surpasses the pain. As I open my eyes and look at him, I see him making happy faces while sliding in and out of me, slowly, gently. I smile in reaction but he increases the intensity of strokes, forcing me to closes my eyes again.

The night gets noisy as there are mutual shouts of pleasure. I hope my neighbors aren’t light sleepers else cops would knock us.

Strokes have now increased with intensity, and I can now sense his juice shooting inside my honeypot. I know he’s close but I think I am closer. I can feel him wetting me from inside but I can also feel my own climax breaking me with a tingling shudder.

Full story here
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to slave2100 for this post:
Old 10-14-2021, 06:54 AM   #2
slave2100

Default The Debt Payback - Chapter 2

The office and the threat

Money, love, peace, and satisfaction are something which brings success and happiness in most of our lives, but success and happiness are two different things and it may not be co-related.

Success is defined by the money you earn, the position you hold, and the respect you have. It’s mostly career-oriented, but happiness, on the other hand, comes from family, love, and the time you get to spend on yourself.

Happiness is a kind of self-success. It isn’t necessary that one is happy with her success, or if one is happy doesn’t mean she is successful, but if you achieve either of it, happiness or success, the other goal is close to knocking.

The worst for anyone is hanging between both of them, trying to achieve both but unable to get either, and I, like most of us, lie in the same place. I am neither successful, nor happy, and even have a very itchy dark past that resists me to move forward.

‘Look at him, just look at that hot cake’ says Anna, sneaking a peek towards Joe who is laughing, chatting with his colleagues.

Joe works with us in the same office but is from a different department, from the IT department. He is handsome, intelligent and earns a lot while we, the salespeople, have to work harder to achieve our required target. Our yearly hike, promotions, and bonus depend on the rating of our performance. It sounds so sad but this is life.

‘I feel like eating him, now and here’ Anna says with desperate eyes while I laugh in reply.

She is his secret admirer for God knows how long.

Initially, she used to like him but then she fell in love, and now she turns horny whenever Joe comes before her eyes. Loving someone isn’t bad, neither is getting aroused, but the problem is she never even had a conversation with Joe for more than a minute. Like most girls, she lives in her own wonderland where the most handsome boy of office would approach her on his own and will take her on a date in a place with wine and candles.

Well, it’s impossible for her, not in the world where she lives, because she isn’t a match, neither by appearance nor by personality. On one hand, we have Joe who is tall, muscular, and has a killer smile, and on another hand, there is my friend Anna who is overweight, hesitant, and has zero sense of makeup or dressing.

‘Anna, my love, please finish your lunch. It’s already two’ I nudge my lost friend as official lunchtime is almost over and we’re somewhat late.

Surprisingly, before we are done with lunch, Joe looks towards us and waves his hand with a smile. Yes, we know each other but this isn’t something that happens a lot. We do meet sometimes in random places in the office but he never responds like he just did.

‘What the hell, did he hear me?’ says Anna lowering her eyes with shame, trying to hide herself behind me.

In response to Joe’s wave, I too reply with a smile and now he walks towards us with the same chuckle.

‘I think he caught you stealing glances’ I say to Anna who still isn’t ready to look at Joe.

‘Hey Emily’ greets Joe offering a handshake and I stand to acknowledge.

‘Just wanted to greet you happy birthday’ he says and the handshake turns into a small hug while Anna just sits with downcast eyes, like unable to perceive the reality.

‘Thank you, Joe. So glad you remembered’ I say while he smiles.

‘Yes, I do, we all did’ he says signaling the rest of the colleagues who bid me wishes from afar.

‘So big plans tonight? Where’s the celebration?’ he asks looking towards introvert Anna who still pretends like a stranger, while I blush in reply.

‘Not yet, Joe. No big plans I suppose, just small celebration at my place’ I say while he nods, thinks something for few moments.

‘Still, celebration is a celebration, no matter where or how big’ he says.
I chuckle.

‘Will message you guys if we plan something’ I say looking at Anna who nods, finally, but still avoids seeing at us.

