Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:43 PM   #17
cumcannon

Well exams are over, so here's the next part as promised!

I've also started accepting PM dares so if you could show your appreciation by PMing me one or maybe a few then I'd be thankful!

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up around 9 the next day, slowly making my way out of bed and over towards my window. I pulled open the curtains to see it was a bright sunny day. Looking down I remembered how I was locked up. This did have its benefits however. I pulled on a pair of shorts and for once it wasn't obvious I was going commando. Out of my wardrobe I grabbed a clean t-shirt and then found some socks to go with it.

I headed to the bathroom so I could go to the toilet. Due to the chastity device, I had to sit down in order to wee. I got comfy and pulled out my phone. Kate had been true to her word and had sent me a message with a list of items to bring and an outfit I should wear. She said I should wear the thong, some old shorts I don't mind losing and a white tight t-shirt, the rest was up to me, however I didn't need to bring any extra items with me. Flushing the toilet I had some breakfast and brushed my teeth. I headed back to my bedroom to find something that matched Kate's description. I put on the now dry thong and found an old pair of shorts. They were a few years old now so I didn't mind whatever happens to them. I also grabbed an old white adidas t-shirt, probably a few sizes too small.

I wouldn't have to leave for another 30 minutes so I went into the living room and stuck on an episode of storage wars. As the programme came to an end I went to find Freya to let her know I was leaving. I knocked on her bedroom door but got no reply. I tested the handle and the door swung open. Empty. Her duvet was screwed up at the end of her bed. I checked the bathrooms but she wasn't in any. As I was about to leave I noticed the light to the basement was on. I went down the stairs and started to hear somebody in the pool. As I got to the door I poked my head in. Freya was doing laps of the pool, naked! I watched her swim up and down a few times, but realised I couldn't be late for Kate. creeping back up the stairs I left the house and started walking over.

She didn't live far away, the walk was about 10 minutes, and took me through a park. It was still quiet as I walked past. After the park there's a few roads to go down and then I arrived. Like my family, hers were rather well off. She lived in a Large detached house, with a well kept front garden. I opened the gate and walked up the stone path. Checking the time I rang the doorbell.
"You're late!" I heard through the letterbox
"But It's 10:29!"
"When I tell you a time to meet me I expect you to arrive at least 5 minutes early do you understand?"
"Yes miss Kate I'm sorry. Can I come in now?"
"No! You were late, and now you must be punished!"
"Come on how was I supposed to know I had to come early!"
"That's not the point the point is you were late and you deserve to face the consequence."
"What is it?"
"Strip naked!"
"What im outside you have neighbours!"
"Better do it quick or ill make you stand there longer!"
"What if I just go home what will you do then!"
"Well if you go home then you'll never hear from me again!"
"Perfect I'll just do that"
"Feel free, but how else will you get out of that cage? And what do you think is going to happen with those pictures I took of you yesterday? But like I said if you wanna go its fine by me"
"Ok, Ok ill do it, you just promise me as soon as your naked you'll open the door!"
"Hmm I guess we have a deal!"
Reluctantly I did as I said. I had a good look around to make sure no one was near before removing my shoes. Next came my socks. I still hadn't taken off anything of value to me and Kate was getting Impatient. She told me I had 30 seconds to get naked otherwise my punishment would be worsened. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and dropped it in the pile. Next came the shorts and the thong, both at the same time.
"I've done it now let me in!"
"I can't see you through the peephole you'll have to stand down the path a little by the plant pots"
"But that's nearly 10 feet away I'll have no cover."
"Just do it quickly you'll be fine"
"Okay Miss Kate!"
I turned and ran towards the plant pots. I quickly span around so she could see I was naked and turned to go back. As I did the door slammed shut. I ran over and knocked on so Kate could let me in.
"I did it can I come in now?"
"Nope I lied you can stay out there, its fun seeing you naked!"
I banged on the door and tried to convince her to let me in. She refused and walked away from the door. I was stranded, alone, naked in my ex girlfriends front garden. How did this happen?

I'm gonna take a quick break but ill be back with another part later. Don't forget to PM me some dares from my signature.
Old 05-30-2021, 02:38 PM   #18
Maxie1999

Loved it once again!