‘Definitely. Just ping me and we’ll be there’ he says and leaves the place while we too walk back towards our cabins.

‘Should we invite him?’ I ask and now she replies to me with an unpleased face.

‘Can you still see me?’ she comments while I ponder.

‘Really? Am I even visible?’ she asks, chuckles with a humiliated face and I can understand her frustration.

All-time I was with Joe, he didn’t care, not even for once, to greet or even shake hands with Anna. Well, in his defense, even she didn’t care to look or smile at him but she is my friend, a very one, so I can’t judge neither can I take Joe’s side.

‘Don’t worry, my love. You deserve much better’ I say with a small hug while she takes a deep breath to lower her blood pressure.

‘In any universe where I am his boss, I would love to make him my pet’ she mumbles in frustration.

That made me laugh like crazy.

‘What? Your pet?’ I ask for more and she nods.

‘Yes, and I’ll strip him naked and tie him up’ she adds.

I can’t say how funny she sounds when she is this upset.

‘And?’ I poke further.

‘And I’ll just beat his ass till it turns red, till he begs for mercy’ she says and now I feel my body going loose from the laugh and fun.

‘Oh God! Poor Joe’ I say and try to control myself.

I didn’t remember when I laughed for so long. It’s so fun hanging around her, especially when she’s upset about someone. She once said the same about our 65 years old CEO when she didn’t get a bonus at Christmas.

‘I’m coming, have to pee’ I say stopping in between, while she goes inside the office, & I rush towards the washroom.

The thing unfair with life is it always gives what we deserve, and not what we want. One can’t get all her dreams to come true, neither can one hope for a perfect life. There always will be some unfulfilled wish, a desire, and it isn’t a bad thing. It gives us hope, a goal, which is a necessary element, a soul stone for everyone who wants adventure in life.

‘Hey mom’ I answer my mother’s call and before she could answer, a smile pops on my lips.

I haven’t talked to her for a week. She doesn’t call me during working hours but it’s my birthday.

Well, I wait for a reply for there is silence from her side, although I can still hear some noise from the other end. She might be in a market.

‘Mom?’ I ask again but there is still no answer, but a noise which I guess is nothing but a network issue.

The place she lives, the village, isn’t so developed so this is a common issue we face every other day. Nevertheless, I still wait for her but she doesn’t answer so I look back at my cell phone to see if the call is still connected.

‘Talk to her, you bitch’ all of a sudden a harsh sound shoots my ears and my heart pounds, my breath stops.

‘What the hell just happened? Who is she with?’ I ask myself and suddenly an old wound scratches inside me.

I already know who is on the other side. I do recognize that monstrous shout because it still haunts me in my scariest nightmares. Suddenly there’s a cold shiver inside me and my body loosens. The flashbacks of my past are all I can see now.

Before I can hear anything more, I hear small moans of my mom, like she is being tortured, forced to something without will.

‘Oh God! Please save her’ I pray and hold my breaths.

‘Emily’ my mom finally speaks and before she can tell anything, I understand everything.

She is in trouble, in deep trouble, and me, I am busted now because I know what’s coming for me now. Ahh…I can describe how fast my heart’s beating, what trauma I am in.

I don’t know what to say, how to respond. I am speechless, I am a dead person.

‘Mom?’ I ask, trying to know what’s happening, what has Dirk done to her, but she is unable to say anything, instead, she starts to break into tears.

‘Mom, are you all right?’ I ask while she just moans to let me know that she’s in trouble.

For a moment the world looks blurry and my eyes fill with tears, but it’s not because am sad. I am scared to death.

‘Emily, it’s not me, it's Ira’ she says and here it is again, the cold shiver that shakes my spine.

Ira is my small sister, 3 years younger than me and right now my brain has nothing but anger and agony. I will kill those bastards if they even touch my little sister.

‘Mom, what have they done?’ I ask regaining my strength.

‘They took her’ she replies but before she can finish, ‘yes, she is boss’s entertainment now’ Bob, one of Dirk’s bodyguard replies.

I am broken. I am helpless and I hate myself so much, just because whatever my little sister is facing now is just a result of what I did a few years back.