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 03:53 PM   #19
cumcannon

I could hear a car coming down the road. I started banging frantically on the door. It was still out of sight but I knew I had little time. Panicking I rang the doorbell time and again. The car became louder and louder. They should drive straight past so as long as I get behind cover, maybe a bush or a wall, then I should be safe from sight. I jumped behind a low brick wall and peered over it waiting for the car to pass. Finally I could see the vehicle, it was an amazon delivery van and it pulled up across the road. The driver hesitated a moment before getting out and heading round the back. He grabbed a small package and headed up one of the neighbours driveways. Back at the van he routed around once more and pulled out a rectangular box. He shut the doors and started walking up towards Kate's house, Shit! I ran behind one of Kates bins against the wall. This meant I was covered to my left and in front of me. He stepped up to the door and rang the bell, Kate opened it wearing nothing but a white towel. She took the package off the man and he returned to his van. The door to the house closed to as the driver drove away.

I took a good look and then rushed back to the door. This time it opened with ease, but Kate was no where to be seen.
"Miss Kate where are you!"
There was no reply. I noticed my thong on one of the stairs, I went up to it and picked it up. I continued up the stairs and saw my shorts at the top. My shoes and socks were down the hallway, and then at the end my t-shirt was hooked over the door handle. I collected my belongings and then entered the room. What once was likely a spare bedroom or office, had been turned into a massage room with its own sauna. There was a massage bed, towel rack and shelves with massage oils and candles. I placed my clothes on a bench and saw a note on the table.

Hi James,
I'm glad you've finally made it to my house, sorry for not letting you in, it was just a fun little game. I assume its made you stressed, so lie down on your front on the table, and I'll give you a massage to make up for it. There's an eye mask and some air pods on the table. In order to relax you need to shut off your senses, the air pods are playing ambient relaxing music for you. Once you have got comfy I will come in and start the massage.
-Miss Kate X

I knew there was a deeper meaning to the whole thing, however I didn't have much choice. Putting the headphones in meant I couldn't hear a thing that was going on, and the mask put me in complete darkness. I felt my way onto the table and got comfy. A few minutes went by before anything happened. All of a sudden I felt something drip down my back to the top of my arse. The liquid, which I assume was massage oil, felt cold as Kate began rubbing it into my skin. She started to put pressure on my shoulders and worked her way down to my legs. She got to my ankles and I felt something tight around them, Never the less I allowed her to continue the massage. To be fair to her the massage felt amazing. She moved back up to my neck and shoulders once more before kneading my biceps and fore arms. Once again I felt something strap on my wrists. I attempted to move my hands free but they were attached to the bed. Once again I was tied up and completely at Kates mercy.

Once again I waited a few minutes for something to happen, and then Kate placed hot stones on my back. I jolted as it was unexpected but I got used to the temperature. She placed five of them down my spine. They remained until they lost their temperature and she replaced them, but this time she put several ice cubes in their place. The contrast from hot to cold made my muscles contract. I shivered as the cubes melted. The cold water dribbled between my arse cheeks and down onto my locked penis. She dried my back with a towel. All of a sudden I felt a slight burning sensation on my back. She had lit one of the candles and began dripping hot wax onto me. So far, nothing bad had happened. I quite enjoyed the massage and the things she placed onto my back, I had a feeling it was only going to get worse.

After she finished playing with the wax she reached to take out the air pods.
"How was that babe? Was I good?" she asked
"Of course miss it was amazing"
"Awh you really think so?"
"Definitely!"
"Who knows maybe you'll enjoy what's next!"
"What is next?"
"Well this isn't just any massage table..."
"What's So special about it?"
"Well as you know, I can use it to tie you up..."
"What else?"
"If I come beneath the table here, and open this little door, then I have direct access to my favourite little toy!" She opened the hatch under me and my caged penis poked through. "I think its about time we let him out, don't you?"
"Yes miss Kate, definitely!" She unlocked the cage and it fell to the floor. Immediately I became hard.
"Hehe is he hard just for me?"
"Of course miss Kate your beautiful!"
"Well I never knew you were such a simp!"
"Only for you miss Kate"
"Good boy. I've always wanted to know what its like to have a dick in my mouth, I guess now's the time to find out!"
I nodded in agreement, as she took the tip inside her. She slowly worked her way up and down, taking inch by inch until it was all in. She moved her head back and let my dick drop, before licking up the shaft and allowing my balls to sill her mouth. She gently sucked on them as she stroked my dick. Much more of this then I'd end up shooting warm cum all over her floor. As I came closer my glans swelled. She always knew just the moment to stop before I came. My body shuddered with how close it was.

"You know what else this table can do?"
"What's that miss Kate" I said trying to get my breathe back.
"This!" She undid a latch at the foot of the bed and swung the lower half of the bed outwards spreading my legs. The bed would allow for a full 180 degrees spread, but I wasn't flexible enough to allow it to get to its full capacity. I then heard her walk over to the corner of the room, and start to rip open a box.
"Luckily, amazon prime allows next day shipping, so as soon as I knew that you were coming over I had to get us a little toy to try out, what do you think?" She said pulling off my blindfold. I looked up and saw she was completely naked, but to my despair around her crotch was a 9 inch strap on dildo.
"What are you gonna do with that!?" I said panicking
"Well first of all, im going to throat fuck you so that it gets nice and wet. Then, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass! Basically a whole lot of fucking!"
"But it wont fit!"
"I'm sure with a little... Persuasion, it might just work."
"But, it wi..." As I began protesting, Kate shoved the tip of the dildo into my mouth. Not only was it long, it was fairly girthy. Slowly more and more of it was introduced to my throat. Not even half way there and it couldn't go any deeper. After nearly passing out due to my inability to breathe she finally took it all out of my mouth.
"Maybe a little lube won't hurt!" she said grabbing a bottle from on the shelf. She lathered it on with her hands and then moved round behind me, wiping any excess lube onto my hole. She gently slipped a finger in, followed by a second. Removing them both it was time for the dildo, appropriately nicknamed black beauty. She slowly introduced it and my arse, teasing the entrance with the tip before begging to apply more and more pressure, until she had finally made it inside. Continuing to push my ass felt as though it was about to rip in half, however beyond the pain I felt pleasure that I hadn't truly experienced before. I was completely filled as she thrusted in and out. Finding her rhythm she reached down and started to play with my balls. I began moaning louder and louder, it just felt so good. Kate hadn't touched my shaft yet I felt as though I was going to cum. She picked up the pace, becoming faster and more aggressive with each thrust.
"OHHHH KATE!!!" I moaned "HARDER!" She did as I requested, fucking my arse as hard as she could. My breathing became heavy and I was moments away from cumming, but she pulled out just in time.
"Fucking sissy!" she scowled as she took off the strap on. She returned my legs back how they started. Precum was dripping from my shaft as I was so desperate to cum. Her tone of voice sounded angry for some reason, as she forced the air pods back into my ears and replaced the blindfold.

She disappeared for a good 30 minutes. The whole time I lay terrified. When she returned, my penis had lost its erection. She quickly locked it up and hid the key. She untied me and flipped me over, before reapplying the straps. I felt the table wobble as she clambered on, her legs either side of my head. She lowered herself down onto my face, and I began to eat her out. My tongued wandered up and down her pussy, stopping for a while when I reached the clit to run a few circles, before heading back to its usual patrol. She started grinding on my face. Her breathing intensified as she slowly came to climax. She reached her hand down to her clit and started rubbing whilst moaning loudly. I could feel her juices flowing as she came. Finally she repositioned herself so her arse hole was over my mouth. I began circling her anus with my tongue. She seemed to enjoy it so I sped up. I gently pushed my tongue inside her arse and back out. As she cooled down from her orgasm, she got up from on top of me, again leaving the room. This time it was only for fifteen minutes.