‘Yes bitch, you heard it right. Your innocent sister is now with our boss, probably getting played in lockup’ he says, laughs and I hear other men doing same, while moans of my mom are also audible.

I have started to sweat now. My whole body feels loose.

‘I swear to God if you even touch her, I’ll….’,’ What will you do, you bitch’ he interrupts before I finish.

‘I’ll tell you what you can do. Pack your bags and rush here else you know how boss plays with virgins. I hope you haven’t forgotten what happened with you a few years back’ he threatens, commemorates me about the time I was used and played.

Ira must be facing the same hell, that’s so terribly horrifying to even think about.

Oh God, please save my sister, save her till I get to her.

Full story HERE
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post:
Old 10-15-2021, 08:01 AM   #3
slave2100

Default The Debt Payback - Chapter 3

Young and beautiful
Four years earlier

Priorities and perception are like two sides of the same coin, and the name of that coin is knowledge. If we perceive a thing positively with adequate knowledge, that becomes our priority and if just the negative approach is perceived, the priorities changes. The problem is us, mankind as a whole, where we are more prone to negative aspects of almost everything, neglecting its bright side, the advantage, joy, and pleasure, and the best example of this is me.

For me, a girl who was career-oriented from the very beginning, the things like relationships, love, affairs, and even marriage were always something I wanted to avoid. Yes, I had some friends in my college but I was never close to anyone. With shackled emotions, I always considered men and sex, a taboo, even though all of my friends were involved in those momentary activities all the time. Call it my childhood or inadequate understanding, but being a virgin one is unable to understand the joy of pleasure, the feeling when you make love with passion.

Well, I don’t hate the girl I was four years back neither do I love the person I am now. It’s like we both have our own capabilities and disabilities.

It was the beginning of summer with Sun warming the earth when I first stepped into the village Clay Valley, the place where we shifted after selling our old house in the countryside. With my dad passing a few years ago, it was quite difficult for mom to raise her two kids, me and Ira. Under so many financial problems, she had no other option than to change our large old house which was located near market, to a small 1000 square feet old house in that village.

Back then I was in my final year of diploma so couldn’t help my mom in shifting houses, but the sooner my final term got over, I rushed towards my new home.

It was nine in the morning when the train stopped for a couple of minutes at Clay Valley Railway station and I had to rush outside with two heavy bags on my weak shoulders. Dizzy and improperly dressed in my nightgown, I even forget to cover my half uncovered body with a shirt and jumped out of the train just like that but the sooner the rays of Sun touched me, I knew I made the right selection of clothes. It was so hot and that too at 9 in morning.

The village railway station was small but there were still a dozen of people busy in themselves. For a second I looked around the place in search of some water but I could see no shops. I was so exhausted and within minutes I also started to sweat like crazy. Also, my bag had all my clothes, books and everything I owned for the last 3 years.

‘Let me help you with this, may I?’ someone said and I turned back to look at him.

In orange short and black pants there was this boy, probably my age, standing to offer me a hand and even before I could have answered, he took one of the heavy bags off my shoulders.

‘Hello, mam, I am Clark. I have a taxi if you need to go somewhere he introduced and I smiled back at him.

Somehow I had a feeling that I knew him because both his face and voice sounded familiar.

‘Hi, am Emily’ I said and shook hands.

‘Actually, I am very new to this place but I have this address’ I said showing him my house’s address.

He chuckled as if he was familiar with my address and then he looked at me differently, like he too had a feeling like he knew me.

‘This place isn’t far, just half an hour drive’ he told me while I tried to make my clothes proper, tried to find my shirt in my purse but it wasn’t there, maybe in my bag.

‘You must have had a rough night’ he concluded at the way I looked in my nightdress and sweaty body.

I nodded, chuckled.

‘Don’t ask. First the train and then the summer’ I said making my hair, making a pony.

My throat is so dry, I can drink a river.

‘Where can I get water?’ I asked while he pointed towards his taxi and without any more conversation, we took the way outside.