Once again she returned and removed the air pods and the eye mask. She continued to un fasten the bondage equipment holding me to the table.
"I've had enough fun for today, you can go home"
"When do you want me back?"
"We can plan that over snapchat, your clothes are on the bench still"
"Thanks, is there anything else?"
"No that should be it, If you put these on and ill meet you at the door"
For once Kate was being nice to me. She left the room and headed downstairs. I grabbed my pile of clothes and started to look for the thong. It had gone! Kate must have taken it back whilst I was tied up. I skipped onto my shorts and pulled them on, however I noticed that a few inches had been cut off the legs, and two big slits had been cut into the sides. Now all that was holding the shorts together was a few strands of fabric. Luckily all my other clothes were as I left them. Finally dressed, I regrouped with Kate.
"I see you've taken your thong back"
"Of course its one of my favourites"
"And what's with the shorts?"
"Well now you'll have to be extra careful when you go home, or they might snap and fall to the floor. The quicker you go the more chance it will break, but the longer you take means the more time there is of something going wrong."
"Great I'm gonna walk past a park in a minute and there's a chance ill be wearing shorts."
"Good luck" She said opening the door "Oh and one last thing!" She pulled me close and held me by my waist. I did the same as our eyes locked. We began making out in her doorway. Our tongues fought in between our mouths before our lips parted. Kate ran her hand down to my shorts and gently pulled on them, breaking another strand.
"Have fun!" she winked, directing me out the door. I slowly began walking down her drive as to not break any more of my shorts. Suddenly the sprinklers shot on, soaking me as im jogged towards her gate. I got to safety and noticed her giggling in the doorway. Looking down my t-shirt had become completely see through, and a few more strands had snapped. I decided to take the majority of the walk slowly, and then go as fast as I could past the park. Luckily Kate lived in a quiet neighbourhood, so I didn't see many people up until the park. I thought maybe instead of running, I should try speed walking. That way my shorts might last longer, but I should get through the park quick enough. Picking up the pace the first of the last six pieces of fabric snapped. I began to panic as another went. nearly halfway through the park I stumbled over a root in the ground, causing two more bits to snap. I got over halfway, and the penultimate strand broke. Looking around, now would be the worse time for it to go. There was a playground on my left and they were having a kids birthday party. I just wanted the whole ordeal to be over, so I grabbed my phone and keys out of my pockets and ran! At least then if they do fall, I don't have to stop to pick them up. I swung my arms as I sprinted past the children, the final strand lasted almost to the end of the park, but when it went my shorts fell to the ground. I didn't bother looking back, and continued my run. Ignoring the fact I was about to pass out, I made it back to my door and fumbled around with the keys. Once inside I slammed the door shut, leaning against it as I sank to the floor...

There we have it ladies and gentlemen! I hope you've enjoyed the rest of todays instalment. Don't forget you can show how much you enjoyed it by PMing me a dare from my signature. I know I've already advertised it but why not do it again! You should be getting another part in the coming days so keep an eye out!
Old 06-07-2021, 08:26 PM   #20
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

I love this story! Can’t wait for more
MY PM DARES-
Old 06-13-2021, 07:45 PM   #21
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Personally I feel like you rushed into it a bit however overall very nice I am really excited to see where the story develops into
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 03:54 PM   #22
Maxie1999

Keep up the good work!! Love your story and would love to find out where the story is heading for

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 02:42 PM   #23
cumcannon

I would like to apologise for the lack of updates. There is a chance you will see more on this story. Go to my other post and please read through the options and then I can figure out what the future of the story will be.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=405562

Thankyou!
Old 07-18-2021, 04:16 PM   #24
cumcannon

I think the best plan is to try wrap this story up so I don't leave it unfinished so here I go. It may end up being a shorter part it may be a longer part I don't know, however im sure you guys would prefer A part instead of none.

------------------------------------------------

Sat in my soaked t-shirt and nothing else I gasped for air. The run back was further than I had ran for ages and had given me a stich. Once my heartrate had finally returned to a normal pace I picked myself up from where I was slumped and started to walk to my room to get some clean clothes before I had a shower. As I went down the hallway I heard someone coming up the stairs from the gym. I was halfway to my bedroom when Freya reached the top. I froze on the spot, with my t-shirt dripping beads of water at my feet. As our eyes met she held her hand up to her mouth in shock. She had obviously seen me in less clothes, however she knew I had returned home in this state, risking being seen by everyone in the neighbourhood.