I was still unsure of how he felt familiar. I had never been here before so I couldn’t have possibly known him, neither was I comfortable in asking him about his detail.

‘Hey sexy, come ride with us’ out of nowhere someone comments before we could reach Clark’s taxi, and all of a sudden my breaths slows, legs froze.

Who in hell talks like this! Who in this age is so unmannered!

There they were, the gang of jerks, the creeps in a jeep with hungry eyes and dripping jaws. It looked like they were seeing a girl for the first time.

I felt so ashamed, humiliated, because of the way they were looking at me, at my half uncovered skin, at my curves, that I felt like a goat between a wolf’s pack. There weren’t many people around the place and I felt so insecure, so unsafe like something bad was going to happen, as trouble lays ahead my path.

Well for a moment I slowed but the sooner I saw the taxi, I rushed towards it to hide myself even before Clark could follow, while he stopped for a while as if intending to answer those vulgar comments, but soon he realized something, maybe that he was alone, so he ignored them and came towards his taxi where I already hid myself inside.

Exchanging tensed expressions with me, he slid my bag in the back and got into the driver’s seat while I lowered my eyes to look at my cell phone unnecessarily, pretending that I was ok, but we both knew the truth. I was so scared, scared of where my house was. God knows how I will live here if this place is full of these people.

Well, it wasn’t over and before Clark can get us off the trouble, a couple of punks rush towards us while I tried to pull the windowpanes but before I could lock it completely, one dirty-looking fat punk slides his fingers to stop me from what I was doing.

‘Come on, sexy. Come with us, we’ll drop you home’ said one of the rogue man who is more muscular and looks creepiest of all.

‘Yeah, you can ride with us’ another offer from another creep who looked thin but dirty.

While I try my best to save myself, Clark turned to look at what was happening.

‘Leave her, Bob, she is not your property’ Clark said while they laugh improperly as if to tease us.

‘Who is this piece of drug, your sister or what?’ the fat man asked while Clark said nothing.

‘None of your business bob. Let her go’ replied Clark while Bob stared at me sitting inside at worst possible way and took his fingers off the window, allowing me to lock it.

‘We’ll meet again, sexy’ he shouted as Clark accelerated the car.

I can’t describe how ugly his shout was, how irritating, like an expired tonic which makes you ill, which breaks you from inside. In mere few seconds, my attitude and self-respect took a major hit. For a moment I took few deep breaths, trying to hold myself, trying to calm my nerves. I was 21 but never in my life I faced such a situation where I found myself so alone and helpless.

That day I realized that no matter how modern or civilized this world is, it’s never safe for someone like me, a girl, not until men like them exist.

‘You’re ok, Emy?’ asked Clark after few seconds and I closed my eyes in response, nodding slowly.

‘Don’t get hurt by those bastards. They treat everyone the same, regardless men or women’ he told.

I am in shock because I thought these people exist only in movies.

‘Who were they? You know them?’ I asked.

‘Yes, the men of Dirk’ he said but before he could finish, something popped in my mind, something I ignored earlier.

He called me Emy, which is my pet name, but no one has called me by that name for very long. I was called by that name in high school, when I used to live in my old house at the countryside.

‘Wait, Clark. Why did you call me by that name? Do you know me?’ I asked with suspicion, excitement, and there it was, a smile on his face, something I was expecting.

I knew I know him from somewhere but I was still unsure.

‘Yes, we used to go to the same school’, ’Yes ! I knew it’ I interrupted before he could finish and all of a sudden I remember who he is.

‘Harry, right? Harry Clark. Ok, I get it now I said with the same chuckle and also a little embarrassment of not recognizing him but he?

He recognized me in the first look, and then he nodded looking at my eyes through his front mirror and I lowered my eyes with shame.

The last I remember about him, he used to be in a band where he used to play guitar and as far as my memories, he had a good grip. For once or twice

I heard him playing, maybe at our school, and he was so good at it.
I wonder how he turned to be a taxi driver. I guess fate plans differ from what we dream.

‘So what made a guitarist a driver?’ I asked to which he smiled again.
‘Hunger, Emy, the conditions’ he explained.

I nodded without understanding much.

‘The problem is while dreaming we forget to judge the bitterness of reality he said.

‘Hmm’ I responded.

‘After my father passed right after my school, I tried to hunt for a job in some restaurants but the pay was too less for a family of five people. I have three small sisters and they are still studying’ he told.

It’s sad to hear how an artist turned into a driver and that too at such small age. People party, and do road trips at this age but him, he’s just loaded with responsibilities.

I said nothing as his past was starting to hurt us both.

‘And what brings you here?’ he asked.

I smiled.

‘Home’ I replied to which he looked back at me with questionable eyes.

‘Home? Here? But you lived in the countryside, right?’ he asked.

I nodded.

‘I did but as you, my father passed a few years back and mom had no option than to sell our old house and get a place to live here, in this village’ I told.

Somehow that brought a smile to his lips. I felt he was happy with me getting here.

‘Well, welcome then’ he said.

I smiled.

‘Thanks, Harry’ I said and he did the same.

‘Here’ he said, passing a half-filled bottle and without delaying much I took a big gulp.

I am so thirsty, I could drink an entire river. This place is so hot, I wonder how I’ll be able to survive in these conditions. God knows if there’s even a stable mobile network or internet facility.

‘Who were they, Harry? You mentioned some Dirk’ I enquired further.

He nodded, took a deep breath as if about to tell something serious.

‘They are big people, Emy, big and bad people. Half of the village is owned by them and half live by their mercy’ he said.

I cannot understand him completely. Half live by their mercy? What does that even mean, are they kings or what?

‘They are landlords and also money lenders. Every decision of this village is taken under their command and whatever their judgment is, everyone has to obey and follow’ he told.

That sounds so rubbish in this modern era. Judgment, command? It feels like I’ve time-traveled 50 years back.
Nevertheless, I chuckled and nodded at his words.

‘And Dirk? He’s the owner?’ I asked while he shook his head.

‘Dirk is the prince, a ruined child, drunk and biggest jerk in the family, a black sheep indeed. He lives in a castle, big castle and his friends and bodyguards live in the same place. All day and night they party and plan sin, abuse needy, girls’ he added.

‘Sin, girls?’ I asked.

He nodded.

‘Like abusing some poor, beating some innocent, playing with some village girl’ he told, and all of a sudden I get Goosebumps.

‘Playing with some village girl?’ I thought and a cold wave ran through my entire body.

I wonder how law and police work here, although it’s obvious that being the richest people here, the landlord must have bought law and order in their pockets.

‘And what does he do for a living?’ I asked.

Chuckling at my words, ‘Job, work?’ he asked.

‘His only job is to bring others difficulties, pain. Every other day he makes a deal with some innocence and later takes advantage of their simplicity. No daughter, sister is safe here for long if he has his eyes over her. He has done it so many times, to so many innocent girls, and doesn’t get bored’ he said and somehow I feel my body going numb again.

I am scared again, just like how I felt few minutes before when those jerks misbehaved with me in public.

‘Look at your right, it’s the palace I was talking about he says and I turn on my right to spot a huge multi-story house, a palace indeed with uncountable balconies and a large garden.

The place is not only big but also beautiful with trees and greenery all around. There is also a farm where a gardener is busy watering the flowers.

The main building, the palace, is really gigantic, like an old mansion, only with newly painted walls and doors. The boundaries look high, double of my height, almost like some prison walls which is inescapable. There was also a swimming pool and a fountain in between. I could also see half a dozen people, all men, some at door and some working. I guess they all worked for
Dirk, some as a servant and some as a bodyguard.

‘This place looks incredible, like some movie set’ I applaud while Harry chuckles.

‘I wish you never have to step inside, not even for a second else you’ll be trapped and stuck for a very long time he said and I smiled.

He’s right. All that glitters isn’t gold and the way this palace looks from outside, it must have its own secrets, stories of pain and agony. I hope and pray I keep myself away from this place.

Full story HERE

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#bdsm, #erotica, #master #dare #trouble, #slave #punishment, #submissive