"What, the, FUCK!"
"I know it's not my fault"
"What happened to your clothes?"
"It's a long story, just know Kate gave me no choice."
"This is getting out of hand, you could get into serious trouble!"
"I don't know what else to do, Either I disobey her and never get to come out of my cage and have pictures sent to everyone, or I do as im told and risk getting seen by a neighbour."
"You have to stop its gone too far"
"Believe me I would love to stop, just there's no way to get out of it."
"I mean, I can help if you want. We could come up with a plan together."
"Would you actually help me?"
"Of course I will, We can come up with a plan now!"
"Can I have a shower first?
"Hmm ok but be quick"

I Went into my bedroom and grabbed a hoodie, some shorts, boxers and finally a pair of socks. Entering the bathroom I pushed the door closed behind me and turned the shower on. Pulling the t-shirt over my head I stepped into the stream of water. I felt safe finally in the warmth. Squirting shampoo into my hand I lathered it into my hair, and proceeded to rinse it back out. I reached over to pick up the Body wash as Freya barged into the room.

"I FIGURED IT OUT!"
"WTF FREYA GET OUT!"
"Don't worry I've seen it all before, I came up with a plan though!"
"Can you tell me after the shower please!"
"Ughh fine if your gonna be a baby about it! I need a shower when your done how long will you be?"
"I dunno ten, fifteen minutes maybe"
"Too long im joining you!" She said dropping her shorts to the floor and pulling her tee over her head. Without giving me time to protest, she was stood next to me under the jet of water. She soaked her hair and reached past me to get the shampoo. Her arm brushed across my body as she strectched.
"What are you looking at, hurry up so I can tell you my plan!"
"Sorry I was just thinking."
She shook her head as she continued to wash her hair and body. She turned round handing me the soap.
"Can you do my back for me please"
"Err yeah okay"
I squirted a dollop into my hand and placed it centrally on her back. She tensed as the soap was cold. I rubbed it into her shoulders and worked down. I stopped mid way down to avoid going near her arse. She felt me stop and gave me a dirty look. I got some more soap and continued cleaning down her body. I went slowly until she grabbed my wrist and forced me to her bum. I held both cheeks in my hands and started to clean them. I ran a finger between her cheeks and teased her hole. She didn't seem to mind however we continued the shower normally. We dried off and I got dressed in the bathroom. Freya hadn't brought clothes so she left her towel and walked to her room. We rendezvoused in the living room with a note pad and a pen in order to write down the plan so we wouldn't forget it. We spent a few hours talking back and forth in order to make sure the plan worked perfectly. The plan was made even better by the fact my parents weren't able to come home due to huge delays on the motorway because of a massive crash. This meant the house would be available for me and Freya to pull the plan off.

Once we had finished talking I made myself some tea and headed to my room to eat. I sat down at my desk, with my phone beside me, and loaded up gta. I played for a few hours before receiving a text from Kate. I opened it straight away as to not get myself into trouble.
"Hey babe, how are you?"
"Im great Miss Kate couldn't be better"
"How's our little locked up friend?"
"Ready to burst Miss."
"Well unfortunately for you he'll have to stay like that for a little longer"
"Whys that?"
"Well my house isn't free for a few days, we have decorators over. I don't want them to see how pathetic you are!"
"I understand Miss Kate, however I may have an idea!"
"Well go on..."
"Well, other than my sister, my house is free. She'll be downstairs in the basement anyway using our gym so she won't bother us. Maybe you could come round to mine? I have to say I do miss you"
The plan was working perfectly. This was my chance to lure Kate round where I had the advantage, FREYA!
"Hmm, I like that idea. But I don't like the fact it came from you."
"I'm sorry I was only trying to help"
"It's okay ill just make sure to punish you tomorrow."
"Please be kind miss Kate!"
"Oh don't worry, I'll have a great time! I'll see you at nine sharp. You better be ready when I get there!"
"I can't wait!"

RESULT! Everything had fallen right into place. Now all I needed to do was wait for the morning. I told Freya the good news and we got everything ready for the next day. I finished the day off with a little bit of gym, before an hour of gaming. I stripped my clothes and got into bed, my alarm set for 8AM. I was finally going to be free...
Old 07-19-2021, 04:27 PM   #25
cumcannon

My alarm sounded the next morning. The house was quiet so I flung my towel over my shoulder and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I went to the toilet before hopping in the shower. Mid way through my shower Freya walked in in a pair of shorts and a bra. She said good morning and started to brush her teeth. I felt awkward but had started getting used to being naked around her. Once she finished she quickly talked through the plan one last time before leaving to go back to her room. I was desperate to be freed from my cage. Seeing her naked a lot more didn't help the fact I hadn't came for days and had been teased, edged and played with over the past few days. My shower finished and I dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waste and returned to my room. Checking my phone I saw Kate had told me my outfit for the day. To my surprise she said to wear shorts, a t-shirt and whatever underwear I wanted.

I waited around for another half hour until ten to nine. It was time to set up the trap. I went to tell Freya to get ready before leaving her room to wait for Kate by the door. In order for the plan to work, we needed two things. No.1 was to get me out of my chastity, and No. 2 was to get material to blackmail Kate so she deletes the pictures of me. It could never get it to work alone however, as Kate would never let me free without restraining me first. In order to pull it off I'd need a second pair of hands.

At around five to nine I saw a shadow at my front door. The bell rang followed by a few knocks on the door. I got up from my chair and wandered over to let her in. She was wearing a red sundress that only just covered the bottom of her cheeks. Boy did this make it hard for me, unable to relieve the growing tension in my little cage.

"Hey Miss Kate!"
"Hey, It's a good job you have a free house I like teasing you!"
"Well my sister is still here, not sure where she Isn't in her room."
"Im sure she wont be a problem"
"Would you like a drink?"
"Yeah what you got?"

I took her to the kitchen and pulled open the fridge. I grabbed her a can of diet coke and poured it in a glass with some ice. We decided to head to my room and I sat down on my bed. Kate snooped through my draws and wardrobe before sitting at my desk chair. We spoke for a while about typical teenage stuff, until we both got bored and decided to have fun. It started with Kate demanding me to strip down naked. I did as she asked, having no other choice. She signalled for me to come closer and placed her hands on the inside of my thighs. She made me beg for her to let me out my cage but despite my pleas she continued to tease me. As I begged she reached behind me and teased my arse hole with a few fingers. She gently pushed against it with her index finger but never entered. Sick of my begging she suggested we do something else. I offered up my pool and said we could play a few games down there. She said yes but asked if she could borrow a swim suit. We entered my sisters bedroom and I picked out one of her bikinis. Kate told me to leave the room whilst she changed and I did so without a fuss. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Freya telling her the first stage is complete. Kate finished changing and looked stunning in the bikini. Once again it was even harder for me being locked up however I knew I was gonna be out soon. I directed Kate down the stairs after grabbing a few towels letting her go first. We got halfway down and Kate slowed to a snails pace. As she crept further down she turned to me in shock. I caught up to her step and saw Freya was doing laps of the pool, NUDE!

"What the hell whys she naked?" she whispered quietly
"I dunno I didn't think she was down here!" I lied knowing everything was going to plan.
"What do we do?"
"Well I wanna go swim but she's there" I didn't want to seem to eager or Kate would know what was up "Maybe we should just go back"
"Or we could go if she wants to join the fun!" Without giving me a minute she was down the stairs by the pool"
"Kate wait!!!" I shouted. This got Freya's attention who stopped swimming and looked up. It took her a minute to get to grips with the situation, but after a few seconds she hid down by the pool wall. Soon after she noticed me stood holding two towels and locked away.

"What the fuck is going on!? why are you here?! why is he naked!? why is he in a cage?!"
"Your 'big' brother is my little bitch and I thought it was time for him to learn how to swim"
"Why are you naked?" I asked Freya
"Why are YOU naked?" she replied.

This went back and forth for some time. Only after about ten minutes did the conversation return to a civilised level. Kate explained to Freya what was happening and Freya acted a face of disbelief. When asked why she was swimming naked she said she assumed we were going to be staying upstairs so it wouldn't matter. By know I had thrown Freya a towel and she got out the pool and wrapped up. We all sat down, me naked, Freya in a towel and Kate in only a bikini. The situation was no longer awkward so we decided to let Freya join us. She ran off to get one of her other bikinis so she had the same amount of clothes as Kate before starting the game. We sat in the jacuzzi and started to play Truth or Dare!
Old 07-26-2021, 10:32 PM   #26
reino

Default Fun

Very fun story please carry on with it cant wait to read the rest

Dislike: anal , public , shaving , face
reino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 08:38 AM   #27
cumcannon

The game took a while to get going. Simple questions like how many boys have you kissed or who do you have a crush on. 3 rounds went past before anyone considered taking a dare. It was Freya who bravely said dare when I asked her truth or dare.

"The first dare of the game!" exclaimed Kate.
"Hmm, I know, I dare you and Kate to make out for 10 seconds!" I suggested
"Pervert!" laughed Freya. She waded through the water over to Kate, placing her hand gently on her cheek. She pulled her head closer and locked lips. Neither girl hesitated as they made out. Once the ten seconds were up they both sat back in their seat.

"Okay, Kate truth or dare?" Asked Freya
"Screw it, DARE!"
"Good answer, I dare you to take off either your bikini top or bikini bottoms!"
"I knew I should of picked truth!" She complained untying the string of her top. I wolf whistled provoking her to throw it at me.

"Alright, James, dare or dare?"
"That's not how the game works im afraid!"
"Sorry are you too big a pussy to pick dare?"
"Ok, fine then, dare!"
"Good, You're gonna let me and your sister spank you 5 times each!"
"Ooh good idea!" agreed Freya. Reluctantly i jumped out the pool and bent over one of the deckchairs. The took turns to swat my arse, a cheek each. By the time they were done my arse was red, not that I could see, it just hurt like hell! I sat back down carefully, although it just caused me more pain.

"Kate truth or dare!" I asked
"Hmm, Dare!"
"Okay, swap bikini bottoms with Freya, but you have to remove hers and she gets to remove yours!"
"Easy enough" The pair stood up and got out the jacuzzi. First Freya got on her knees. She grabbed the waist of Kate's bikini and began pulling it down, revealing her shaven pussy. She got up allowing Kate to return the favour. They redressed and sat back down.

"Freya truth or dare?"
"Why don't we all just pick dares, they're more fun anyway!"
"Sounds good to me" I said. We all agreed and continued with the game"
"Right, I dare you to let James give you a wedgie till your next turn!"
"Ugh, fine" We both got out the water again and i gripped the back of her bikini, I yanked up as hard as possible, causing one of the seems to tear. I slapped her arse and jumped back to where I was sat."

"Okay James, I dare you to show you how you wank. I assume you'll let him out his little prison whilst he does it?"
"Yeah that's fine as long as he doesn't get too excited and cum!" She disappeared off to get the key. Me and Freya familiarised ourselves with the plan ready for Kates return. She came back and set me free. Immediately I got hard, and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. Slowly I massaged my dick with my left hand. Up and down the shaft. I picked up the pace and cupped my balls with the other hand. Getting into a rhythm I started to arch my back as a came close to the edge. I only stopped when Kate pulled away my arms. I groaned as I came down from my edge. We agreed to leave me out my cage until I became soft as long as I swore to leave my dick alone.

"Okay, I'm gonna dare Kate" The plan was going perfectly!
"Give me your worst"
"I dare you to get naked, and blindfold yourself with the towel for 30 seconds so we can get a good luck at you.
"Hah that's easy!!"
"Shouldn't be a problem then should it?" She did as she was told and stripped her bottoms. Freya helped to tie the towel around her head and I set a 30 second timer. Around five seconds in, Kate felt her arms pulled close together behind her back. Freya bound her wrists together using her handcuffs.
"What the fuck that's not the dare" She said whilst trying to struggle out of her restraints
"Looks like the tables have turned!" I laughed removing her blindfold.
"Wait what?" she asked
"No more blackmailing James for you, not unless you want us to show the whole school these pictures of you!" Said Freya as the flash on her phone went off"
"But your still loc.."
"Locked in my cage? not any more!" I said
"You've been planning this this whole time!"
"You bet" said Freya "Now the last thing we need is your password so we can delete the photos of my brother"
"No im not giving it you"
"Well we gave her a chance," I jumped in, "Looks like we have to do it the hard way..."
Old 10-06-2021, 10:32 AM   #28
cumcannon

Do we want a final part?

It's been a long time I know, I'm not great at sticking with things, but if
you want I can create a final part of this story to wrap it all up.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:00 PM   #29
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Yes you absolutely should!!
MY PM DARES-
Old 10-07-2021, 01:50 AM   #30
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Yes please !! Please create an extra part.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk